First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  Next  Last
The New Bleach Ending!~ (ending 16)
Posted 7/19/08

divaroxy wrote:


queenorihime wrote:

The song sounds bad Rukia looks bad and it's only because Dukia fan been probably complaining.


Dukia ???


Yeah Dukia because she is built like a dude. When saw the ending i was like. Why is Ichigo and Hanataro stand outside together? Then i saw the fuck up hairstyle then i notice it was Rukia. The song suck anyways.
Member
15149 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Where you are?
Offline
Posted 7/19/08

queenorihime wrote:


divaroxy wrote:


queenorihime wrote:

The song sounds bad Rukia looks bad and it's only because Dukia fan been probably complaining.


Dukia ???


Yeah Dukia because she is built like a dude. When saw the ending i was like. Why is Ichigo and Hanataro stand outside together? Then i saw the fuck up hairstyle then i notice it was Rukia. The song suck anyways.


OMG don't insult Hana like that.LOL Rukia is fugly bitch. Dukia is good name she does look like a tranny with whore for a mother.
Member
17764 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F
Offline
Posted 7/19/08

queenorihime wrote:


divaroxy wrote:


queenorihime wrote:

The song sounds bad Rukia looks bad and it's only because Dukia fan been probably complaining.


Dukia ???


Yeah Dukia because she is built like a dude. When saw the ending i was like. Why is Ichigo and Hanataro stand outside together? Then i saw the fuck up hairstyle then i notice it was Rukia. The song suck anyways.


Whatever, so you truly mistaken Rukia for Hanataro or was it the fact that its obvious that Ichihime will never happen. If They did the same song but with Ichigo and Orihime I bet that you wouldnt even criticize the song---Nice name by the way the whole Dukia name calling is that all that you can do or does the truth hurt--waking up from a dream and noticing that its not real,is a pain isnt it??
34378 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Taipa, Macau
Offline
Posted 7/19/08
who cares about how the song sucks??
what matters to that amv is that its ICHIRUKI..
my god! its divaroxy anywhere in the bleach forum!!
dukia, eh??? thank you thats quite good..
i`ve got some good name for orihime too..
WHORIHIME!!!
you can eat that!
if ya dont know WHORIHIME stands for..
then its your problem..
3557 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / 1st district of R...
Offline
Posted 7/20/08

2451604 wrote:

who cares about how the song sucks??
what matters to that amv is that its ICHIRUKI..
my god! its divaroxy anywhere in the bleach forum!!
dukia, eh??? thank you thats quite good..
i`ve got some good name for orihime too..
WHORIHIME!!!
you can eat that!
if ya dont know WHORIHIME stands for..
then its your problem..



LOL!!!!
i agree with you!!!
i mean is it just me or this two ichihime fans are the only ones who back each other up to give lame reasons to hate rukia!?!?
but if i were you, i would pretend they don't exist at all b'coz they're not worth it...


btw, i also call her WHORIHIME, OREHOEME and BITCHYHIME!!!!
5850 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / M / Malaysia
Offline
Posted 7/20/08 , edited 7/20/08

divaroxy wrote:

It makes me want puke.


LOL I AGREE! the pictures not the song though.
5850 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / M / Malaysia
Offline
Posted 7/20/08

krizarcz wrote:


2451604 wrote:

who cares about how the song sucks??
what matters to that amv is that its ICHIRUKI..
my god! its divaroxy anywhere in the bleach forum!!
dukia, eh??? thank you thats quite good..
i`ve got some good name for orihime too..
WHORIHIME!!!
you can eat that!
if ya dont know WHORIHIME stands for..
then its your problem..



LOL!!!!
i agree with you!!!
i mean is it just me or this two ichihime fans are the only ones who back each other up to give lame reasons to hate rukia!?!?
but if i were you, i would pretend they don't exist at all b'coz they're not worth it...


btw, i also call her WHORIHIME, OREHOEME and BITCHYHIME!!!!


Would you say the song is nice if it was the same thing with orihime?
3557 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / 1st district of R...
Offline
Posted 7/20/08

Yakato wrote:


krizarcz wrote:


2451604 wrote:

who cares about how the song sucks??
what matters to that amv is that its ICHIRUKI..
my god! its divaroxy anywhere in the bleach forum!!
dukia, eh??? thank you thats quite good..
i`ve got some good name for orihime too..
WHORIHIME!!!
you can eat that!
if ya dont know WHORIHIME stands for..
then its your problem..



LOL!!!!
i agree with you!!!
i mean is it just me or this two ichihime fans are the only ones who back each other up to give lame reasons to hate rukia!?!?
but if i were you, i would pretend they don't exist at all b'coz they're not worth it...


btw, i also call her WHORIHIME, OREHOEME and BITCHYHIME!!!!


Would you say the song is nice if it was the same thing with orihime?



*raises a brow* did i even posted that i love the song????
5850 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / M / Malaysia
Offline
Posted 7/20/08

krizarcz wrote:


Yakato wrote:


krizarcz wrote:


2451604 wrote:

who cares about how the song sucks??
what matters to that amv is that its ICHIRUKI..
my god! its divaroxy anywhere in the bleach forum!!
dukia, eh??? thank you thats quite good..
i`ve got some good name for orihime too..
WHORIHIME!!!
you can eat that!
if ya dont know WHORIHIME stands for..
then its your problem..



