First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  Next  Last
Twilight Haters?!
75 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / Wherever I can op...
Offline
Posted 8/25/08 , edited 8/25/08
how could anyone like it
i mean even if no one taught you anything you should hate twilight
someone must have taught you to like junk


Rx2D wrote:

I'm not that egotistical to argue with people just because they dont like what I like

Lol!!

I probably did overdo it... but I got mad...lolz.

I really dont care if you hate the series or not... noone likes the same things... but I just get angry when it seems they hate it just because other people like it or because they just want to hate it... then I get frustrated. *Sigh*

Even so, I dont see HOW anyone could not like Twilight!!
(Lol! thats the fan girl in me)


75 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / Wherever I can op...
Offline
Posted 8/25/08 , edited 8/25/08
ok dont compare twilight to harry potter becuase the ratio of harry potter haters to lovers is like 1-100

i want you to stop insulting that book its waaaaaaaaayy better than that thing u probably see a master piece

that is really a piece of junk

and do u see as many places for harry potter haters as twilight?

to begin with ur comparison is stupid

haters and lover for twilight is probably much closer

50 50


Quigly_123 wrote:

Of Course I am a 100000000000000000000000000% Twilight Fan,
But Obviously In This Huge World There Are People Who Wont Like Twilight... if people thinks that EVERYONE in the world should like twilight then thats insane.

But its there opinion.. its like TWILIGHT vs TWILIGHT HATERS and EDWARD vs JACOB teams...

And have you seen people saying that HARRY POTTER sucks too? (dont lie! I know you have!) So you really expect everyone to lov twilight?

Insane.

We all love twilight (duh!) and we have our seperate groups to our own opinions (True or Not, DONT KNOW IF I AM MAKING SENSE BUT I HOPE YOU CATCH UP ON WHAT I MEAN), but of course those twilight haters make no different (only opinions is what is completely different)

But our love for Twilight is supa strong...
But to get to the SUNNY side of this: I bet there are more ppl who love twilight than ppl who hate it.

SO theres that.. Hope you guyz totally get me! ^_^


TWILIGHT FANATIC!!!!!!! WEEEEEHHHH!!!!!!


75 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / Wherever I can op...
Offline
Posted 8/25/08 , edited 8/25/08

you guys can't say anything other than - you loooooovee twilight


x3_kawaii_anime_ wrote:

well anyways...I'M A HUGE BIG FAN OF TWILIGHT!!
i love the book sooo much!!
anyways, i don't know how u would hate twilight..
unless u don't like vampire, werewolves, or a little violence
anyways ... i really love twilight...

just don't hate the book Because other people love the book
and other dislike it.


75 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / Wherever I can op...
Offline
Posted 8/25/08 , edited 8/25/08
our view points are facts
and you're the poeple who are fixed on insisting that that book is so great
if u read http://shinga.livejournal.com/478415.htmlyou would see how shinga pointed out the stupidity by summarizing it


mizzlight wrote:



lol hahaha omg i think i read some of ur posts...coz kira17 does sounds really familiar and i think i actually read dat post by the anti-fan girl. And i do agree with your points...they were the ones i was trying to make....its a novel (well serise really) aimed and written for a young audience and all that...i was even trying to keep it light n not tread on ne ones toes but stuck tight to their arguments...and didnt really take in my opinion coz i hav bad punctuality and spelling.
But yeh im deleting my account on there coz i really dnt see the point arguing wit them...lol there are so many of them n they seem to really believe in their view points...you could even call them narrow-minded...i read heaps of post by them saying they always put points from twiight fans into consideration but its so obvious they dnt...anything and everything we say they always retort with the same old remarks and arguments...its like they dnt actually listen to us...well to me atleast.
And another point making a web page n fan club because you like something is totally understandable but why go spend all that time HATING for? I seriously think those ppl need a better hobby..rather then just go online runnign over the same reasons why something suks!!!


75 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / Wherever I can op...
Offline
Posted 8/25/08 , edited 8/25/08
Billions of fan around the world ??

are you stupid there's only 6 billion people and don't reply giving me an exact number of people in the world

first

the only thing stephanie gets credit for is for somehow making somehting impossibly bad

and yes any regular person could make somehting better than twilight cause in the world of books, one on that low level of twilight is unheard of

the only thing unnatural about that book is how it can be that bad


likeanangel wrote:

...if they have enough of free time to make an actual site just for telling each other how mutch they hate Twilight, is just sad...

