First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  Next  Last
Post Reply Elemental Oracle's Sanctuary
Creator
6166 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F
Offline
Posted 7/18/08 , edited 9/12/08
Ya-ha!!! Hey guys! You can find me, the Elemental Oracle, here! I'm usually here if I'm not reviewing for my exams or doing my assignments or projects. You can comment, ask questions and requests here. have fun! ^_^

Status : Watching Over the Forest, Training and Studying Magic and Music

Moderator
4722 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / Somewhere Between...
Offline
Posted 7/18/08
Hey, your looking for a mod, right? How do I apply?
Creator
6166 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F
Offline
Posted 7/18/08

LordKonti021 wrote:

Hey, your looking for a mod, right? How do I apply?


Ya-ha! Hm, can you upload some photos related to the said races or elements? If you upload about 5, I guess you can be one already. ^_^

(99)
Moderator
4722 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / Somewhere Between...
Offline
Posted 7/18/08

white_witch_01 wrote:


LordKonti021 wrote:

Hey, your looking for a mod, right? How do I apply?


Ya-ha! Hm, can you upload some photos related to the said races or elements? If you upload about 5, I guess you can be one already. ^_^

(99)


ok, I'll find some.
Creator
6166 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F
Offline
Posted 7/18/08

LordKonti021 wrote:


white_witch_01 wrote:


LordKonti021 wrote:

Hey, your looking for a mod, right? How do I apply?


Ya-ha! Hm, can you upload some photos related to the said races or elements? If you upload about 5, I guess you can be one already. ^_^

(99)


ok, I'll find some.


Ya-ha! That will be great! Thanks!

(101 YAY!!!)
Moderator
4722 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / Somewhere Between...
Offline
Posted 7/18/08

white_witch_01 wrote:


LordKonti021 wrote:


white_witch_01 wrote:


LordKonti021 wrote:

Hey, your looking for a mod, right? How do I apply?


Ya-ha! Hm, can you upload some photos related to the said races or elements? If you upload about 5, I guess you can be one already. ^_^

(99)


ok, I'll find some.


Ya-ha! That will be great! Thanks!

(101 YAY!!!)


No problem.
Creator
6166 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F
Offline
Posted 7/18/08 , edited 7/18/08
Ya-ha! Well, if that's what you want Vampire_Angel_Sakura! ^_^

(104!!!!)
Moderator
19850 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / ♥California.♥
Offline
Posted 7/18/08

white_witch_01 wrote:

Ya-ha! Well, if that's what you want! ^_^

(104!!!!)


ok...... this may b tiring, but it does keep away th boredom......
Creator
6166 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F
Offline
Posted 7/18/08

Vampire_Angel_Sakura wrote:


white_witch_01 wrote:

Ya-ha! Well, if that's what you want! ^_^

(104!!!!)


ok...... this may b tiring, but it does keep away th boredom......


Ya-ha!
Oh yeah! I forgot to ask you. Any suggestions?

(105!!!!!)
Moderator
19850 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / ♥California.♥
Offline
Posted 7/18/08

white_witch_01 wrote:


Vampire_Angel_Sakura wrote:


white_witch_01 wrote:

Ya-ha! Well, if that's what you want! ^_^

(104!!!!)


ok...... this may b tiring, but it does keep away th boredom......


Ya-ha!
Oh yeah! I forgot to ask you. Any suggestions?

(105!!!!!)


mmm... wat kind of suggestions???
Creator
6166 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F
Offline
Posted 7/18/08

Vampire_Angel_Sakura wrote:


white_witch_01 wrote:


Vampire_Angel_Sakura wrote:


white_witch_01 wrote:

Ya-ha! Well, if that's what you want! ^_^

(104!!!!)


ok...... this may b tiring, but it does keep away th boredom......


Ya-ha!
Oh yeah! I forgot to ask you. Any suggestions?

(105!!!!!)


mmm... wat kind of suggestions???


Ya-ha! Suggestions, comments, requests. For this group. Whew! I'm tired editing! Wahaha! But it's great! ^_^


(106! ^_^)

Moderator
19850 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / ♥California.♥
Offline
Posted 7/18/08

white_witch_01 wrote:


Vampire_Angel_Sakura wrote:


white_witch_01 wrote:


Vampire_Angel_Sakura wrote:


white_witch_01 wrote:

Ya-ha! Well, if that's what you want! ^_^

(104!!!!)


ok...... this may b tiring, but it does keep away th boredom......


Ya-ha!
Oh yeah! I forgot to ask you. Any suggestions?

(105!!!!!)


mmm... wat kind of suggestions???


Ya-ha! Suggestions, comments, requests. For this group. Whew! I'm tired editing! Wahaha! But it's great! ^_^


(106! ^_^)



hmm.... i hav no idea at th moment..... but i'll try 2 think of some, k.... wow!! that is a lot of editing.....especially wen there is a lot of stuff 2 put in...
Creator
6166 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F
Offline
Posted 7/18/08

Vampire_Angel_Sakura wrote:


white_witch_01 wrote:


Vampire_Angel_Sakura wrote:


white_witch_01 wrote:


Vampire_Angel_Sakura wrote:


white_witch_01 wrote:

Ya-ha! Well, if that's what you want! ^_^

(104!!!!)


ok...... this may b tiring, but it does keep away th boredom......


Ya-ha!
Oh yeah! I forgot to ask you. Any suggestions?

(105!!!!!)


mmm... wat kind of suggestions???


Ya-ha! Suggestions, comments, requests. For this group. Whew! I'm tired editing! Wahaha! But it's great! ^_^


(106! ^_^)



hmm.... i hav no idea at th moment..... but i'll try 2 think of some, k.... wow!! that is a lot of editing.....especially wen there is a lot of stuff 2 put in...


Ya-ha!
^_^ I agree! Actually, I did all this stuff yesterday. It's type yesterday was still secret since it still wasn't that good. hehehe!

(107 ^_^)

Moderator
19850 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / ♥California.♥
Offline
Posted 7/18/08

white_witch_01 wrote:



really...... no wonder it looked so new...... well, even if u hav trouble, u can always ask me 4 help anytime u want..... i luv helping others, and i'm really nice in real life 2..... except 4 some reason at school, in th morning, i always argue w/ a boy in my band class..... and he only does that cuz it's fun 2 mess w/ me....
Creator
6166 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F
Offline
Posted 7/18/08

Vampire_Angel_Sakura wrote:


white_witch_01 wrote:



really...... no wonder it looked so new...... well, even if u hav trouble, u can always ask me 4 help anytime u want..... i luv helping others, and i'm really nice in real life 2..... except 4 some reason at school, in th morning, i always argue w/ a boy in my band class..... and he only does that cuz it's fun 2 mess w/ me....


Ya-ha! I see! We're kinda the same then! Anyway, thanks!!!

(108 ^_^)
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.