First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  Next  Last
Twilight Haters?!
TwilightFannabe
10792 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / im just beside yo...
Offline
Posted 8/4/08
you are right..
they quite idiotic..
and most of them hasn't even read twilight..
TwilightFannabe
1046 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / In Ur Head...
Offline
Posted 8/4/08
they just assume that it isn't nice. freaks. have you read Breaking Dawn yet?
TwilightFannabe
856 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / Antarctica^_^
Offline
Posted 8/4/08
omg-_- who HATES twilight??!! i dont think anyone does. those ppl who does r juz a bunch of stupid and retarded ppl LOL xP well, thats wut i think. btw. the twilight saga ARE in fact THE BESTEST BOOKS I HAVE EVER READ! anyone who hates it, juz get lost!! nobody wants u in this group XP
TwilightFannabe
856 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / Antarctica^_^
Offline
Posted 8/4/08
well. the site really made sum sense o__O it was actually quite funny LOL but agen. i DO luv twilight, but not everybody lyks it...so let them speak. who are u to stop them? u guyz dont even kno each other-_- people have different personalities and they have different tastes. so dont judge them, lyk i did O__o not all of them r stupid and retarded lol XP
TwilightFannabe
1182 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / Australia
Offline
Posted 8/4/08

xPaulaBee wrote:

well. the site really made sum sense o__O it was actually quite funny LOL but agen. i DO luv twilight, but not everybody lyks it...so let them speak. who are u to stop them? u guyz dont even kno each other-_- people have different personalities and they have different tastes. so dont judge them, lyk i did O__o not all of them r stupid and retarded lol XP


i sorta agree...atleast with the bit about they have their likes and so do we...but really why shouldnt we judge them? They judge us...they make us sound as if we are all bubble headed sheep who are completly free from original thought....well not in those words but deffinatly with the same meanings. And to the point you made about who are we to stop them...well i dont know about others but i wasnt personally trying to stop anything..hell i wasnt even able to make any point across because the first instant they found out i was a twilight fan they full on attacked me...so what if i sometimes type abreviated?? one guy even quoted one of my comments going "oww my brain hurts" like wtf!!! n yeh like u said none of them no us and vice-versa and they have the right to dislike something...but then why do they feel the need to not only criticise the book and author but its readers? And yeh they arent all stupid and retarded but they are deffinatly narrow-minded and prejudice for no apparent reason!!

hehe sorry if i sound kinda agro...just some of those ppl tick me off a bit!! lol i might be to intimidated to really have a debate on their page but whats to say we can't discuss between ourselfs...right? ^_~
TwilightFannabe
5498 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / somewhere out the...
Offline
Posted 8/4/08
no way....i just LOVE the twilight series....i LOVE everything about it especially twists in the story....but then again one of my friends doesnt like it....i cant get why????!!!!!.....but sometimes bella's annoying....but still the story rocks....im starting on "the host" its also nice....just saying
TwilightFannabe
856 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / Antarctica^_^
Offline
Posted 8/4/08

mizzlight wrote:


xPaulaBee wrote:

well. the site really made sum sense o__O it was actually quite funny LOL but agen. i DO luv twilight, but not everybody lyks it...so let them speak. who are u to stop them? u guyz dont even kno each other-_- people have different personalities and they have different tastes. so dont judge them, lyk i did O__o not all of them r stupid and retarded lol XP


i sorta agree...atleast with the bit about they have their likes and so do we...but really why shouldnt we judge them? They judge us...they make us sound as if we are all bubble headed sheep who are completly free from original thought....well not in those words but deffinatly with the same meanings. And to the point you made about who are we to stop them...well i dont know about others but i wasnt personally trying to stop anything..hell i wasnt even able to make any point across because the first instant they found out i was a twilight fan they full on attacked me...so what if i sometimes type abreviated?? one guy even quoted one of my comments going "oww my brain hurts" like wtf!!! n yeh like u said none of them no us and vice-versa and they have the right to dislike something...but then why do they feel the need to not only criticise the book and author but its readers? And yeh they arent all stupid and retarded but they are deffinatly narrow-minded and prejudice for no apparent reason!!

