First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  Next  Last
Stop Bashing Tadase
Member
8414 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Random
Offline
Posted 7/18/08
well i dont like amuto and also tadamu as well. ...im not bashing to anyone actually... but to tell u the truth what i really like is kukai and amu..
48 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 7/18/08
I agree with you about people going into Amu and Tadase forum to bash on Tadase "gayness". It's disrespectful and disturbing, but then my comment can change absolute nobody.

Amu with either Ikuto or Tadase, it's still going to be an anime. Yes, basically ribbons, laces, and ruffles are no longer in styles for guys like they use to 30 years ago? Let's be honest, I think it look very gay. at first I thought he was going to look like his character. (Yes, I also commented he can't look any gayer) I don't blame Tadase because of his weaker and more feminine side because that how the author created his personality. But I just think that maybe the author need to tone down on the ribbons, laces, and ruffles. Well, all of the guys transformation character look kind of interesting in a girly way maybe because this is a girly anime. Ikuto is basically a jerk. Meanwhile, Tadase is the nice guy. Most of the girls that I know, even myself, like a jerk better.

Tadase maybe a foil character of Ikuto or maybe Ikuto is the foil character for Tadase. I'm not very sure who the main male protagonist anymore.

The most important part in my whole useless comment is, this is only an anime.
Member
2961 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / Denmark
Offline
Posted 7/19/08
That's what I've been saying the whole time..
It's often I actually wish I'd never gotten into this fandom, because of all that pointless bashing.
It really makes me sick and espicially because they are bashing Tadase, who is such a sweetheart.
I don't care if he looks a little girly, he's still a pretty boy and he's so cute.
All that immature bashing is mostly also from those Amuto fans and I believe the whole reason why they are bashing him, is because they are jealous of that Amu actually likes Tadase so much.

I've tried that before myself. I was that immature.. I bashed a character because I thought it was in the way of my fave couple, but it really wasn't and I ended up loving that character.

And don't get me wrong, I'm Amuto fan myself and I love Ikuto. He's so mysterious and I have a thing for that type of guys.
But I'm a huuge suppoter of Tadamu as well, so all th bashing is really making me angry..

So please..
STOP !!
Member
3494 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / philippines
Offline
Posted 7/19/08
i agree.....i also a tadamu fan......i think its better than amuto....
Member
1288 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F
Offline
Posted 7/19/08
i hate tadase for getting close to amu but i still like him
Member
1288 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F
Offline
Posted 7/19/08
EVERYONE LIKES AMUTO SO THERE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Member
3390 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / Happy land! (wher...
Offline
Posted 7/19/08

vietgirl11 wrote:

ANYONE WHO DOESN'T READ THIS POST AND POSTS SOMETHING OFFENSIVE WILL BE REPORTED

The problem with most users here is that they like to bash people. All I have to say is:
If you're going to bash someone, get it right! Your examples must be detailed and up to date!

Here's a bunch of my posts from the past few days:


No offense, but you're all retarded.
1. Gay means homosexual or just always happy alright. Now, get that through your thick skulls. If he makes out with Kukai, THEN you can call him gay. (No guarantee he will, so tough luck haters )
2. His costume has ruffles, ribbons, and bows. Oh yeah, a prince-like character is supposed to have chains and guns?
3. *wink* Guys can't wink? Oh yeah I totally forgot, that's against God's rules.
4. I don't really care that this is a spoiler because some people don't like to read the manga. 'blah blah blah, Tadase hurt Amu's feelings, blah blah blah' Guess what, he tells her that he loves the real her in the manga. Another thing, if you haven't figured it out yet, Shugo Chara has a plot. OMFG, REALLY??!!! Yeah, the manga and the anime follow the same plot, so Tadase will be fessing up real soon.
5. He doesn't really want to be a king. YOU'RE SO WRONG! HE TURNS INTO HITLER WHEN YOU SAY.... shut up please. If you like to look at pictures and NOT listen to their conversations, you wouldn't need to yell at the subbers to hurry up for the next episode. Tadase wants to be a more confident person. Oh oh! Guess what else! Amu says he's the same as her! Oh oh! And I can prove it!



I personally think that most people like Amuto is because they like Ikuto.
That's why they continue to bash Tadase instead Tadamu
Notice that everything is 'Tadase is this, Tadase is that'
They could care less about Amu because everyone likes Ikuto (except me XP)
Actually, it's as if she doesn't exist in the Amuto world!



I know some fans aren't really mean and other fans vote for Tadamu & Amuto, but a lot of the Amuto fans are getting way out of hand!
Some are going into Tadamu Fans Only forums, threads, and groups just to bash and start fights with other users.
Just because we like Tadamu? That's a little much, isn't it?
You don't see Tadamu fans going into a Amuto group yelling like an idiot.
Am I right??????



