Wii users abandoned by CR
1933 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / In your ports kil...
Offline
Posted 7/18/08
Yup since today no CR videos work on the wii, instead displaying the "you do not have the latest version of javascript message"

What was wrong with the old one exactly? It seemed to work fine as it was.

This wasn't even posted in the news section it was just snuck in and the wii users were just tossed aside without a word.

Why?

5103 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / F / it's all in your...
Offline
Posted 7/18/08
13202 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / Australia
Offline
Posted 7/18/08
why use the wii when u can use a computer better suited for the net?
7757 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / United States
Offline
Posted 7/18/08

Iduno wrote:

Yup since today no CR videos work on the wii, instead displaying the "you do not have the latest version of javascript message"

What was wrong with the old one exactly? It seemed to work fine as it was.

This wasn't even posted in the news section it was just snuck in and the wii users were just tossed aside without a word.

Why?



So does that mean the old player worked?
Hmm...if so then have you try clicking on the "Try the Old Player" link?

1933 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / In your ports kil...
Offline
Posted 7/18/08 , edited 7/18/08

Allanon0904 wrote:


Iduno wrote:

Yup since today no CR videos work on the wii, instead displaying the "you do not have the latest version of javascript message"

What was wrong with the old one exactly? It seemed to work fine as it was.

This wasn't even posted in the news section it was just snuck in and the wii users were just tossed aside without a word.

Why?



So does that mean the old player worked?
Hmm...if so then have you try clicking on the "Try the Old Player" link?



Yes neither of the players work.

(also to the guy who said about using a pc, if you have access to a pc you may as well just download for better quality rather then stream)


Also to the guy above trying to watch on the wii worked very well until this change
49717 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
76 / Unreachable Dream...
Offline
Posted 7/18/08
So how does this complicate all Wii users?
1933 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / In your ports kil...
Offline
Posted 7/18/08

mikomiko123 wrote:

So how does this complicate all Wii users?


Every single wii has the same internet browser with the same abilitys so if its not working on one its very reasonable to assume it won't work on the others.
49717 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
76 / Unreachable Dream...
Offline
Posted 7/18/08

Iduno wrote:


mikomiko123 wrote:

So how does this complicate all Wii users?


Every single wii has the same internet browser with the same abilitys so if its not working on one its very reasonable to assume it won't work on the others.


You can always use another computer. =_=
1933 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / In your ports kil...
Offline
Posted 7/18/08

mikomiko123 wrote:


Iduno wrote:


mikomiko123 wrote:

So how does this complicate all Wii users?


Every single wii has the same internet browser with the same abilitys so if its not working on one its very reasonable to assume it won't work on the others.


You can always use another computer. =_=


but in that case its best just to skip the streaming sites altogether and just download.
Posted 7/18/08
Try to clear some cache in your browser

~ Locked
You must be logged in to post.