First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  Next  Last
Post Reply Name your favorite and most disliked character(s) from every anime/manga you've ever watched/read.
Moderator
20924 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / Singapore
Offline
Posted 7/19/08

BE_LOVED wrote:

^^I know! She never shuts the fuck up with the whole "INUYASHA!" crap. She's always whining and crying about how he's in love with Kikyo and being jealous of her or getting mad at Inuyasha for the dumbest of reasons, even going so far as to taking someone else's side. No wonder he chose Kikyo at one point.
Don't you think the personalities of Kagome, Orihime, and Shirley resemble each other? Especially Shirley and Orihime. They even look like each other.


who is "she"
Posted 7/20/08

azera wrote:


BE_LOVED wrote:

^^I know! She never shuts the fuck up with the whole "INUYASHA!" crap. She's always whining and crying about how he's in love with Kikyo and being jealous of her or getting mad at Inuyasha for the dumbest of reasons, even going so far as to taking someone else's side. No wonder he chose Kikyo at one point.
Don't you think the personalities of Kagome, Orihime, and Shirley resemble each other? Especially Shirley and Orihime. They even look like each other.


who is "she"


Kagome from Inuyasha.
Moderator
20924 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / Singapore
Offline
Posted 7/20/08
ohhhh.......
Member
11243 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / BC, Canada =P
Offline
Posted 7/20/08 , edited 7/20/08
u dont need to. even if i have nevered watched an certain anime before.

once i findd out that the male protagnist is useless retard who gets protected by females, it becomes an auto hate for me
Posted 7/20/08
Lol. I want to try naming some!
I might name them even if they aren't the main, main character.

Tsuna from Reborn!
Raki from Claymore
Nobu from NANA
Sena from Eyeshield 21
Maybe Allen from D. Gray-man
Yuki from Mirai Nikki (I suggest you never read/watch this because he's 100x worse than Tsuna)
Makoto from School Days
Toji from Peach Girl
Yamato from Suzuka
Ritsuka from Loveless
Niwa from D.N.Angel
Zero from Vampire Knight
Kuwabara from Yu Yu Hakusho (though for some reason, I really like this character)
Maybe Al from Fullmetal Alchemist
Naota from FLCL
Keiichi from Higurashi
Yahiko from Rurouni Kenshin
Member
10228 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / take a guess
Offline
Posted 7/20/08

BE_LOVED wrote:

^^I know! She never shuts the fuck up with the whole "INUYASHA!" crap. She's always whining and crying about how he's in love with Kikyo and being jealous of her or getting mad at Inuyasha for the dumbest of reasons, even going so far as to taking someone else's side. No wonder he chose Kikyo at one point.
Don't you think the personalities of Kagome, Orihime, and Shirley resemble each other? Especially Shirley and Orihime. They even look like each other.


Suzaku is way worse than shirly and you diss her? not to mention you hate mostly girls i see....you should be hating rolo and suzaku their the idiots of the series
Posted 7/20/08

ninja-worrior wrote:


BE_LOVED wrote:

^^I know! She never shuts the fuck up with the whole "INUYASHA!" crap. She's always whining and crying about how he's in love with Kikyo and being jealous of her or getting mad at Inuyasha for the dumbest of reasons, even going so far as to taking someone else's side. No wonder he chose Kikyo at one point.
Don't you think the personalities of Kagome, Orihime, and Shirley resemble each other? Especially Shirley and Orihime. They even look like each other.


Suzaku is way worse than shirly and you diss her? not to mention you hate mostly girls i see....you should be hating rolo and suzaku their the idiots of the series


Yet another one telling me who I should hate. I hate who I hate. Get over it.
Member
10228 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / take a guess
Offline
Posted 7/20/08

BE_LOVED wrote:


ninja-worrior wrote:


BE_LOVED wrote:

^^I know! She never shuts the fuck up with the whole "INUYASHA!" crap. She's always whining and crying about how he's in love with Kikyo and being jealous of her or getting mad at Inuyasha for the dumbest of reasons, even going so far as to taking someone else's side. No wonder he chose Kikyo at one point.
Don't you think the personalities of Kagome, Orihime, and Shirley resemble each other? Especially Shirley and Orihime. They even look like each other.


Suzaku is way worse than shirly and you diss her? not to mention you hate mostly girls i see....you should be hating rolo and suzaku their the idiots of the series


Yet another one telling me who I should hate. I hate who I hate. Get over it.


suite yourself
Posted 7/21/08

ninja-worrior wrote:


BE_LOVED wrote:


ninja-worrior wrote:


BE_LOVED wrote:

^^I know! She never shuts the fuck up with the whole "INUYASHA!" crap. She's always whining and crying about how he's in love with Kikyo and being jealous of her or getting mad at Inuyasha for the dumbest of reasons, even going so far as to taking someone else's side. No wonder he chose Kikyo at one point.
Don't you think the personalities of Kagome, Orihime, and Shirley resemble each other? Especially Shirley and Orihime. They even look like each other.


Suzaku is way worse than shirly and you diss her? not to mention you hate mostly girls i see....you should be hating rolo and suzaku their the idiots of the series


Yet another one telling me who I should hate. I hate who I hate. Get over it.


suite yourself


I will.
Moderator
20924 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / Singapore
Offline
Posted 7/21/08 , edited 7/21/08
relax chilled! No arguments here.. i marry u both then u know.
Posted 7/21/08

azera wrote:

relax chilled! No arguments here.. i marry u both then u know.


I'd sooner kill someone.

Lol. Anyway. Sorry about that. I suppose I was partly taking my anger from some other asshole, who also happens to be in this group, out on him because he reminded me of him by telling me who I should hate. Doesn't help that I'm in a super crappy mood today. My wallet got stolen. And there was $60 in there! Fucking deadbeats.
Moderator
20924 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / Singapore
Offline
Posted 7/21/08
write dat dwn at Pet Hate! topic....... dat will help u cool u off..... i hope u get the wallet back.
Posted 7/21/08
Good idea. I hope so, too, but I don't think it's going to happen.
Moderator
20924 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / Singapore
Offline
Posted 7/21/08
how can u lost a wallet at first place.....?
Posted 7/21/08
I was on a really crowded bus on my way to the Cheesecake Factory. Since it was crowded, I thought it's only natural you feel squished or feel as though someone's too close, so I paid no mind to the man standing next to me. When I got off the bus and walked to the Cheesecake Factory, I opened my purse and realized my wallet's gone and that that fucking asswipe bitch stole my wallet! *Seething* I wish I was more careful and that guy had died in some horrible accident the day before so he never would've gotten the chance to steal it.
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.