First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Next  Last
Ichiruki FTW?
Posted 7/18/08
So is Ichiruki ftw or what? XD
Posted 7/18/08
I guess. I keep thinking FTW = "F**k The What?!" but I know it means For the win.
WOOT WOOT!
Posted 7/19/08
Huh?! Is FTW stands foR "FoR The Win"?!
If that is...my answeR will be millions of YES!!
IchiRuki4eveR
5850 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / M / Malaysia
Offline
Posted 7/19/08
lol i tot it was f*** the world?
Member
1324 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / Somewhere
Offline
Posted 7/19/08
LOL I've seen that word so many time but I still doesn't know what does it mean
Like RyaNa_cHan , if that means "for the win" or "for the way" or something like that then yes, of course !!! Ichiruki forever XD
3007 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / Outer Space :>
Offline
Posted 7/19/08
OF COURSE.
they're meant for each other.
Posted 7/19/08
YES!!!
FTW! IchiRuki forever d:
Posted 7/19/08
Oh....I'm not sure. I thought it was the backwards version of WTF?!
Member
15149 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Where you are?
Offline
Posted 7/19/08
Rukia with any man is gross to me.
21 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / The Netherlands
Offline
Posted 7/19/08

BleachFreak_ wrote:

I guess. I keep thinking FTW = "F**k The What?!" but I know it means For the win.
WOOT WOOT!



Same here xD
Posted 7/19/08

divaroxy wrote:

Rukia with any man is gross to me.


Totally True IchiXHime 4ever
Member
15149 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Where you are?
Offline
Posted 7/19/08

queenorihime wrote:


divaroxy wrote:

Rukia with any man is gross to me.


Totally True IchiXHime 4ever


That right
Posted 7/19/08

divaroxy wrote:


queenorihime wrote:


divaroxy wrote:

Rukia with any man is gross to me.


Totally True IchiXHime 4ever


That right


your picture is pretty and your profile is too.
Member
15149 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Where you are?
Offline
Posted 7/19/08

queenorihime wrote:


divaroxy wrote:


queenorihime wrote:


divaroxy wrote:

Rukia with any man is gross to me.


Totally True IchiXHime 4ever


That right


your picture is pretty and your profile is too.


It's IchiXHime. You it's pretty.LOL
34378 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Taipa, Macau
Offline
Posted 7/19/08
OMG the DIVAROXY so determined in every bleach forums!! my!!!

i thought about that ichiruki ftw is the inverse version of wattafuk..
but since it means: FOR THE WIN..
then... YAY!!!!!!!!!!!!! FTW FTW FTW FTW!!!!!!!!!!!!


First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.