First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  Next  Last
Post Reply Avii Requests!!
Posted 7/18/08 , edited 2/16/10
Avii Requesst right here!!

Fill this out to get your avi!!

Username,
accsessories,
Name,
(Present, banner, profile header)What,
Border,
Style,
1. 2. 3.
Any transitions?
Ex.

Anything else?



Helpers,
1. taru1
2. -MiSa-
3. peaye
4. Sweetfireflower
Posted 7/18/08
Username:cutie-chan
accsessories:anything
Name:gabz
What:avii
Border:sure
Style:normal
Pic:

Posted 7/18/08 , edited 7/18/08

cutie-chan wrote:

Username:cutie-chan
accsessories:anything
Name:gabz
What:avii
Border:sure
Style:normal
Pic:




Hai!!

No lines
293234 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / Canada all you ha...
Offline
Posted 7/18/08 , edited 7/18/08
username: Worldm
accsessories: something cute
Name: what you mean by name
what: an avi of course
border: I like double borders there fun ^_^
Style: all I want is Zoe and Sora on it with my username
Pic: I got two so can you make one for both plz and


well you can still make them even you made one for me already I will used them all evenally thats a promise ^_^
Posted 7/18/08

Worldm wrote:

username: Worldm
accsessories: something cute
Name: what you mean by name
what: an avi of course
border: I like double borders there fun ^_^
Style: all I want is Zoe and Sora on it with my username
Pic: I got two so can you make one for both plz and


well you can still make them even you made one for me already I will used them all evenally thats a promise ^_^




Arigato come back soon!!
293234 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / Canada all you ha...
Offline
Posted 7/18/08

prettyhome wrote:


Worldm wrote:

username: Worldm
accsessories: something cute
Name: what you mean by name
what: an avi of course
border: I like double borders there fun ^_^
Style: all I want is Zoe and Sora on it with my username
Pic: I got two so can you make one for both plz and


well you can still make them even you made one for me already I will used them all evenally thats a promise ^_^




Arigato come back soon!!


thank you I really love them both ~hugs~ ^__^
Posted 7/18/08

Worldm wrote:


prettyhome wrote:


Worldm wrote:

username: Worldm
accsessories: something cute
Name: what you mean by name
what: an avi of course
border: I like double borders there fun ^_^
Style: all I want is Zoe and Sora on it with my username
Pic: I got two so can you make one for both plz and


well you can still make them even you made one for me already I will used them all evenally thats a promise ^_^




Arigato come back soon!!


thank you I really love them both ~hugs~ ^__^


Your welcome you can post anytime!!
and you can post up to ten pics or fifteen!!
293234 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / Canada all you ha...
Offline
Posted 7/18/08

prettyhome wrote:


Worldm wrote:


prettyhome wrote:


Worldm wrote:

username: Worldm
accsessories: something cute
Name: what you mean by name
what: an avi of course
border: I like double borders there fun ^_^
Style: all I want is Zoe and Sora on it with my username
Pic: I got two so can you make one for both plz and


well you can still make them even you made one for me already I will used them all evenally thats a promise ^_^




Arigato come back soon!!


thank you I really love them both ~hugs~ ^__^


Your welcome you can post anytime!!
and you can post up to ten pics or fifteen!!


cool I will think of stuff to request for tomorrow ok because I have no time to think because gtg to bed soon -__-
Posted 7/18/08

Worldm wrote:


prettyhome wrote:


Worldm wrote:


prettyhome wrote:


Worldm wrote:

username: Worldm
accsessories: something cute
Name: what you mean by name
what: an avi of course
border: I like double borders there fun ^_^
Style: all I want is Zoe and Sora on it with my username
Pic: I got two so can you make one for both plz and


well you can still make them even you made one for me already I will used them all evenally thats a promise ^_^




Arigato come back soon!!


thank you I really love them both ~hugs~ ^__^


Your welcome you can post anytime!!
and you can post up to ten pics or fifteen!!


cool I will think of stuff to request for tomorrow ok because I have no time to think because gtg to bed soon -__-


me too
Posted 7/19/08

prettyhome wrote:


cutie-chan wrote:

Username:cutie-chan
accsessories:anything
Name:gabz
What:avii
Border:sure
Style:normal
Pic:




Hai!!

No lines


ohh thnx !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
293234 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / Canada all you ha...
Offline
Posted 7/19/08
username: Worldm
accsessories: something Fun
Name: <------- I still do you mean my rl name well its Zoe
what: I will try a banner
border: how about I don't know all I got is stars and flowers in my head XD
Style: well can it say welcome to my profile or something like that
Pic:
Posted 7/19/08
name:ayee-chan
username:daneaeriel
accessories: any :D
what:avi
style: no.2
pic:
Posted 7/19/08

Worldm wrote:

username: Worldm
accsessories: something Fun
Name: <------- I still do you mean my rl name well its Zoe
what: I will try a banner
border: how about I don't know all I got is stars and flowers in my head XD
Style: well can it say welcome to my profile or something like that
Pic:


Goumene!
I only put stars on top sis!! >.<
Posted 7/19/08

daneaeriel wrote:

name:ayee-chan
username:daneaeriel
accessories: any :D
what:avi
style: no.2
pic:



This kawaii enough?? XD
293234 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / Canada all you ha...
Offline
Posted 7/19/08

prettyhome wrote:


Worldm wrote:

username: Worldm
accsessories: something Fun
Name: <------- I still do you mean my rl name well its Zoe
what: I will try a banner
border: how about I don't know all I got is stars and flowers in my head XD
Style: well can it say welcome to my profile or something like that
Pic:


Goumene!
I only put stars on top sis!! >.<


thanks it looks great ^__^
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.