Due to the title name, I'll jump to the conclusion that you guys are targeting Tadase instead of Tadamu.
(even though I've read all the posts Image )
Don't worry, this topic won't bug many Tadamu fans because you guys are doing another 'Ikuto=luv and Tadase=gay' thread.
Kind of pointless but whatever.



I have counter reasons. (Not trying to be mean, I'm just trying to make a point. ^^)

- No one's really intimidated because it's not like Amuto fans are going to jump into our houses and stab us with a knife.
- Tadamu fans are striken by numerous reasons why Ikuto can't end up with Amu. While Amuto fans don't have any reasons why Tadase can't end up with Amu.
- Here we go again. The way most Amuto fans are talking about this is 'Ikuto is hot'. I'm sorry, but that is an Ikuto fan. If you really think Amu and Ikuto is a good pair, than please refer to yourselves as Amuto fans. When other users bash Tadase, it isn't because he's not compatible with Amu, it's because they like Ikuto more -excluding Amu.
- Tadamu fans respect your decision as to which pair you root for. Two wrongs don't make a right, so Tadamu fans don't sink to that level. It's not just screaming. It's about Amuto fans (or so they call themselves) that really hate Tadase joining Tadamu groups and bashing users for liking Tadamu. Tadamu fans have a right to complain! I like Tadamu, and I really could care less about Amuto, but it's not right for users to bash other users just because of an anime pairing.
- Like I said, no Amuto fan is going to break into my house and stab me. I'm pretty sure users aren't that young. After all, I'm only thirteen!

I'm not writing these long counter reasons because I'm against Amuto. I write them because I've been bashed by those immature types before and even I hate it. I'm here to help put those people in their place.


Tadamu fans have left Amuto fans alone. If you all continue to start fights like idiots, we don't mind fighting back. Bashing is easy, you just need to do it right!


i am an amuto fan because amu and ikuto look good together!
yes i like ikuto! XD
but i prefer nagehiko for myself! and kukai and kairi!\

HAHA!

amu can get ikuto or tadase! XD

but i really prefer ikuto for amu..

because i think they're ment to be :)

and i don't think tadase is that bad....

its just i like ikuto for amu better neh? XD
6006 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / not here
Offline
Posted 7/19/08

Zachlied wrote:


vietgirl11 wrote:

ANYONE WHO DOESN'T READ THIS POST AND POSTS SOMETHING OFFENSIVE WILL BE REPORTED

The problem with most users here is that they like to bash people. All I have to say is:
If you're going to bash someone, get it right! Your examples must be detailed and up to date!

Here's a bunch of my posts from the past few days:


No offense, but you're all retarded.
1. Gay means homosexual or just always happy alright. Now, get that through your thick skulls. If he makes out with Kukai, THEN you can call him gay. (No guarantee he will, so tough luck haters )
2. His costume has ruffles, ribbons, and bows. Oh yeah, a prince-like character is supposed to have chains and guns?
3. *wink* Guys can't wink? Oh yeah I totally forgot, that's against God's rules.
4. I don't really care that this is a spoiler because some people don't like to read the manga. 'blah blah blah, Tadase hurt Amu's feelings, blah blah blah' Guess what, he tells her that he loves the real her in the manga. Another thing, if you haven't figured it out yet, Shugo Chara has a plot. OMFG, REALLY??!!! Yeah, the manga and the anime follow the same plot, so Tadase will be fessing up real soon.
5. He doesn't really want to be a king. YOU'RE SO WRONG! HE TURNS INTO HITLER WHEN YOU SAY.... shut up please. If you like to look at pictures and NOT listen to their conversations, you wouldn't need to yell at the subbers to hurry up for the next episode. Tadase wants to be a more confident person. Oh oh! Guess what else! Amu says he's the same as her! Oh oh! And I can prove it!



I personally think that most people like Amuto is because they like Ikuto.
That's why they continue to bash Tadase instead Tadamu
Notice that everything is 'Tadase is this, Tadase is that'
They could care less about Amu because everyone likes Ikuto (except me XP)
Actually, it's as if she doesn't exist in the Amuto world!



I know some fans aren't really mean and other fans vote for Tadamu & Amuto, but a lot of the Amuto fans are getting way out of hand!
Some are going into Tadamu Fans Only forums, threads, and groups just to bash and start fights with other users.
Just because we like Tadamu? That's a little much, isn't it?
You don't see Tadamu fans going into a Amuto group yelling like an idiot.
Am I right??????