LOL!!!!
i agree with you!!!
i mean is it just me or this two ichihime fans are the only ones who back each other up to give lame reasons to hate rukia!?!?
but if i were you, i would pretend they don't exist at all b'coz they're not worth it...


btw, i also call her WHORIHIME, OREHOEME and BITCHYHIME!!!!


Would you say the song is nice if it was the same thing with orihime?



*raises a brow* did i even posted that i love the song????


oh sorry my mistake i apologize

Posted 7/20/08

lyn_okinawa wrote:


queenorihime wrote:


divaroxy wrote:


queenorihime wrote:

The song sounds bad Rukia looks bad and it's only because Dukia fan been probably complaining.


Dukia ???


Yeah Dukia because she is built like a dude. When saw the ending i was like. Why is Ichigo and Hanataro stand outside together? Then i saw the fuck up hairstyle then i notice it was Rukia. The song suck anyways.


Whatever, so you truly mistaken Rukia for Hanataro or was it the fact that its obvious that Ichihime will never happen. If They did the same song but with Ichigo and Orihime I bet that you wouldnt even criticize the song---Nice name by the way the whole Dukia name calling is that all that you can do or does the truth hurt--waking up from a dream and noticing that its not real,is a pain isnt it??


Whatever! That has not been determined yet. So unless you are the writer of Bleach shut the hell up.
Member
15149 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Where you are?
Offline
Posted 7/20/08

2451604 wrote:

who cares about how the song sucks??
what matters to that amv is that its ICHIRUKI..
my god! its divaroxy anywhere in the bleach forum!!
dukia, eh??? thank you thats quite good..
i`ve got some good name for orihime too..
WHORIHIME!!!
you can eat that!
if ya dont know WHORIHIME stands for..
then its your problem..


If i am on every Bleach Forum that mean you are on there too since you see me all time. You losers are always find away to hate Orihime. So i'm going to always defend her. Plus i don't do the silly ass nicknames i just call Rukia what she is fugly worthless boy girl looking bitch.
32407 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / in the California...
Offline
Posted 7/20/08
if they was gunna make it real like ichi would be a player xD
Posted 7/20/08

divaroxy wrote:


2451604 wrote:

who cares about how the song sucks??
what matters to that amv is that its ICHIRUKI..
my god! its divaroxy anywhere in the bleach forum!!
dukia, eh??? thank you thats quite good..
i`ve got some good name for orihime too..
WHORIHIME!!!
you can eat that!
if ya dont know WHORIHIME stands for..
then its your problem..


If i am on every Bleach Forum that mean you are on there too since you see me all time. You losers are always find away to hate Orihime. So i'm going to always defend her. Plus i don't do the silly ass nicknames i just call Rukia what she is fugly worthless boy girl looking bitch.


OMG! Do they follow us? I swear if Fucking Chappy And The rest of the Dukia Cheerleading Squad come i'm going too puke. Fuck The Anti-Orihime Group.
Member
8969 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / Georgia
Offline
Posted 7/20/08 , edited 7/20/08

queenorihime wrote:


divaroxy wrote:


2451604 wrote:

who cares about how the song sucks??
what matters to that amv is that its ICHIRUKI..
my god! its divaroxy anywhere in the bleach forum!!
dukia, eh??? thank you thats quite good..
i`ve got some good name for orihime too..
WHORIHIME!!!
you can eat that!
if ya dont know WHORIHIME stands for..
then its your problem..


If i am on every Bleach Forum that mean you are on there too since you see me all time. You losers are always find away to hate Orihime. So i'm going to always defend her. Plus i don't do the silly ass nicknames i just call Rukia what she is fugly worthless boy girl looking bitch.


OMG! Do they follow us? I swear if Fucking Chappy And The rest of the Dukia Cheerleading Squad come i'm going too puke. Fuck The Anti-Orihime Group.


Wow, I guess I'm well known. xD
I find Rukia pretty sexy. I mean what guy wouldn't want to tap that.

Ichigo can't keep his hands off. xD


Here *gives barf bag* You're welcome!
Member
15149 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Where you are?
Offline
Posted 7/20/08

queenorihime wrote:


divaroxy wrote:


2451604 wrote:

who cares about how the song sucks??
what matters to that amv is that its ICHIRUKI..
my god! its divaroxy anywhere in the bleach forum!!
dukia, eh??? thank you thats quite good..
i`ve got some good name for orihime too..
WHORIHIME!!!
you can eat that!
if ya dont know WHORIHIME stands for..
then its your problem..


If i am on every Bleach Forum that mean you are on there too since you see me all time. You losers are always find away to hate Orihime. So i'm going to always defend her. Plus i don't do the silly ass nicknames i just call Rukia what she is fugly worthless boy girl looking bitch.


OMG! Do they follow us? I swear if Fucking Chappy And The rest of the Dukia Cheerleading Squad come i'm going too puke. Fuck The Anti-Orihime Group.


I know it's like they need me in there life or something. I didn't say anything too anyone of them and they just have too type my name. OMG Please don't bring up Chappy. I love your picture.
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.