CAN ANYBODY OUT THERE WHO DOESN'T LIKE TWILIGHT THEN MAKE ANYTHING BETTER THAT WILL HAVE MILLIONS AND BILLIONS OF FANS ALL AROUND THE WORLD!? NO???
OKAY THEN! SHUT YOUR BLACK DROOLHOLE -SO CALLED MOUTH- AND DON'T MAKE LAME EXCUSES LIKE "BELLA IS ANNOYING" OR "STEPHENIE DON'T KNOW WHAT SHE'S TALKING ABOUT" OR "THERE IS NO WAY THIS CAN HAPPEN"

this is a fanfiction. It's meant to be unnatural!

these people who came up with this site don't know what they are talking about. They're just jealous because Stephenie is a much better person than them who did wrote an amazing book wich all started from a simple dream and then turned it to something big. No, scratch that -huge!

The people who started that site are just stupid. and who the hell compares shakespeare to Twilight!??? (read mizzlight's spoiler alert, and you will understand)

sry, this brought the real fan-girl from me


75 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / Wherever I can op...
Offline
Posted 8/25/08

jebusxjuice wrote:

Well, to set up an actual hate site should tell you how sad they are. Yeah, it's ok to dislike something, but to go that far, wow.


you dont get it.. o my gosh..

why dont you UNDERSTAND

no one should have to suffer as much as we did when we read that overated disgrace of a book..
75 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / Wherever I can op...
Offline
Posted 8/25/08 , edited 8/25/08
vampires aren't the problem
and no one would be jelous of stephanie meyer
i would never be able to show myself in public again if i wrote the twilight series
and its not because of a bunch of people that notice me
its so embarrsing to have made that junk


Rx2D wrote:

Seriously.
Thats what I was thinking while I was reading their comments.

Stephenie Meyer... is still amazing to me.

I've always loved books and reading... and I've always dreamed of writing my own book someday... and to see someone, such as herself, create a huge bestselling hit that originated from a DREAM.... now thats awesome!!

I think that alot of people are just jealous of her for a number of reasons. That, or they seriously need to get off their high-horse....

anyways!!

And the stuff they come up with is JUST SICK! Seriously! Its a fantasy series. Last time I checked, most fantasy series have dragons and fairies and witches and the like...so how come those series are just fine and Twilight isnt?


75 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / Wherever I can op...
Offline
Posted 8/25/08 , edited 8/25/08
something even better than jacob X die
is
twilight X dissappear
that would be great if it never existed


kawaiiyama-chan wrote:

omg i cant believe it! some persons username on that website is Jacobxdie!! i mean seriously twilight rocks omgosh stupid twilight haters even though they hate the twilight series doesnt mean that everybody else is! i mean that is so lame!!
STUPID TWILIGHT HATERS!!! STEPHANIE MEYER ROCKSSSS


75 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / Wherever I can op...
Offline
Posted 8/25/08 , edited 8/25/08
No guy would be jealous of Edward.
He is a shame to all men.

BAYBiExLiZZiE wrote:

haha wow i can't believe someone would actually hate twilight it was such an awesome book! i got my friends to read it and they LOVED it, and some of them HATE reading. most of the people who i know who hate twilight are BOYS, and i just think it's cuz they hate edward cuz their jealous lol xD


TwilightFannabe
47470 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / Birmingham
Offline
Posted 8/25/08

twlightisgay wrote:


jebusxjuice wrote:

Well, to set up an actual hate site should tell you how sad they are. Yeah, it's ok to dislike something, but to go that far, wow.


you dont get it.. o my gosh..

why dont you UNDERSTAND

no one should have to suffer as much as we did when we read that overated disgrace of a book..


If you don't like it, don't read it :|.
7695 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F
Offline
Posted 8/25/08

twlightisgay wrote:

twilight has NO good points
nothing
and it's not hard to find things wrong with the series.. every page.. every paragraph..


Rx2D wrote:

OK, I have a sense of humor. I first found out about the site b/c of a anti-bella video on youtube (which was very funny!!) thats why I joined and everything... (btw:: my name is Kira17)

and there are people who brought up some interesting points about the series, in a well-mannered approach. That was fine! I enjoyed reading their reasons, and some of it even made me laugh.

