First  Prev  1  2  3  4  Next  Last
Post Reply Clubs Application Room
Student
3303 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / live in ............
Offline
Posted 7/22/08
Application for Clubs
*CR Name(s): Lulie
*Club Name: Soccor Club
*Anime or Manga(or both): both
*Room #(100-150,200-250,300-350,400-450 if not taken): 240
*Purpose: i want to everyone to enjoy the fun of playing soccor
Prefect
4018 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / Land of Anime
Offline
Posted 7/23/08
Application for Societies/Clubs
*CR Name(s): danisaks
*Society/Club Name: Ice Skating
*Anime or Manga(or both): both
*Room #(100-150,200-250,300-350,400-450 if not taken): 138
*Anime/Manga from: Ginban Kaleidoscope
*Purpose: i want everyone to enjoy this!!!
Student Council
1099 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / leaf konoha
Offline
Posted 7/24/08
*CR Name(s):sasuke_rock
*Club Name:The Anime Drawing Club
*Anime or Manga(or both):both i gess
*Room #(100-150,200-250,300-350,400-450 if not taken):250
*Anime/Manga from:any anime is fine
*Purpose:i like to draw alot of anime character so i want people too have fun with it too i gess
Posted 7/24/08

sasuke_rock wrote:

*CR Name(s):sasuke_rock
*Club Name:The Anime Drawing Club
*Anime or Manga(or both):both i gess
*Room #(100-150,200-250,300-350,400-450 if not taken):250
*Anime/Manga from:any anime is fine
*Purpose:i like to draw alot of anime character so i want people too have fun with it too i gess


ok u can make dis club ^-^

Student Council
1858 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / Somewhere...over...
Offline
Posted 7/24/08

lulie wrote:

Application for Clubs
*CR Name(s): Lulie
*Club Name: Soccor Club
*Anime or Manga(or both): both
*Room #(100-150,200-250,300-350,400-450 if not taken): 240
*Purpose: i want to everyone to enjoy the fun of playing soccor


:D It's a great idea, but I think instead of a club, you should make a soccer team!! Um...I don't think I've seen any soccer team anywhere in the forums...or anywhere else.
:D If you want me to, I could speak to the principal and figure it out! Would that be okay?
Student Council
1858 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / Somewhere...over...
Offline
Posted 7/24/08

RoyMustang93 wrote:


sasuke_rock wrote:

*CR Name(s):sasuke_rock
*Club Name:The Anime Drawing Club
*Anime or Manga(or both):both i gess
*Room #(100-150,200-250,300-350,400-450 if not taken):250
*Anime/Manga from:any anime is fine
*Purpose:i like to draw alot of anime character so i want people too have fun with it too i gess


ok u can make dis club ^-^



:D thanks for taking care of that, kakashi-sensei!!
Student
3303 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / live in ............
Offline
Posted 7/24/08

blackbaka21 wrote:


lulie wrote:

Application for Clubs
*CR Name(s): Lulie
*Club Name: Soccor Club
*Anime or Manga(or both): both
*Room #(100-150,200-250,300-350,400-450 if not taken): 240
*Purpose: i want to everyone to enjoy the fun of playing soccor


:D It's a great idea, but I think instead of a club, you should make a soccer team!! Um...I don't think I've seen any soccer team anywhere in the forums...or anywhere else.
:D If you want me to, I could speak to the principal and figure it out! Would that be okay?


yea that would be great. and yea the name should be soccor team. thnxs for helping!
Student Council
1858 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / Somewhere...over...
Offline
Posted 7/24/08

lulie wrote:


blackbaka21 wrote:


lulie wrote:

Application for Clubs
*CR Name(s): Lulie
*Club Name: Soccor Club
*Anime or Manga(or both): both
*Room #(100-150,200-250,300-350,400-450 if not taken): 240
*Purpose: i want to everyone to enjoy the fun of playing soccor


:D It's a great idea, but I think instead of a club, you should make a soccer team!! Um...I don't think I've seen any soccer team anywhere in the forums...or anywhere else.
:D If you want me to, I could speak to the principal and figure it out! Would that be okay?


yea that would be great. and yea the name should be soccor team. thnxs for helping!


