First  Prev  60  61  62  63  64  65  66  67  68  69  70  71  72  73  74  75  76  Next  Last
Why we hate 4Kids?
22133 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / In The Meawdow of...
Offline
Posted 7/10/10
I think we all get the point and we thing we all agree on, 4Kids needs to die and just leave us alone. I think we all have our opinion expect this one we all agree on. They mentally messed up things for me and One Piece...

We send this message to 4kids...

YOU NEED TO PLEASE STOP. WE ALL JUST... DON'T LIKE YOU! YOU MESS UP GOOD ANIME'S!

Also.. Like I said before.. there is a new 4kids.. Disney channel... They have taken all my precocious Naruto Shippuden! GIVE ME BACK MY CUSSING AND BLOOD!!!

Even crunchyroll is a probably better dubber than 4kids!

I'm going to shut up now.
22133 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / In The Meawdow of...
Offline
Posted 7/10/10

Darkphoenix3450 wrote:


cherryblossom016 wrote:

Because the title itself pisses me off. WE ARE NOT FREAKIN KIDS! i never went to that site


How old are you?

13?? 13 is a kid.

you are a kid.



13 is not a kid. Now days, we can even get into Jail at this age. Right now, I consider going to 13 in Jail is not a kid.
67903 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
47 / F / Center of the Uni...
Offline
Posted 7/10/10

ShiverGirl wrote:


Darkphoenix3450 wrote:


cherryblossom016 wrote:

Because the title itself pisses me off. WE ARE NOT FREAKIN KIDS! i never went to that site


How old are you?

13?? 13 is a kid.

you are a kid.



13 is not a kid. Now days, we can even get into Jail at this age. Right now, I consider going to 13 in Jail is not a kid.


If you say so. I think of twenty-somethings as kids half the time. and they can drink, vote, and die for their country.

go ahead, call me old. I'm not defensive about it.


26425 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / Under your bed
Offline
Posted 7/10/10
some of their dubs are good but some..argh~ a MESS. x__x
sometimes it upsets me whenever they changed the original opening & ending themes
Gextiv 
53313 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / M / Earth
Offline
Posted 7/10/10
What's 4kids? Before Crunchyroll I've just been torrenting anime, or streaming it.
949 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
18 / F / Candied Island! :D
Offline
Posted 7/10/10
I don't watch 4kids
2584 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / Goldsboro, North...
Offline
Posted 7/10/10
All the good Saturday morning cartoons were on WB. Freakazoid!, Animaniacs, Hysteria!, I'm pretty sure Yu-Gi-Oh! was on there, Cubix (it was okay), Pokemon... etc.

And then they got that Sonic cartoon, and EVERYTHING went down-hill from there. Or wait.. was that Sonic cartoon on Fox? I don't remember. Point is, that's about when things started going downhill for both of them, and about the only good thing on Fox Kids (I refuse to call it 4kids) was Digimon, but even Digimon got screwed in the end.

We need an Anime channel. And in the mornings, before school, they can show stuff like Shugo Chara!, with the original dialog, only dubbed, and slightly changed to make sense.
17958 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
34 / M / Small Wooded town...
Offline
Posted 7/10/10 , edited 7/10/10

ShiverGirl wrote:


Darkphoenix3450 wrote:


cherryblossom016 wrote:

Because the title itself pisses me off. WE ARE NOT FREAKIN KIDS! i never went to that site


How old are you?

13?? 13 is a kid.

you are a kid.



13 is not a kid. Now days, we can even get into Jail at this age. Right now, I consider going to 13 in Jail is not a kid.



Do you have a job?

Do you not live with your mother and father?

Have you graduated from school?

Can you legally by smokes, lottery tickets, or vote ?

If you said no to any of them than your still a kid.


And no the new ruling that can put kids 13 years of age in jail is only for cold blooded murder. I don't care if your a stupid kid murder some one purposely you should get the death sentence.






22248 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / M / Right behind you
Offline
Posted 7/10/10

Darkphoenix3450 wrote:


ShiverGirl wrote:


Darkphoenix3450 wrote:


cherryblossom016 wrote:

Because the title itself pisses me off. WE ARE NOT FREAKIN KIDS! i never went to that site


How old are you?

13?? 13 is a kid.

you are a kid.



13 is not a kid. Now days, we can even get into Jail at this age. Right now, I consider going to 13 in Jail is not a kid.



Do you have a job?

Do you not live with your mother and father?

Have you graduated from school?

Can you legally by smokes, lottery tickets, or vote ?

If you said no to any of them than your still a kid.