hehe sorry if i sound kinda agro...just some of those ppl tick me off a bit!! lol i might be to intimidated to really have a debate on their page but whats to say we can't discuss between ourselfs...right? ^_~


well. OKAY. i kinda agree to that. mostly bcoz i havent really thought of it that much. SO she IZ ryt. well mostly. i was tlking about duh ones who wants to say what they want to say, well it really pissed me off, AT FIRST! but now that i thought of it..i take it as a compliment. coz. theyre juz jealous coz we can finish those thick assed amazing books xP in my opinion tho. i wouldnt wanna start a fyt.. so w/e u guyz say, im gonna be kewl wit it^^
TwilightFannabe
3543 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / DUH!! earth doesn...
Offline
Posted 8/4/08
i worry about u sometimes .......
TwilightFannabe
856 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / Antarctica^_^
Offline
Posted 8/5/08
OKAY thats juz so totallii wrong. NVM ABOUT WUT I SED!! OMG!! the twilightsucks.com site iz not that bad! really! stop being so dramatic people! i lyk twilight but unfortunately its juz some fictional book. the site really made.....LAUGH! lolz. it was juz too funny!!!!! xP btw. the book iz still gud. hehe
TwilightFannabe
5223 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / A place with lots...
Offline
Posted 8/5/08
I like Twilight except for the last book,don't like the ending.
TwilightFannabe
1182 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / Australia
Offline
Posted 8/6/08

xPaulaBee wrote:


mizzlight wrote:


xPaulaBee wrote:

well. the site really made sum sense o__O it was actually quite funny LOL but agen. i DO luv twilight, but not everybody lyks it...so let them speak. who are u to stop them? u guyz dont even kno each other-_- people have different personalities and they have different tastes. so dont judge them, lyk i did O__o not all of them r stupid and retarded lol XP


i sorta agree...atleast with the bit about they have their likes and so do we...but really why shouldnt we judge them? They judge us...they make us sound as if we are all bubble headed sheep who are completly free from original thought....well not in those words but deffinatly with the same meanings. And to the point you made about who are we to stop them...well i dont know about others but i wasnt personally trying to stop anything..hell i wasnt even able to make any point across because the first instant they found out i was a twilight fan they full on attacked me...so what if i sometimes type abreviated?? one guy even quoted one of my comments going "oww my brain hurts" like wtf!!! n yeh like u said none of them no us and vice-versa and they have the right to dislike something...but then why do they feel the need to not only criticise the book and author but its readers? And yeh they arent all stupid and retarded but they are deffinatly narrow-minded and prejudice for no apparent reason!!

hehe sorry if i sound kinda agro...just some of those ppl tick me off a bit!! lol i might be to intimidated to really have a debate on their page but whats to say we can't discuss between ourselfs...right? ^_~


well. OKAY. i kinda agree to that. mostly bcoz i havent really thought of it that much. SO she IZ ryt. well mostly. i was tlking about duh ones who wants to say what they want to say, well it really pissed me off, AT FIRST! but now that i thought of it..i take it as a compliment. coz. theyre juz jealous coz we can finish those thick assed amazing books xP in my opinion tho. i wouldnt wanna start a fyt.. so w/e u guyz say, im gonna be kewl wit it^^


lol maybe i was being waayy to serious dat day...it just frustrates me sometiems dat all but yeahhhh there aint no point to being pissed off bout something so little....ah well who cares right...yay go twilight!! lol hav u read breaking dawn yet?
TwilightFannabe
2155 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / Philippines
Offline
Posted 8/6/08
I just went to the website...it annoyed me too! I hate their totally shallow reasons for hating Twilight! That was mean and stupid! And Stephenie Meyer is an excellent novelist! How dare they say those things!! It's total ludicrous!!
TwilightFannabe
5612 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / Philippines!!!
Offline
Posted 8/6/08
They just suck...

That's all....
TwilightFannabe
711 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F
Offline
Posted 8/6/08

kawaiiyama-chan wrote:

omg i cant believe it! some persons username on that website is Jacobxdie!! i mean seriously twilight rocks omgosh stupid twilight haters even though they hate the twilight series doesnt mean that everybody else is! i mean that is so lame!!
STUPID TWILIGHT HATERS!!! STEPHANIE MEYER ROCKSSSS


i agree STUPID HATERS!!
nd yesh stephanie meyer dose rocks! :]]
y would any1 hate twlight tho
TwilightFannabe
71 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / Florida
Offline
Posted 8/6/08
There's simply just people out there that just don't tend to like the same things as others do. That being fact.

Now, the only thing that angers me here is the fact that they insulted Stephenie Meyer whom has done such wonderful work. She is an excellent writer, and for them to say that the quality of her books wasn't good is absolutely horrid! Never should they have bashed her.

If they were to actually sit down and take the time to read one of her books, they may start to think else wise of the quality of her work. If not, then that's ok, they don't like it. But don't go bashing her and saying that her work is stupid just because you didn't like it! That's horrible! She spent such hard work and time on the books that she has done and never should they insult her for it.
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.