First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Next  Last
Dislikes on Johnny's Entertainment
422 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
34 / F / Singapore
Offline
Posted 7/22/08

summerbeat wrote:

why did jin left kat tun in the 1st place?


On October 12, 2006, Akanishi announced a hiatus from the group in order to study linguistics abroad in the United States, leaving KAT-TUN as a five-member group for six months. The remaining members continued activities by releasing their third single, Bokura no Machi de (as the theme song to Kamenashi's drama, Tatta Hitotsu no Koi), and their second album, cartoon KAT-TUN II YOU, on December 7, 2006. Despite the fact that one of their lead vocalist was missing, the releases still topped the charts.

- wiki
17397 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / F / Im Lost
Offline
Posted 7/22/08
its not JE that i dislike.. sometimes it the fans
4000 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / MD
Offline
Posted 7/22/08
I always thought JE was a little fishy (sexual accusations) because a lot of the guys in his company are so good looking... a lot of them look like angels
when u see them in pictures and stuff ur like damn real people don't look like that.....but anyway yeah JEboys are definitely manufactured
but thats the logic behind the company and it worked...the company is making a lot of money off of teenage girls who are attracted to these gorgeous guys...whom in my opinion have a lot of feminine qualities...thats the differences between japanese guys and korean guys...there like the perfect guy...perfect looks good personality they dress nice polite well rounded fun...but there just a fantasy...ex. you can only dream about being with matsujun but in reality would you really want too... to me JEboys are like the boyfriend that u could only have in a fantasy...whereas Oguri Shun seems more real to me he's not trained to do anything...he's naturally good looking and he can act..JE boys they can act they can sing cook play piano guitar...get there hair colored and cut every two days...idk if u can follow what im trying to say but this is just my opinion...what ive been thinking for about for a while...good topic

* speaking of good looks and matsujun....aren't u glad he's teeth are fixed because his mouth like a train was let loose in his mouth...but now his teeth look so good....i just had to get that off my chest
4800 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / Shun's room--feel...
Offline
Posted 7/22/08

bl00_ wrote:

... to me JEboys are like the boyfriend that u could only have in a fantasy...whereas Oguri Shun seems more real to me he's not trained to do anything...he's


Damn right. Oguri Shun owns my world big time.

Yeah JE boys are way too perfect. And some of them are so gorgeous, it's kinda creepy. But I still love them! I don't think I'd ever be abe to date a guy like that! I don't even WANT a boyfriend to ever be like a JE boy. Down to earth like Oguri Shun is just perfect for me [=
1126 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / Americaaaaa
Offline
Posted 7/22/08

chibiladychoi wrote:

its not JE that i dislike.. sometimes it the fans


Johnnys fan-girls are insane I have to admit.
666 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / Finland
Offline
Posted 7/22/08
Johnny.
He's pervert and he's got the stupidest ideas like Hey! Say! JUMP.
He makes me so mad sometimes.
1395 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F
Offline
Posted 7/22/08
their group names like Question?, ABC, and so on...
and they look so pretty...too good looking.
4094 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
76 / M / Nippon
Offline
Posted 7/22/08
if i must compare Japanese actors to Korean actors, i think korean actors are more aware with their body. They work out and and eat more. Japan actors are so skinny and sometimes so feminine.
17397 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / F / Im Lost
Offline
Posted 7/23/08

candychu wrote:

Johnny.
He's pervert and he's got the stupidest ideas like Hey! Say! JUMP.
He makes me so mad sometimes.


i dont care who do the concepts but i hate the fact that they let the all minor group HSJ go topless, i mean.. isnt that pedo?
12704 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Johnny and the JE...
Offline
Posted 7/23/08

chibiladychoi wrote:


candychu wrote:

Johnny.
He's pervert and he's got the stupidest ideas like Hey! Say! JUMP.
He makes me so mad sometimes.


i dont care who do the concepts but i hate the fact that they let the all minor group HSJ go topless, i mean.. isnt that pedo?


Yes, and which Johnny is famous for! Gad, I pity those kids. (Actually, I pretty much pity most of them, if only there weren't so HOT!)

Anyway to answer the topic:

Actually, Japan isn't a masculine country so looking feminine is practically normal for them. They don't require their boys to look and act tough. They can act all gay and yet still be the straightest man there is. And their costumes are pretty much the style in their country, those who are not asian won't understand.

What I dislike about JE is that their actors are not only molested but are worked to death and are only paid salaries. This isn't like hollywood where the ACTOR can demand his or her price. In JE, it is JE who decides! Meaning, even if Yamapi makes 4 dramas in a year, his earnings won't depend on the rating of his shows. He has a fixed salary. If Johnny decides to give him a bonus, then he gets it. If he is paid 1 million a month, he is paid one million a month even if his drama ratings are through the roof. I think the only Johnny to ever command his price is KimuTaku. (and i'm not sure of that also!)