What was it, now?

Oh, there was a post asking twilight fans to explain the positive aspects of twilight... and things dragged along (as they always do in forums) and we wnded up talking about the quality of the book. Thats when I first started getting annoyed. People were actually comparing it to Shakespeare and all those other classics and "whining" about how this book could ever be a best seller when it wasnt even written well... and I brought up the point that it was MEANT FOR YOUNG READERS~ Whats the fun of reading if you need a dictionary just to finish the book?

And they, like, totally bashed on me! One girl argued "Oh, so just because its fantasy the characters can do whatever the hell they want and the book can exceed all realistic reason..." (something like that)--- And I got angry.

IT IS A FICTION SERIES! Its meant to surpass visions of reaity and moral!

And they just argued and I ended up blowing my top because they kept on bringing up pointless facts as if they were LOOKING to find something wrong with the series.

I usually keep a pretty cool head, and Im not one to argue unless pushed to that point, but the things they came up with were just pure garbage!




I feel that they just hate Twilight because its popular, for a number of reasons.


*Sigh*


I feel stupid for arguing with them now... but it still upsets me.




Learn to spell. *Twilightisgay
75 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / Wherever I can op...
Offline
Posted 8/25/08 , edited 8/25/08
You can't even directly answer me, instead you just check my grammer.

serenityx3 wrote:


twlightisgay wrote:

twilight has NO good points
nothing
and it's not hard to find things wrong with the series.. every page.. every paragraph..


Rx2D wrote:

OK, I have a sense of humor. I first found out about the site b/c of a anti-bella video on youtube (which was very funny!!) thats why I joined and everything... (btw:: my name is Kira17)

and there are people who brought up some interesting points about the series, in a well-mannered approach. That was fine! I enjoyed reading their reasons, and some of it even made me laugh.

What was it, now?

Oh, there was a post asking twilight fans to explain the positive aspects of twilight... and things dragged along (as they always do in forums) and we wnded up talking about the quality of the book. Thats when I first started getting annoyed. People were actually comparing it to Shakespeare and all those other classics and "whining" about how this book could ever be a best seller when it wasnt even written well... and I brought up the point that it was MEANT FOR YOUNG READERS~ Whats the fun of reading if you need a dictionary just to finish the book?

And they, like, totally bashed on me! One girl argued "Oh, so just because its fantasy the characters can do whatever the hell they want and the book can exceed all realistic reason..." (something like that)--- And I got angry.

IT IS A FICTION SERIES! Its meant to surpass visions of reaity and moral!

And they just argued and I ended up blowing my top because they kept on bringing up pointless facts as if they were LOOKING to find something wrong with the series.

I usually keep a pretty cool head, and Im not one to argue unless pushed to that point, but the things they came up with were just pure garbage!




I feel that they just hate Twilight because its popular, for a number of reasons.


*Sigh*


I feel stupid for arguing with them now... but it still upsets me.




Learn to spell. *Twilightisgay


7695 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F
Offline
Posted 8/25/08

twlightisgay wrote:

You can't even directly answer me, instead you just check my grammer.

serenityx3 wrote:


twlightisgay wrote:

twilight has NO good points
nothing
and it's not hard to find things wrong with the series.. every page.. every paragraph..


Rx2D wrote:

OK, I have a sense of humor. I first found out about the site b/c of a anti-bella video on youtube (which was very funny!!) thats why I joined and everything... (btw:: my name is Kira17)

and there are people who brought up some interesting points about the series, in a well-mannered approach. That was fine! I enjoyed reading their reasons, and some of it even made me laugh.

What was it, now?

Oh, there was a post asking twilight fans to explain the positive aspects of twilight... and things dragged along (as they always do in forums) and we wnded up talking about the quality of the book. Thats when I first started getting annoyed. People were actually comparing it to Shakespeare and all those other classics and "whining" about how this book could ever be a best seller when it wasnt even written well... and I brought up the point that it was MEANT FOR YOUNG READERS~ Whats the fun of reading if you need a dictionary just to finish the book?

And they, like, totally bashed on me! One girl argued "Oh, so just because its fantasy the characters can do whatever the hell they want and the book can exceed all realistic reason..." (something like that)--- And I got angry.

IT IS A FICTION SERIES! Its meant to surpass visions of reaity and moral!

