First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  Next  Last
Gundam Tier List
4577 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
36 / M / Hinamizawa
Offline
Posted 7/18/08
SEED and SEED DESTINY is epic fail!
4439 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
30 / M / New Jersey
Offline
Posted 8/11/08 , edited 8/11/08
God Tier:
Moble Suit Gundam
Zeta
08th MS Team
0083: Stardust Memory

Good tier:
Victory
0080: War in a Pocket
Turn-A
Gundam Wing + Endless Waltz
Gundam 00
CCA

Mid tier:
ZZ
After War Gundam X
F91
Destiny(1st 1/2 only)

Bottom Tier
G Gundam
SEED

Shit tier:
Destiny(2nd 1/2)
SD Gundam Force
G-Savior
solkei 
65012 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / Bronx,NY
Offline
Posted 8/11/08
wow using a tier list for Gundams that original i have to say, but you don't use a tier list to rate shows only fighting games remember that
161 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / M / usa
Offline
Posted 8/11/08
what is CCA gundam?
4439 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
30 / M / New Jersey
Offline
Posted 8/11/08 , edited 8/11/08

zega wrote:

what is CCA gundam?


Char's Counter Attack. its a movie
18679 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M
Offline
Posted 8/11/08

Cakeman wrote:


jette1221 wrote:


haotehmao wrote:


WolxHound wrote:

still dont get it.... whats your point?


Rank all the Gundam shows/series in a tier list starting from the ones you think that are good to the ones that you think are crap.


Oh, I thought you were talking about performance/specs for gundam... No wonder X, Turn A and G are not God tiers...


I thought it was about specs for gundam as well.

Well, I have not seen much of gundam, but here goes

Upper Tier
zeta gundam: Camille is what every main character should aspire to be. That and the reappearance of Amuro and Char propelled this series to the top of the list.
08th MS team: surprisingly, the gundam series with the least action came up really well. This was surprisingly enjoyable.
Gundam X: This series wraps up the New Type story.

Middle Tier
Mobile Suit Gundam 0079: The one that started it all
Gundam Wing/Endless Waltz: Popularized gundam.
0083 Stardust Memory: Pretty good for the most part. Didn't like the protagonist.
Gundam 00: Nothing extraordinary. Nothing to complain about.
Gundam Seed: Mad props for getting such a huge following of fangirls.


Lower Tier:
G Gundam: giant robots with crazy kungfu moves don't appeal to me
Gundam Seed Destiny: *facepalms*



were can i find zeta gundam if been looking for that show for so long
4439 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
30 / M / New Jersey
Offline
Posted 8/11/08

kingfish00 wrote:


Cakeman wrote:


jette1221 wrote:


haotehmao wrote:


WolxHound wrote:

still dont get it.... whats your point?


Rank all the Gundam shows/series in a tier list starting from the ones you think that are good to the ones that you think are crap.


Oh, I thought you were talking about performance/specs for gundam... No wonder X, Turn A and G are not God tiers...


I thought it was about specs for gundam as well.

Well, I have not seen much of gundam, but here goes

Upper Tier
zeta gundam: Camille is what every main character should aspire to be. That and the reappearance of Amuro and Char propelled this series to the top of the list.
08th MS team: surprisingly, the gundam series with the least action came up really well. This was surprisingly enjoyable.
Gundam X: This series wraps up the New Type story.

Middle Tier
Mobile Suit Gundam 0079: The one that started it all
Gundam Wing/Endless Waltz: Popularized gundam.
0083 Stardust Memory: Pretty good for the most part. Didn't like the protagonist.
Gundam 00: Nothing extraordinary. Nothing to complain about.
Gundam Seed: Mad props for getting such a huge following of fangirls.


Lower Tier:
G Gundam: giant robots with crazy kungfu moves don't appeal to me
Gundam Seed Destiny: *facepalms*



were can i find zeta gundam if been looking for that show for so long

http://watchgundamepisodesonline.com/
Have fun
18679 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M
Offline
Posted 8/11/08

lezly_990 wrote:

i agree dat gundam seed gundams are the worst but wing????


ya wing was the first gundam i watch and it got me to like gundam
18679 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M
Offline
Posted 8/11/08

Sleepneeded127 wrote:


kingfish00 wrote:


Cakeman wrote:


jette1221 wrote:


haotehmao wrote:


WolxHound wrote:

still dont get it.... whats your point?


Rank all the Gundam shows/series in a tier list starting from the ones you think that are good to the ones that you think are crap.


Oh, I thought you were talking about performance/specs for gundam... No wonder X, Turn A and G are not God tiers...


I thought it was about specs for gundam as well.

