First  Prev  1  2  3  Next  Last
i can't understand episode 24!!
24010 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / yume no sekai -_-
Offline
Posted 7/18/08
i thought nagisa and tomoya are having a relationship??

why is he with tomoyo then??

why didn't nagisa and the others showed up??

OMG! help me !!
12588 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F
Offline
Posted 7/18/08

natsumemikan_forever wrote:

i thought nagisa and tomoya are having a relationship??

why is he with tomoyo then??

why didn't nagisa and the others showed up??

OMG! help me !!


ep 24 is actually the Tomoyo route,so you won't see Tomoya and Nagisa together...it shouldn't have been named 24,it's an extra episode with the Tomoyo chapter...
395 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / Scotland
Offline
Posted 7/18/08
This is an OVA episode it's not directly related to the clannad main series

in clannad there is 24 episodes .... episode 24 of clannad is set after the summer and it's about nagisa and tomoya

the episode that appeared on crunchyroll today was an OVA of clannad called:

'Clannad ~ Tomoyo Edition'

hope this clears up peoples confusion
24010 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / yume no sekai -_-
Offline
Posted 7/18/08

lys46 wrote:


natsumemikan_forever wrote:

i thought nagisa and tomoya are having a relationship??

why is he with tomoyo then??

why didn't nagisa and the others showed up??

OMG! help me !!


ep 24 is actually the Tomoyo route,so you won't see Tomoya and Nagisa together...it shouldn't have been named 24,it's an extra episode with the Tomoyo chapter...


sankyuu >.<
6649 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / Philippines
Offline
Posted 7/18/08
Episode 24 is a OVA its a special sequel for tomoyo and if your asking why would they make such a thing clannad was originally a visual novel.
57248 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M / ...........
Offline
Posted 7/18/08
who cares tomoyo is hotter than nagisa
Member
6464 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / hell! >:D
Offline
Posted 7/18/08

metalb2 wrote:

This is an OVA episode it's not directly related to the clannad main series

in clannad there is 24 episodes .... episode 24 of clannad is set after the summer and it's about nagisa and tomoya

the episode that appeared on crunchyroll today was an OVA of clannad called:

'Clannad ~ Tomoyo Edition'

hope this clears up peoples confusion


thanx 4 the info ^_^
Member
75 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M
Offline
Posted 7/18/08

roby55 wrote:

who cares tomoyo is hotter than nagisa


QFT
57248 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M / ...........
Offline
Posted 7/18/08

Aethiest wrote:


roby55 wrote:

who cares tomoyo is hotter than nagisa


QFT



ummm... what does QFT mean O.o ?
55 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
36 / M / DIEGO
Offline
Posted 7/18/08
so the episode 23 was really the end or is there really another episode? or is the clanned movie the real ending? confusing man! good show though....
1736 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / Somewere sleeping.
Offline
Posted 7/18/08 , edited 7/18/08

draconus28 wrote:

so the episode 23 was really the end or is there really another episode? or is the clanned movie the real ending? confusing man! good show though....


More Like A Special Ending Or A Alterative Ending.
Member
75 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M
Offline
Posted 7/18/08

roby55 wrote:


Aethiest wrote:


roby55 wrote:

who cares tomoyo is hotter than nagisa


QFT



ummm... what does QFT mean O.o ?


lol qft means quotes for truth
Member
2223 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / M / Canada
Offline
Posted 7/18/08

nybabyboy wrote:


draconus28 wrote:

so the episode 23 was really the end or is there really another episode? or is the clanned movie the real ending? confusing man! good show though....


More Like A Special Ending Or A Alterative Ending.

Kinda like the game, a different ending depending on which girl u pick
Member
221 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / Texas
Offline
Posted 7/18/08
I really hope they do the Ryou/Kyou route from the game, too. I mean, they practically did the Fuko and Kotomi routes already, and they literally did the Nagisa route, and now they've literally done the Tomoyo route... so it's only fair. Not... that I suppose most of you know the game all that well.
Member
3057 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / Behind the Lookin...
Offline
Posted 7/19/08

NorthHawk wrote:

I really hope they do the Ryou/Kyou route from the game, too. I mean, they practically did the Fuko and Kotomi routes already, and they literally did the Nagisa route, and now they've literally done the Tomoyo route... so it's only fair. Not... that I suppose most of you know the game all that well.


Agreed!

I know the game too! I finished with all characters and I'm just waiting for the After Story translation patch(I hope it gets released soon).

Out of all the characters, I enjoyed Kyou's Arc the best. Misae-san gets second place.
First  Prev  1  2  3  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.