First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  Next  Last
The New Bleach Ending!~ (ending 16)
Posted 7/20/08

BleachFreak_ wrote:

Did you fail literature?


Please your avatar doesn't make since. Did you fail Literature?
Posted 7/20/08

queenorihime wrote:


BleachFreak_ wrote:

Did you fail literature?


Please your avatar doesn't make since. Did you fail Literature?


No. If you were smart and passed Literature like I did, you would understand.

Member
15149 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Where you are?
Offline
Posted 7/20/08

queenorihime wrote:


BleachFreak_ wrote:

Did you fail literature?


Please your avatar doesn't make since. Did you fail Literature?


LOL! It's so crazy how they could post whatever they want about Orihime. But when you put some Rukia pictures up they get all upset.
Posted 7/20/08 , edited 7/20/08

BleachFreak_ wrote:


queenorihime wrote:


BleachFreak_ wrote:

Did you fail literature?


Please your avatar doesn't make since. Did you fail Literature?


No. If you were smart and passed Literature like I did, you would understand.



Whatever it sounds stupid.
Posted 7/20/08

divaroxy wrote:


queenorihime wrote:


BleachFreak_ wrote:

Did you fail literature?


Please your avatar doesn't make since. Did you fail Literature?


LOL! It's so crazy how they could post whatever they want about Orihime. But when you put some Rukia pictures up they get all upset.


Who cares! I'm put what I wanna up on this forum.
Posted 7/20/08

divaroxy wrote:


queenorihime wrote:


BleachFreak_ wrote:

Did you fail literature?


Please your avatar doesn't make since. Did you fail Literature?


LOL! It's so crazy how they could post whatever they want about Orihime. But when you put some Rukia pictures up they get all upset.


Thats not it. Why is there someone who posts pictures in every thread?!
Posted 7/20/08
*sigh* the 2 whorihime fans.. give up your making yourselfs look stupid, both of you fail in life, thats all there is to it
Posted 7/20/08

queenorihime wrote:


MomoShiro-Sama wrote:


queenorihime wrote:


ChApPy_APriL wrote:


queenorihime wrote:


divaroxy wrote:


2451604 wrote:

who cares about how the song sucks??
what matters to that amv is that its ICHIRUKI..
my god! its divaroxy anywhere in the bleach forum!!
dukia, eh??? thank you thats quite good..
i`ve got some good name for orihime too..
WHORIHIME!!!
you can eat that!
if ya dont know WHORIHIME stands for..
then its your problem..


If i am on every Bleach Forum that mean you are on there too since you see me all time. You losers are always find away to hate Orihime. So i'm going to always defend her. Plus i don't do the silly ass nicknames i just call Rukia what she is fugly worthless boy girl looking bitch.


OMG! Do they follow us? I swear if Fucking Chappy And The rest of the Dukia Cheerleading Squad come i'm going too puke. Fuck The Anti-Orihime Group.


Wow, I guess I'm well known. xD
I find Rukia pretty sexy. I mean what guy wouldn't want to tap that.

Ichigo can't keep his hands off. xD


Here *gives barf bag* You're welcome!


Maybe because your a lesbian.


Dude, dont post useless Crap


Kiss my ass!


What a Joke, Laughing my balls off---they should put youre name in that hall of failure
Member
15149 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Where you are?
Offline
Posted 7/20/08

BleachFreak_ wrote:


divaroxy wrote:


queenorihime wrote:


BleachFreak_ wrote:

Did you fail literature?


Please your avatar doesn't make since. Did you fail Literature?


LOL! It's so crazy how they could post whatever they want about Orihime. But when you put some Rukia pictures up they get all upset.


Thats not it. Why is there someone who posts pictures in every thread?!


Chappy put pictures up . So why didn't you tell her anything. It's because it was IchiXRukia. You guys are so oneside.
Posted 7/20/08

MomoShiro-Sama wrote:


queenorihime wrote:


MomoShiro-Sama wrote:


queenorihime wrote:


ChApPy_APriL wrote:


queenorihime wrote:


divaroxy wrote:


2451604 wrote:

who cares about how the song sucks??
what matters to that amv is that its ICHIRUKI..
my god! its divaroxy anywhere in the bleach forum!!
dukia, eh??? thank you thats quite good..
i`ve got some good name for orihime too..
WHORIHIME!!!
you can eat that!
if ya dont know WHORIHIME stands for..
then its your problem..