Well, I have not seen much of gundam, but here goes

Upper Tier
zeta gundam: Camille is what every main character should aspire to be. That and the reappearance of Amuro and Char propelled this series to the top of the list.
08th MS team: surprisingly, the gundam series with the least action came up really well. This was surprisingly enjoyable.
Gundam X: This series wraps up the New Type story.

Middle Tier
Mobile Suit Gundam 0079: The one that started it all
Gundam Wing/Endless Waltz: Popularized gundam.
0083 Stardust Memory: Pretty good for the most part. Didn't like the protagonist.
Gundam 00: Nothing extraordinary. Nothing to complain about.
Gundam Seed: Mad props for getting such a huge following of fangirls.


Lower Tier:
G Gundam: giant robots with crazy kungfu moves don't appeal to me
Gundam Seed Destiny: *facepalms*



were can i find zeta gundam if been looking for that show for so long

http://watchgundamepisodesonline.com/
Have fun


thanks
19498 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
32 / F / chicago
Offline
Posted 8/11/08
come on now wing and seed and destiny some of the best of the series there not only what the series popular they show what robit anime can do puttin g them on the bottom is a horrible thing to do it like saying inuyasha is just a love story when it was so much more to anime in the us but in the community
18679 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M
Offline
Posted 8/11/08

Sleepneeded127 wrote:


kingfish00 wrote:


Cakeman wrote:


jette1221 wrote:


haotehmao wrote:


WolxHound wrote:

still dont get it.... whats your point?


Rank all the Gundam shows/series in a tier list starting from the ones you think that are good to the ones that you think are crap.


Oh, I thought you were talking about performance/specs for gundam... No wonder X, Turn A and G are not God tiers...


I thought it was about specs for gundam as well.

Well, I have not seen much of gundam, but here goes

Upper Tier
zeta gundam: Camille is what every main character should aspire to be. That and the reappearance of Amuro and Char propelled this series to the top of the list.
08th MS team: surprisingly, the gundam series with the least action came up really well. This was surprisingly enjoyable.
Gundam X: This series wraps up the New Type story.

Middle Tier
Mobile Suit Gundam 0079: The one that started it all
Gundam Wing/Endless Waltz: Popularized gundam.
0083 Stardust Memory: Pretty good for the most part. Didn't like the protagonist.
Gundam 00: Nothing extraordinary. Nothing to complain about.
Gundam Seed: Mad props for getting such a huge following of fangirls.


Lower Tier:
G Gundam: giant robots with crazy kungfu moves don't appeal to me
Gundam Seed Destiny: *facepalms*



were can i find zeta gundam if been looking for that show for so long

http://watchgundamepisodesonline.com/
Have fun


Camille is so funny first ep of zeta and punchs two people in the face will not punch two people he kick one and punched one
25823 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M
Offline
Posted 8/11/08

haotehmao wrote:

Rank all the Gundam shows/series in a tier list starting from the ones you think that are good to the ones that you think are crap.

God Tier:
0079
Zeta
08th MS Team
MS Igloo
Victory

Good tier:
0080
Turn-A
X
ZZ

Mid tier:
0083
CCA
G Gundam
F91
00

Bottom Tier:
SEED
Wing

Shit tier:
Destiny
SD Gundam Force
G-Savior

Details and explanation would be great.

at first i thought this was going to be like fantasy base ball league
but for gundams
3156 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M
Offline
Posted 8/11/08

foxybrownjr wrote:

come on now wing and seed and destiny some of the best of the series there not only what the series popular they show what robit anime can do puttin g them on the bottom is a horrible thing to do it like saying inuyasha is just a love story when it was so much more to anime in the us but in the community


SeeD and Destiny are the worst Gundam shows by far. Ripped off the original mobile suit designs 10000 times, throw in a bunch of nice animations, throw in unoriginal ripped off storyline, throw in stupid grunts, throw in Jesus Kira, throw in 100 rehashed Gundam designs with gigantic backpacks and 100000 beam spams. A complete insult to the franchise really. Wing isn't great, it's a snoozefest. The only reason why it's popular is like SeeD and Destiny fans, it's the first Gundam most newbies watched and the animation is still tolerable. If you're a veteran anime watcher, you would set the plot as the main attraction, not fancy graphics and animations. Which is why 0079 is still considered by many to be awesome, not because of pretty boys and beam spams, but the plot. Inuyasha is craptastic. Predictable "love story" with no sense of plot direction until they decided to finally end it.
Posted 8/11/08
gundam 00
1677 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / F
Offline
Posted 8/11/08
I haven't seen many Gundam series but Gundam 00 rocked them all. It touched me in how realistic it is. So as for what I have seen so far...

Gundam 00 > Gundam Wing > Gundam Seed Destiny > Gundam Seed

I was disappointed in Gundam Seed
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.