And they just argued and I ended up blowing my top because they kept on bringing up pointless facts as if they were LOOKING to find something wrong with the series.

I usually keep a pretty cool head, and Im not one to argue unless pushed to that point, but the things they came up with were just pure garbage!




I feel that they just hate Twilight because its popular, for a number of reasons.


*Sigh*


I feel stupid for arguing with them now... but it still upsets me.




Learn to spell. *Twilightisgay




Directly answer what. o.o There was nothing to answer.
75 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / Wherever I can op...
Offline
Posted 8/25/08
You weren't even defending your precious Twilight.

serenityx3 wrote:


twlightisgay wrote:

You can't even directly answer me, instead you just check my grammer.

serenityx3 wrote:


twlightisgay wrote:

twilight has NO good points
nothing
and it's not hard to find things wrong with the series.. every page.. every paragraph..


Rx2D wrote:

OK, I have a sense of humor. I first found out about the site b/c of a anti-bella video on youtube (which was very funny!!) thats why I joined and everything... (btw:: my name is Kira17)

and there are people who brought up some interesting points about the series, in a well-mannered approach. That was fine! I enjoyed reading their reasons, and some of it even made me laugh.

What was it, now?

Oh, there was a post asking twilight fans to explain the positive aspects of twilight... and things dragged along (as they always do in forums) and we wnded up talking about the quality of the book. Thats when I first started getting annoyed. People were actually comparing it to Shakespeare and all those other classics and "whining" about how this book could ever be a best seller when it wasnt even written well... and I brought up the point that it was MEANT FOR YOUNG READERS~ Whats the fun of reading if you need a dictionary just to finish the book?

And they, like, totally bashed on me! One girl argued "Oh, so just because its fantasy the characters can do whatever the hell they want and the book can exceed all realistic reason..." (something like that)--- And I got angry.

IT IS A FICTION SERIES! Its meant to surpass visions of reaity and moral!

And they just argued and I ended up blowing my top because they kept on bringing up pointless facts as if they were LOOKING to find something wrong with the series.

I usually keep a pretty cool head, and Im not one to argue unless pushed to that point, but the things they came up with were just pure garbage!




I feel that they just hate Twilight because its popular, for a number of reasons.


*Sigh*


I feel stupid for arguing with them now... but it still upsets me.




Learn to spell. *Twilightisgay




Directly answer what. o.o There was nothing to answer.


7695 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F
Offline
Posted 8/25/08

twlightisgay wrote:

You weren't even defending your precious Twilight.

serenityx3 wrote:


twlightisgay wrote:

You can't even directly answer me, instead you just check my grammer.

serenityx3 wrote:


twlightisgay wrote:

twilight has NO good points
nothing
and it's not hard to find things wrong with the series.. every page.. every paragraph..


Rx2D wrote:

OK, I have a sense of humor. I first found out about the site b/c of a anti-bella video on youtube (which was very funny!!) thats why I joined and everything... (btw:: my name is Kira17)

and there are people who brought up some interesting points about the series, in a well-mannered approach. That was fine! I enjoyed reading their reasons, and some of it even made me laugh.

What was it, now?

Oh, there was a post asking twilight fans to explain the positive aspects of twilight... and things dragged along (as they always do in forums) and we wnded up talking about the quality of the book. Thats when I first started getting annoyed. People were actually comparing it to Shakespeare and all those other classics and "whining" about how this book could ever be a best seller when it wasnt even written well... and I brought up the point that it was MEANT FOR YOUNG READERS~ Whats the fun of reading if you need a dictionary just to finish the book?

And they, like, totally bashed on me! One girl argued "Oh, so just because its fantasy the characters can do whatever the hell they want and the book can exceed all realistic reason..." (something like that)--- And I got angry.

IT IS A FICTION SERIES! Its meant to surpass visions of reaity and moral!

And they just argued and I ended up blowing my top because they kept on bringing up pointless facts as if they were LOOKING to find something wrong with the series.

I usually keep a pretty cool head, and Im not one to argue unless pushed to that point, but the things they came up with were just pure garbage!




I feel that they just hate Twilight because its popular, for a number of reasons.


*Sigh*


I feel stupid for arguing with them now... but it still upsets me.




Learn to spell. *Twilightisgay




Directly answer what. o.o There was nothing to answer.




I don't have to... o.o
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.