First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  Next  Last
Post Reply Avatars
Posted 7/21/08
I want avaater made plases


1.

2. want us to crop it ?yes
3. what you want to be written on it ?Tori116 n Mariah
4. what colour you want the text to be?any color
5. want any extras ?yes
6. want animate it ?No
7. we'll be choosing the boder for you. ok ? yes its ok
8. Want is to P.M you if yr avii is done ?” yes can yup P.M. its n thnak

n Thank i be waitng
Posted 7/22/08
new request



2. yep
2. natOfbar and fairytale (in smaller words)
4. gray/brown/green
5. yes
6. nope
7. of course!
8. nah its okay, as long as you quote my post

thanks~~
9183 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / earth
Offline
Posted 7/22/08


Done, is it ok ??
Member
5595 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / F / DreamLand~
Offline
Posted 7/22/08
1. yr pic



2. want us to crop it ?
-> I dont mind..
3. what you want to be written on it ?
-> Amanda or Lauren
4. what colour you want the text to be?
-> Anything that matches the picture..
5. want any extras ?
-> If it matches the pic..
6. want animate it ?
-> No thank you.. =]
7. we'll be choosing the boder for you. ok ?
-> No probz..
8. Want is to P.M you if yr avii is done ?
-> Yes!
Member
11774 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Germany/Bremen
Offline
Posted 7/22/08

1. yr pic
2. want us to crop it ? yes
3. what you want to be written on it ? animebabe007
4. what colour you want the text to be? black
5. want any extras ? yes
6. want animate it ? no
7. we'll be choosing the boder for you. ok ? yes
8. Want is to P.M you if yr avii is done ? yes

thank u for your hard work!!! ~chiii
Member
1400 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24
Offline
Posted 7/22/08

aileen_9505 wrote:



Done, is it ok ??


Its ok, i love it
93014 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 7/22/08

Tori116 wrote:

I want avaater made plases


1.

2. want us to crop it ?yes
3. what you want to be written on it ?Tori116 n Mariah
4. what colour you want the text to be?any color
5. want any extras ?yes
6. want animate it ?No
7. we'll be choosing the boder for you. ok ? yes its ok
8. Want is to P.M you if yr avii is done ?” yes can yup P.M. its n thnak

n Thank i be waitng


it'll be done shortly
93014 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 7/22/08

natOfbar wrote:

new request



2. yep
2. natOfbar and fairytale (in smaller words)
4. gray/brown/green
5. yes
6. nope
7. of course!
8. nah its okay, as long as you quote my post

thanks~~


it'll be done shortly
93014 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 7/22/08

PrincessAmandaLaurenLee wrote:

1. yr pic



2. want us to crop it ?
-> I dont mind..
3. what you want to be written on it ?
-> Amanda or Lauren
4. what colour you want the text to be?
-> Anything that matches the picture..
5. want any extras ?
-> If it matches the pic..
6. want animate it ?
-> No thank you.. =]
7. we'll be choosing the boder for you. ok ?
-> No probz..
8. Want is to P.M you if yr avii is done ?
-> Yes!


it'll be done shortly
93014 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 7/22/08

animebabe007 wrote:


1. yr pic
2. want us to crop it ? yes
3. what you want to be written on it ? animebabe007
4. what colour you want the text to be? black
5. want any extras ? yes
6. want animate it ? no
7. we'll be choosing the boder for you. ok ? yes
8. Want is to P.M you if yr avii is done ? yes

thank u for your hard work!!! ~chiii


it'll be done shortly
Member
11774 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Germany/Bremen
Offline
Posted 7/23/08

lildarkangel wrote:


animebabe007 wrote:


1. yr pic
2. want us to crop it ? yes
3. what you want to be written on it ? animebabe007
4. what colour you want the text to be? black
5. want any extras ? yes
6. want animate it ? no
7. we'll be choosing the boder for you. ok ? yes
8. Want is to P.M you if yr avii is done ? yes

thank u for your hard work!!! ~chiii


it'll be done shortly


ok...i will wait...~chiii
Posted 7/23/08

lildarkangel wrote:


Tori116 wrote:

I want avaater made plases


1.

2. want us to crop it ?yes
3. what you want to be written on it ?Tori116 n Mariah
4. what colour you want the text to be?any color
5. want any extras ?yes
6. want animate it ?No
7. we'll be choosing the boder for you. ok ? yes its ok
8. Want is to P.M you if yr avii is done ?” yes can yup P.M. its n thnak

n Thank i be waitng


it'll be done shortly


ok girl thnak I be wating for it

93014 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 7/23/08

Tori116 wrote:

I want avaater made plases


1.

2. want us to crop it ?yes
3. what you want to be written on it ?Tori116 n Mariah
4. what colour you want the text to be?any color
5. want any extras ?yes
6. want animate it ?No
7. we'll be choosing the boder for you. ok ? yes its ok
8. Want is to P.M you if yr avii is done ?” yes can yup P.M. its n thnak

n Thank i be waitng




srry its plain~
93014 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 7/23/08

natOfbar wrote:

new request



2. yep
2. natOfbar and fairytale (in smaller words)
4. gray/brown/green
5. yes
6. nope
7. of course!
8. nah its okay, as long as you quote my post

thanks~~



srry if yu dnt like it
93014 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 7/23/08

PrincessAmandaLaurenLee wrote:

1. yr pic



2. want us to crop it ?
-> I dont mind..
3. what you want to be written on it ?
-> Amanda or Lauren
4. what colour you want the text to be?
-> Anything that matches the picture..
5. want any extras ?
-> If it matches the pic..
6. want animate it ?
-> No thank you.. =]
7. we'll be choosing the boder for you. ok ?
-> No probz..
8. Want is to P.M you if yr avii is done ?
-> Yes!




srry if yu dnt like them
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.