First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  Next  Last
Membership Cards!^^
Kawaii Requestor
10526 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / why do u wanna kn...
Offline
Posted 7/19/08

LoveAnimeV wrote:

This is my version:




it's exactly like the ex.^^
Kawaii Requestor
10357 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F
Offline
Posted 7/19/08

iYuuki wrote:


jellofriends wrote:

username: jellofriends
name(fake names are allowed): Jeanne
age: 14
d.o.b(date of birth): June 16
postion: Moderater


k here ya go =]


thx its so cute!! xD
Kawaii Requestor
10526 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / why do u wanna kn...
Offline
Posted 7/19/08

jellofriends wrote:


iYuuki wrote:


jellofriends wrote:

username: jellofriends
name(fake names are allowed): Jeanne
age: 14
d.o.b(date of birth): June 16
postion: Moderater


k here ya go =]


thx its so cute!! xD



yup x] it's kamichama karin
Kawaii Requestor
10357 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F
Offline
Posted 7/19/08

iYuuki wrote:


jellofriends wrote:


iYuuki wrote:


jellofriends wrote:

username: jellofriends
name(fake names are allowed): Jeanne
age: 14
d.o.b(date of birth): June 16
postion: Moderater


k here ya go =]


thx its so cute!! xD



yup x] it's kamichama karin


yups in chibi mode and wearing a bunny suit LOL xD
Kawaii Requestor
10526 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / why do u wanna kn...
Offline
Posted 7/20/08


lol XD i wanna where a bunny suit too!
Kawaii Requestor
13440 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / ONE PROUD SHAWOL!
Offline
Posted 7/20/08
username:amu-chii
name(fake names are allowed):mitsuki
age:13
d.o.b(date of birth):april 8,1994
postion:member

Kawaii Requestor
10526 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / why do u wanna kn...
Offline
Posted 7/20/08

amu-chii wrote:

username:amu-chii
name(fake names are allowed):mitsuki
age:13
d.o.b(date of birth):april 8,1994
postion:member




ty for joining the group^^
35974 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / Pluto
Offline
Posted 7/21/08
username: animemsuiklover
name: Conii
age: 12
DOB: january 22
pasition :member
kamichama karin!! i love it
Posted 7/21/08




Thanks for Joining the group..! ^.^
Kawaii Requestor
839 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M / Toronto,Ontario
Offline
Posted 7/21/08
Username: 2se4
name: Isaac
age: 12
d.o.b: September 3rd
postion: Member
Posted 7/21/08




Thanks for joining the group..! ^.^
Kawaii Requestor
839 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M / Toronto,Ontario
Offline
Posted 7/21/08

LoveAnimeV wrote:





Thanks for joining the group..! ^.^


Yay another membership card!! ^^
NO thnk U ppl 4 inviting me ^^
Kawaii Requestor
5505 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / Kuala Lumpur, Mal...
Offline
Posted 7/22/08
Username: -Mint-
Name: Mint-chan
Age: 15
d.o.b: September 26
Position: Member
Posted 7/22/08



Thanks for joining the group..! ^.^
Kawaii Requestor
10526 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / why do u wanna kn...
Offline
Posted 7/22/08

-Mint- wrote:

Username: -Mint-
Name: Mint-chan
Age: 15
d.o.b: September 26
Position: Member


here =]

ty for joining
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.