Post Reply Submit your banners for this group here!
Creator
2501 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / Saitama, Japan
Offline
Posted 7/18/08 , edited 8/11/08
Hey everyone! Here's the little forum where you can submit your banners and avatars for the ShikixRima Fanclub! Well, there are all types we wouldn't mind you making. Here are just a few ideas:

1. Advertisements for people to join the group...
2. As commemoration for the current number of members we have...
3. To put up as the main image for the group...
4. And the big one (in my opinion)... *drumroll* MEMBERSHIP CARDS! XD I just love those!

If you do make one or a few, please upload the image(s) on this forum, and the moderators and I shall put it up on the site! If we see that you're active on posting graphics here we'll ask you'd like to be a moderator/permanent graphic maker for the group (which ever category you specialize in i.e. membership cards)! Please accept our request if we ask you... :3
Member
2137 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / Parañaque
Offline
Posted 7/20/08 , edited 7/20/08


here are banners i made : )
Member
2137 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / Parañaque
Offline
Posted 7/21/08

here is an avatar I made
Member
39377 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / United States
Offline
Posted 8/11/08


I love this group...didnt feel like making a group. ^_^. anyways, hope it is okay!~I suck at making banners too
Member
8048 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F
Offline
Posted 2/4/09

Tadamu-chan wrote:

Hey everyone! Here's the little forum where you can submit your banners and avatars for the ShikixRima Fanclub! Well, there are all types we wouldn't mind you making. Here are just a few ideas:

1. Advertisements for people to join the group...
2. As commemoration for the current number of members we have...
3. To put up as the main image for the group...
4. And the big one (in my opinion)... *drumroll* MEMBERSHIP CARDS! XD I just love those!

If you do make one or a few, please upload the image(s) on this forum, and the moderators and I shall put it up on the site! If we see that you're active on posting graphics here we'll ask you'd like to be a moderator/permanent graphic maker for the group (which ever category you specialize in i.e. membership cards)! Please accept our request if we ask you... :3


uhm .. i've made a membership card ..



and a sample one ..



uhm
is it alright ?
Creator
2501 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / Saitama, Japan
Offline
Posted 2/9/09

mich04elle wrote:


Tadamu-chan wrote:

Hey everyone! Here's the little forum where you can submit your banners and avatars for the ShikixRima Fanclub! Well, there are all types we wouldn't mind you making. Here are just a few ideas:

1. Advertisements for people to join the group...
2. As commemoration for the current number of members we have...
3. To put up as the main image for the group...
4. And the big one (in my opinion)... *drumroll* MEMBERSHIP CARDS! XD I just love those!

If you do make one or a few, please upload the image(s) on this forum, and the moderators and I shall put it up on the site! If we see that you're active on posting graphics here we'll ask you'd like to be a moderator/permanent graphic maker for the group (which ever category you specialize in i.e. membership cards)! Please accept our request if we ask you... :3


uhm .. i've made a membership card ..



and a sample one ..



uhm
is it alright ?


OH.MY.GOSH. THEY'RE BEAUTIFUL!!!! I LOVE THEM!!! XD Anata wa e ga daisuki desu! Your drawing, I like very much! ^^ I am so totally going to put it up! And I'll add them to the membership card forum, kay? Truly, your artwork is very sugoi. ^^
Member
8048 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F
Offline
Posted 2/11/09

Tadamu-chan wrote:


OH.MY.GOSH. THEY'RE BEAUTIFUL!!!! I LOVE THEM!!! XD Anata wa e ga daisuki desu! Your drawing, I like very much! ^^ I am so totally going to put it up! And I'll add them to the membership card forum, kay? Truly, your artwork is very sugoi. ^^


:D i'm gald that i could help the group .. ^^ tnx !!
You must be logged in to post.