I also do not like the fact that they keep the copyright on the songs. Whoever produces the song, the JE keeps copyright. Example, (just an example, not actual) A song was made by a company for Gokusen 3, and since Takaki Yuya is the star, they had his group sing it. But before they can, JE demands that it is JE who keeps the copyright for the song and not the singers. Which means that if it is a hit, no matter how high it went, the earnings will go to Johnny's and not the SINGERS. And again, Hey Say Jump will only be paid their salaries. (And for when they sing the song).

I find that practice corrupt and shameless, JE makes so much money from their talents but only pays them a few percent (even if it is still big!) But on the other hand, it is good management, because whatever else you say about JE, they are the ultimate power when it comes to MAKING or BREAKING an actor. Let's be honest, there are a few JE people who are UGLY and yet, managed to be famous even when they lack looks and talents!

And I am glad that actors like Oguri Shun/Haruma Miura are their own people who managed to make it to the top without corrupting their values. It only shows that they have actual talent. Because to surpass Johnny's boys (or be on the same level with them) can mean that people can like you even without the gloss which Johnny's entertainment can cover
you.
17397 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / F / Im Lost
Offline
Posted 7/23/08 , edited 7/23/08
i cant believe i read such lengthy post............. lengthy --but full of sense


c0rin wrote:


What I dislike about JE is that their actors are not only molested but are worked to death and are only paid salaries. This isn't like hollywood where the ACTOR can demand his or her price. In JE, it is JE who decides! Meaning, even if Yamapi makes 4 dramas in a year, his earnings won't depend on the rating of his shows. He has a fixed salary. If Johnny decides to give him a bonus, then he gets it. If he is paid 1 million a month, he is paid one million a month even if his drama ratings are through the roof. I think the only Johnny to ever command his price is KimuTaku. (and i'm not sure of that also!)


i only knew that KimuTaku is the only JE boy who is given the priviledge of demanding his only talent fee. Its not a big surprise that JE has their own way of giving compansention and benefits. Maybe their system is a employee-employer type *i cant imagine JE boys do time clock entries*, so their pay is up to how much they worked their ass off. Another sad fact is, these boys must be in school... instead they sing and dance on tv, and only some of them are really given the attention!



I also do not like the fact that they keep the copyright on the songs. Whoever produces the song, the JE keeps copyright. Example, (just an example, not actual) A song was made by a company for Gokusen 3, and since Takaki Yuya is the star, they had his group sing it. But before they can, JE demands that it is JE who keeps the copyright for the song and not the singers. Which means that if it is a hit, no matter how high it went, the earnings will go to Johnny's and not the SINGERS. And again, Hey Say Jump will only be paid their salaries. (And for when they sing the song).


thats the reason why News, KinKi Kids and Kattun were under JE management *i mean when it comes to record deals*. The two former group are no doubt two of the most sold out singles/albums. FYI: KinKi Kids was included in Guiness Book of Records for their 25 consecutive #1 singles. . Plus, we all know that their are alot of News who sells like pancakes to the fans. While other group were under Avex, Sony etc.... business as usual...



Let's be honest, there are a few JE people who are UGLY and yet, managed to be famous even when they lack looks and talents!


and fans are drooling for them...




And I am glad that actors like Oguri Shun/Haruma Miura are their own people who managed to make it to the top without corrupting their values. It only shows that they have actual talent. Because to surpass Johnny's boys (or be on the same level with them) can mean that people can like you even without the gloss which Johnny's entertainment can cover
you.


hellow.. there are lots! Naohito Fujiki, Tamaki HIroshi, Takenouchi Yukata, WaT boys, Narimiya Hiroki and D-boys jts to name a few. Poor them, i think JE somewhat hinders their popularity..
1733 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / F / South Sacramento,...
Offline
Posted 7/23/08
.. yeah, their clothing in concerts are pretty.. uhh.. idk.. just really awkward. they're helluh cute though!! ahhaa. I woulda thought JE was like a modeling company or something. lol. their dancing is very.. uhmm.. well its not bad.. its just kinna weird for groups of guys to be dancing o_0 but they do do it crisply.. sometimes. I like the fact that JE doesn't only have boy bands that are helluh good, they also act.. and stuff? XD. hahaha. BASICALLY, they are a little strange.. but.. strange.. with cute faces :D.
7735 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / MA
Offline
Posted 7/23/08
Agree with a lot of you, their outfits are weird.
1171 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / UK England
Offline
Posted 7/23/08
don't really know that much about it
Posted 7/23/08
two of my favorite men came from JE.
it was IKUTA TOMA..


and MATSUMOTO JUN...
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.