And no the new ruling that can put kids 13 years of age in jail is only for cold blooded murder. I don't care if your a stupid kid murder some one purposely you should get the death sentence.








If I followed that statement that would mean people that got layed off are kids and drop outs will always be kids.
17958 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
34 / M / Small Wooded town...
Offline
Posted 7/10/10

Pikachu_kun wrote:


Darkphoenix3450 wrote:


ShiverGirl wrote:


Darkphoenix3450 wrote:


cherryblossom016 wrote:

Because the title itself pisses me off. WE ARE NOT FREAKIN KIDS! i never went to that site


How old are you?

13?? 13 is a kid.

you are a kid.



13 is not a kid. Now days, we can even get into Jail at this age. Right now, I consider going to 13 in Jail is not a kid.



Do you have a job?

Do you not live with your mother and father?

Have you graduated from school?

Can you legally by smokes, lottery tickets, or vote ?

If you said no to any of them than your still a kid.


And no the new ruling that can put kids 13 years of age in jail is only for cold blooded murder. I don't care if your a stupid kid murder some one purposely you should get the death sentence.








If I followed that statement that would mean people that got layed off are kids and drop outs will always be kids.


LOL.. one if they got Laid-Off they did have a job.. Everyone will at one time in there lives at least be laid-off
two.. People that drop out of school are losers... Get a GED at least! There is no resin for a person not to be able to graduate from school. Hell people with mental disorders can make it through school... So what is their excuse?!?!

so 1.. is part of being a grown up... you learn shit happens.

and 2.. is what we call a loser.. and they are a blight to are society.
13587 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
17 / F / Wherever 東方神起 (TV...
Offline
Posted 7/10/10

Darkphoenix3450 wrote:


Pikachu_kun wrote:


Darkphoenix3450 wrote:


ShiverGirl wrote:


Darkphoenix3450 wrote:


cherryblossom016 wrote:

Because the title itself pisses me off. WE ARE NOT FREAKIN KIDS! i never went to that site


How old are you?

13?? 13 is a kid.

you are a kid.



13 is not a kid. Now days, we can even get into Jail at this age. Right now, I consider going to 13 in Jail is not a kid.



Do you have a job?

Do you not live with your mother and father?

Have you graduated from school?

Can you legally by smokes, lottery tickets, or vote ?

If you said no to any of them than your still a kid.


And no the new ruling that can put kids 13 years of age in jail is only for cold blooded murder. I don't care if your a stupid kid murder some one purposely you should get the death sentence.








If I followed that statement that would mean people that got layed off are kids and drop outs will always be kids.


LOL.. one if they got Laid-Off they did have a job.. Everyone will at one time in there lives at least be laid-off
two.. People that drop out of school are losers... Get a GED at least! There is no resin for a person not to be able to graduate from school. Hell people with mental disorders can make it through school... So what is their excuse?!?!

so 1.. is part of being a grown up... you learn shit happens.

and 2.. is what we call a loser.. and they are a blight to are society.


Sigh, you guys are kinda getting off topic ^^;

--
I hated 4 kids. I used to love watching Winx Club on it, but when i found out there were better versions, then that was when i began to watch shows online and IGNORE the tv. Sonic wasn't that bad either though...
It's good for kids, but seriously... urg
49698 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / PA
Online
Posted 7/10/10
I thought it was obvious....they are an abomination of a dubbing company that has no place involving themselves in any projects of any kind.
253 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
114 / F / Somewhere faraway
Offline
Posted 7/10/10
Simply because they SLAUGHTER the good anime out there.
Posted 7/10/10
Because they ruined the Sonic franchise.
They made Sonic fans even more annoying.
They kill good anime. No. Destroy good anime!
They lie to kids. (It's riceball not a doughnut)
They destroy anime fan's lives.
549 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Curled up in a be...
Offline
Posted 7/10/10 , edited 7/10/10
DarkPhoenix3450, you are getting off topic and you should probably stop personally attacking people, this forum is for 4Kids haters, and if you're trying to defend it coming on this forum seems kind of pointless. I hope we can agree to disagree on this topic, you are allowed to state your opinion but other people can too. If some people think 13 is a kid or not a kid, that's up to them, it's not your place to change their opinion. One last thing, if I were you, I'd consider stopping ranting about 13 year olds being kids when, suggesting the age you are, you're acting like one yourself. We'll agree to disagree. Not argue. Simple as that.

Down with 4Kids!
First  Prev  60  61  62  63  64  65  66  67  68  69  70  71  72  73  74  75  76  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.