First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  Next  Last
Least favorite episode?
Member
83 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Batcave
Offline
Posted 7/18/08
The first 2 were okay to me. It thought it was weird and funky, but I usually watch about a dozen of eps before judging a series because most introduction episodes aren't always that exciting.

The one I didn't like was the one about the fire fighter girl. I didn't really like her...
Member
2661 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / EARTH
Offline
Posted 7/18/08

gintoki83 wrote:

Wahahahaha! Ginpachi-sensei, you might piss off Eli-san over that. Don't wanna be hit w/ signs over the head.

I agree w/ xshadowpuffx, it's Gintama.... what's not to like about the series???!!

Maybe it would be, i like some episodes more than the others. But hey, I like the mahjong episode. I know how to play the game and I was laughing at what Madao did. What a lucky bastard.


I didn't get the funny things coz i dont know how Mahjong works lol so could you please explain what happened there? XD thx
Member
14080 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 7/19/08

Lord_Crow wrote:


Ginpachi-Sensei wrote:

ep. 64 OBVIOUSLY!
A whole episode just for Zura? JODANJANAIYO!
*spits*


Hmm...What about 110? Or is that okay, due to where he is?


110 is not about Zura, its about Sueyoshi-dono.
And besides 110 ep. makes a total fool of Zura, for getting caught .
BWAHAHAHA.
Member
3193 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M
Offline
Posted 7/19/08

Ginpachi-Sensei wrote:


Lord_Crow wrote:


Ginpachi-Sensei wrote:

ep. 64 OBVIOUSLY!
A whole episode just for Zura? JODANJANAIYO!
*spits*


Hmm...What about 110? Or is that okay, due to where he is?


110 is not about Zura, its about Sueyoshi-dono.
And besides 110 ep. makes a total fool of Zura, for getting caught .
BWAHAHAHA.


you are absolutely right.
Member
286 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / In my room watchi...
Offline
Posted 7/19/08
Mm the worst episodes were 2&3, but they were still good. Other than that THIS IS GINTAMA THERE IS NO FLAWS WITH GOLDENBALLS.
Member
706 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / Wherever I can fi...
Offline
Posted 7/19/08

Ginpachi-Sensei wrote:

ep. 64 OBVIOUSLY!
A whole episode just for Zura? JODANJANAIYO!
*spits*


what's so bad about zura? zura is awesome
Member
5546 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F
Offline
Posted 7/19/08
I dislike any episode without Gin in it.
Member
14080 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 7/19/08

Urahahaha wrote:


Ginpachi-Sensei wrote:

ep. 64 OBVIOUSLY!
A whole episode just for Zura? JODANJANAIYO!
*spits*


what's so bad about zura? zura is awesome


Oi~this world must be coming to its end, if people find Zura awesome.
Urahahaha-kun, go stand in the hall.
Member
706 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / Wherever I can fi...
Offline
Posted 7/19/08

Ginpachi-Sensei wrote:


Urahahaha wrote:


Ginpachi-Sensei wrote:

ep. 64 OBVIOUSLY!
A whole episode just for Zura? JODANJANAIYO!
*spits*


what's so bad about zura? zura is awesome


Oi~this world must be coming to its end, if people find Zura awesome.
Urahahaha-kun, go stand in the hall.


zura is a good one
you're nothing but a freak
all Gintama characters are created equal and should be treated as such
Member
14080 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 7/19/08

Urahahaha wrote:


Ginpachi-Sensei wrote:


Urahahaha wrote:


Ginpachi-Sensei wrote:

ep. 64 OBVIOUSLY!
A whole episode just for Zura? JODANJANAIYO!
*spits*


what's so bad about zura? zura is awesome


Oi~this world must be coming to its end, if people find Zura awesome.
Urahahaha-kun, go stand in the hall.


zura is a good one
you're nothing but a freak
all Gintama characters are created equal and should be treated as such


I AM VERY SORRY, KAMI-SAMA NO GINTAMA.
Member
479 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / M / deep in space..
Offline
Posted 7/19/08
the 1st two episodes are my least favorite
Member
1296 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / F / malaysia
Offline
Posted 7/20/08

Lithvana wrote:

I dislike any episode without Gin in it.


i don't remember an episode without Gin-chan. he seems to be present in every one of them
....or did my memory just sucked?
Member
554 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / NZ
Offline
Posted 7/20/08

sanchez2007x1 wrote:


otae_san wrote:


fruitschinposamurai wrote:

The first two eps they were stupid pilot episodes


I'll have to agree with you on that one



I third that. I ALMOST stopped watching after that.


I agree as well. Though they weren't that bad, they're nothing compared to episodes 3 and onwards.
Member
24526 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / F / Malaysia
Offline
Posted 7/20/08
ep 1&2 is quite boring at 1st but i find it funny after i rewatch it.

i hate the episode with the longest advertisement ever (forgot which ep), just because i waiting for a long time for new gintama ep to be sub just to find out the main characther is the 'baka hage' n i scream with gin san in d end of the episode "give gin san his slot back, stupid hage!!!". but i have to admit the ending is crazzy funny

so i dont think theres any of my least favourite. each of the ep is unique n weird on its own way, n thats the reason why i luv gintama.
Member
5546 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F
Offline
Posted 7/20/08

LavenderYuki wrote:


Lithvana wrote:

I dislike any episode without Gin in it.


i don't remember an episode without Gin-chan. he seems to be present in every one of them
....or did my memory just sucked?


There was an episode that was only about Katsura, but I can't remember which episode.
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.