First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
Post Reply Who is cuter
Member
1553 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / neer the sea
Offline
Posted 6/1/08

black_princess wrote:

the both but i hate sasuke cuz hes with orochimaru


its like he want to go with him but its for itachi to kill him thats why he went to orochimaru
Member
1553 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / neer the sea
Offline
Posted 6/1/08
and ilike SASUKE he is cuter
Posted 6/18/08
oh yeah SASUKE
Posted 6/23/08
sasuke why would say naruto some of u are stupid
Member
2193 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / From Far Away
Offline
Posted 6/30/08

sosouchiha wrote:


black_princess wrote:

the both but i hate sasuke cuz hes with orochimaru


its like he want to go with him but its for itachi to kill him thats why he went to orochimaru




well now i kinda like him
Member
1553 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / neer the sea
Offline
Posted 7/1/08

black_princess wrote:


sosouchiha wrote:


black_princess wrote:

the both but i hate sasuke cuz hes with orochimaru


its like he want to go with him but its for itachi to kill him thats why he went to orochimaru




well now i kinda like him


u like itachi or sasuke sorry for asking but i didn't anderstand u ??
Member
2193 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / From Far Away
Offline
Posted 7/2/08

sosouchiha wrote:


black_princess wrote:


sosouchiha wrote:


black_princess wrote:

the both but i hate sasuke cuz hes with orochimaru


its like he want to go with him but its for itachi to kill him thats why he went to orochimaru




well now i kinda like him


u like itachi or sasuke sorry for asking but i didn't anderstand u ??




the both ^_^
3724 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / Somwhere comforta...
Offline
Posted 7/4/08
People is saying Sasuke... but i think Naruto is cuter i dont know y but its my opiniion
Posted 7/18/08
uhh sasuke of course
Posted 9/4/08
the both
Member
3526 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Under a honeysuck...
Offline
Posted 9/28/08
Sa-su-ke -he's re-a-ll-y c-oo-l.
Member
1096 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / F / england
Offline
Posted 10/25/08
everyone is a sasuke lover then?
Member
75 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / Bucharest
Offline
Posted 2/11/12
sasuke <3 but I like naruto too mostly in the sage mode
First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.