If i am on every Bleach Forum that mean you are on there too since you see me all time. You losers are always find away to hate Orihime. So i'm going to always defend her. Plus i don't do the silly ass nicknames i just call Rukia what she is fugly worthless boy girl looking bitch.


OMG! Do they follow us? I swear if Fucking Chappy And The rest of the Dukia Cheerleading Squad come i'm going too puke. Fuck The Anti-Orihime Group.


Wow, I guess I'm well known. xD
I find Rukia pretty sexy. I mean what guy wouldn't want to tap that.

Ichigo can't keep his hands off. xD


Here *gives barf bag* You're welcome!


Maybe because your a lesbian.


Dude, dont post useless Crap


Kiss my ass!


What a Joke, Laughing my balls off---they should put youre name in that hall of failure


With a name like Momo i'm surprise you have balls.
Posted 7/20/08

queenorihime wrote:


divaroxy wrote:


2451604 wrote:

who cares about how the song sucks??
what matters to that amv is that its ICHIRUKI..
my god! its divaroxy anywhere in the bleach forum!!
dukia, eh??? thank you thats quite good..
i`ve got some good name for orihime too..
WHORIHIME!!!
you can eat that!
if ya dont know WHORIHIME stands for..
then its your problem..


If i am on every Bleach Forum that mean you are on there too since you see me all time. You losers are always find away to hate Orihime. So i'm going to always defend her. Plus i don't do the silly ass nicknames i just call Rukia what she is fugly worthless boy girl looking bitch.


OMG! Do they follow us? I swear if Fucking Chappy And The rest of the Dukia Cheerleading Squad come i'm going too puke. Fuck The Anti-Orihime Group.


Cheerleading Squad? How do you know we follow you around, you can be following us around. You just dont want to admit it. The 2 Orihime fans.. fail in life.
Posted 7/20/08
Wow here comes Hinamori. They must be on every Bleach Forum. They just need a life OMG. Everytime They just have too put other names in they mouths. OMG
Posted 7/20/08

queenorihime wrote:


MomoShiro-Sama wrote:


queenorihime wrote:


MomoShiro-Sama wrote:


queenorihime wrote:


ChApPy_APriL wrote:


queenorihime wrote:


divaroxy wrote:


2451604 wrote:

who cares about how the song sucks??
what matters to that amv is that its ICHIRUKI..
my god! its divaroxy anywhere in the bleach forum!!
dukia, eh??? thank you thats quite good..
i`ve got some good name for orihime too..
WHORIHIME!!!
you can eat that!
if ya dont know WHORIHIME stands for..
then its your problem..


If i am on every Bleach Forum that mean you are on there too since you see me all time. You losers are always find away to hate Orihime. So i'm going to always defend her. Plus i don't do the silly ass nicknames i just call Rukia what she is fugly worthless boy girl looking bitch.


OMG! Do they follow us? I swear if Fucking Chappy And The rest of the Dukia Cheerleading Squad come i'm going too puke. Fuck The Anti-Orihime Group.


Wow, I guess I'm well known. xD
I find Rukia pretty sexy. I mean what guy wouldn't want to tap that.

Ichigo can't keep his hands off. xD


Here *gives barf bag* You're welcome!


Maybe because your a lesbian.


Dude, dont post useless Crap


Kiss my ass!


What a Joke, Laughing my balls off---they should put youre name in that hall of failure


With a name like Momo i'm surprise you have balls.


Im suprised that you have an ass--i though wannabe's are flat chested all the way down
Posted 7/20/08

queenorihime wrote:

Wow here comes Hinamori. They must be on every Bleach Forum. They just need a life OMG. Everytime They just have too put other names in they mouths. OMG


For a 19 year old you have bad spelling, Damn right! you better believe im here..
Member
15149 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Where you are?
Offline
Posted 7/20/08 , edited 7/20/08

queenorihime wrote:

Wow here comes Hinamori. They must be on every Bleach Forum. They just need a life OMG. Everytime They just have too put other names in they mouths. OMG


It's because they hate Orihime and think everybody suppose to. They think because it's a bunch of them you suppose too back down. I mean they could have already post a quote they're going too comeback just too look for us. OMG They need lives. For example Chappy.
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.