Due to the title name, I'll jump to the conclusion that you guys are targeting Tadase instead of Tadamu.
(even though I've read all the posts Image )
Don't worry, this topic won't bug many Tadamu fans because you guys are doing another 'Ikuto=luv and Tadase=gay' thread.
Kind of pointless but whatever.



I have counter reasons. (Not trying to be mean, I'm just trying to make a point. ^^)

- No one's really intimidated because it's not like Amuto fans are going to jump into our houses and stab us with a knife.
- Tadamu fans are striken by numerous reasons why Ikuto can't end up with Amu. While Amuto fans don't have any reasons why Tadase can't end up with Amu.
- Here we go again. The way most Amuto fans are talking about this is 'Ikuto is hot'. I'm sorry, but that is an Ikuto fan. If you really think Amu and Ikuto is a good pair, than please refer to yourselves as Amuto fans. When other users bash Tadase, it isn't because he's not compatible with Amu, it's because they like Ikuto more -excluding Amu.
- Tadamu fans respect your decision as to which pair you root for. Two wrongs don't make a right, so Tadamu fans don't sink to that level. It's not just screaming. It's about Amuto fans (or so they call themselves) that really hate Tadase joining Tadamu groups and bashing users for liking Tadamu. Tadamu fans have a right to complain! I like Tadamu, and I really could care less about Amuto, but it's not right for users to bash other users just because of an anime pairing.
- Like I said, no Amuto fan is going to break into my house and stab me. I'm pretty sure users aren't that young. After all, I'm only thirteen!

I'm not writing these long counter reasons because I'm against Amuto. I write them because I've been bashed by those immature types before and even I hate it. I'm here to help put those people in their place.


Tadamu fans have left Amuto fans alone. If you all continue to start fights like idiots, we don't mind fighting back. Bashing is easy, you just need to do it right!


i am an amuto fan because amu and ikuto look good together!
yes i like ikuto! XD
but i prefer nagehiko for myself! and kukai and kairi!\

HAHA!

amu can get ikuto or tadase! XD

but i really prefer ikuto for amu..

because i think they're ment to be :)

and i don't think tadase is that bad....

its just i like ikuto for amu better neh? XD


omfgg really? i still think nageshiko is like creepy i mean....it's kinda scary.
ikuto and amu? i don't get why people think that? how can they be meant to be??? wierd
nageshiko....*shivers* sry....wait....why did i quote this?
Member
2524 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / ~ La la Land
Offline
Posted 7/19/08
i love Tadase. <3
Member
280 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21
Offline
Posted 7/19/08
well I'm a big Amuto fan.. I love Ikuto.. the way he looks and his personality.. but i dont say i hate Tadase.. well his outfit is kinda girly...but still hes a good kid
Member
1176 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / My room
Offline
Posted 7/19/08
I'm an Amuto fan to and your right when you say that some bashing is getting way out of hand,there are some fanfics where Tadase forces himself on Amu and Ikuto saves her like:WTF!?
Tadase would never do that because he so shy and cute,the only reson they turn him into such a bad character is cause they like Amuto more.I'm not saying I prefer Tadamu but I still agree with you....
Member
2645 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / Lil red dot
Offline
Posted 7/19/08
One reason why the Amuto fans bash ppl, is because most of the more 'clever' Amuto fans, have stopped coming to Crunchyroll.

Reason being? There are some people who are just to naive, and keep insulting Amuto, and bashing people, not nessasary Amuto, there are Utau, Rima and Eru bashers too. So, once the 'more mature' people are gone, what's left are mostly the 'less mature' ppl, who are, well, immature, and goes around bashing people and can't control their emotions properly.
Member
2645 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / Lil red dot
Offline
Posted 7/19/08

Showoff wrote:

I'm an Amuto fan to and your right when you say that some bashing is getting way out of hand,there are some fanfics where Tadase forces himself on Amu and Ikuto saves her like:WTF!?
Tadase would never do that because he so shy and cute,the only reson they turn him into such a bad character is cause they like Amuto more.I'm not saying I prefer Tadamu but I still agree with you....


Well, actually, there are fanfics which make Ikuto the bad guy too... And, you can't blame or hate them for writing this fanfics. It's thier story after all, so we can't do anything about it. So i normally stay away form the fanfics. They can be pretty extreme at times. I even saw one on Nadeshiko and Kuukia together. it's yaoi. Made me shiver. But I never comment on it. Cause I respect the writer. It's their imagination after all.
Posted 7/19/08

kogas_cute wrote:

i love Tadase. <3


Me too. [it's sort of rare, isn't it?]
Member
591 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / I'm probably in m...
Offline
Posted 7/19/08
I'm an Amuto fan...but anyways...tadase is okay...:)
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.