i'll have to check if there is already a soccer team first (which i don't really think so...)! I'm just waiting for the principal to reply to my PM...
I'll let you know as soon as possible!
Student
3303 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / live in ............
Offline
Posted 7/24/08

blackbaka21 wrote:


lulie wrote:


blackbaka21 wrote:


lulie wrote:

Application for Clubs
*CR Name(s): Lulie
*Club Name: Soccor Club
*Anime or Manga(or both): both
*Room #(100-150,200-250,300-350,400-450 if not taken): 240
*Purpose: i want to everyone to enjoy the fun of playing soccor


:D It's a great idea, but I think instead of a club, you should make a soccer team!! Um...I don't think I've seen any soccer team anywhere in the forums...or anywhere else.
:D If you want me to, I could speak to the principal and figure it out! Would that be okay?


yea that would be great. and yea the name should be soccor team. thnxs for helping!


i'll have to check if there is already a soccer team first (which i don't really think so...)! I'm just waiting for the principal to reply to my PM...
I'll let you know as soon as possible!


ok great thnxs
Posted 7/24/08

blackbaka21 wrote:


RoyMustang93 wrote:


sasuke_rock wrote:

*CR Name(s):sasuke_rock
*Club Name:The Anime Drawing Club
*Anime or Manga(or both):both i gess
*Room #(100-150,200-250,300-350,400-450 if not taken):250
*Anime/Manga from:any anime is fine
*Purpose:i like to draw alot of anime character so i want people too have fun with it too i gess


ok u can make dis club ^-^



:D thanks for taking care of that, kakashi-sensei!!


no prob
Student Council
1858 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / Somewhere...over...
Offline
Posted 7/24/08 , edited 7/24/08



ok great thnxs


okay!!! it's decided by me and the principal that you will be the captain of the girls&boys mix soccer team!!!
yay~!!!!! you have to go and sign up though... XD
Student
3303 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / live in ............
Offline
Posted 7/24/08

blackbaka21 wrote:




ok great thnxs


okay!!! it's decided by me and the principal that you will be the captain of the girls&boys mix soccer team!!!
yay~!!!!! you have to go and sign up though... XD


so its a club now right?
Student Council
1858 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / Somewhere...over...
Offline
Posted 7/24/08

lulie wrote:


blackbaka21 wrote:




ok great thnxs


okay!!! it's decided by me and the principal that you will be the captain of the girls&boys mix soccer team!!!
yay~!!!!! you have to go and sign up though... XD


so its a club now right?


sadly...no. (sorry i didn't explain it to you that much) there's already a girl and boy soccer team, but the principal and i think that you should be the captain of the boys and girls (mix) soccer team in the school gym. you should go sign up there! (in the school gym forum)
sorry for not explaining it to you that well - i was in sort of a hurry.
Student Council
1858 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / Somewhere...over...
Offline
Posted 7/24/08

danisaks wrote:

Application for Societies/Clubs
*CR Name(s): danisaks
*Society/Club Name: Ice Skating
*Anime or Manga(or both): both
*Room #(100-150,200-250,300-350,400-450 if not taken): 138
*Anime/Manga from: Ginban Kaleidoscope
*Purpose: i want everyone to enjoy this!!!


I think that this is an acceptable club.... Is it on ice skating or a fan club of Ginban Kaleidoscope? Just wanted to ask... XD
first have to get it approved by kakashi-sensei (the principal), though!!
Prefect
4018 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / Land of Anime
Offline
Posted 7/24/08

blackbaka21 wrote:


danisaks wrote:

Application for Societies/Clubs
*CR Name(s): danisaks
*Society/Club Name: Ice Skating
*Anime or Manga(or both): both
*Room #(100-150,200-250,300-350,400-450 if not taken): 138
*Anime/Manga from: Ginban Kaleidoscope
*Purpose: i want everyone to enjoy this!!!


I think that this is an acceptable club.... Is it on ice skating or a fan club of Ginban Kaleidoscope? Just wanted to ask... XD
first have to get it approved by kakashi-sensei (the principal), though!!


it's on ice skating. it's like a sports club but only ice skating
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.