First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
Post Reply teacher,coach,or captain applications
Creator
12268 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / stuck in ur littl...
Offline
Posted 7/18/08 , edited 7/18/08
fill this form and tell me which class do u want to be head of

teach,coach,or be captian:
name u wnt 2 b clld:
discription:
username:
class:
age:
pic:
Creator
12268 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / stuck in ur littl...
Offline
Posted 7/18/08
teach,coach,or be captian:coach
name u wnt 2 b clld:kaitie
discription:nice smart and fun to be around
username:fairypixi28
class:archery
age:13
pic:
Moderator
1146 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M / in the sky.......
Offline
Posted 7/18/08
teach,coach,or be captian: teacher
name u wnt 2 b clld:riku
discription:a great cook n kind
username:riku_kun
class:cooking class
age:13
pic:
Moderator
21073 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / Chicagoland Area
Offline
Posted 7/18/08 , edited 7/18/08
Teach, coach, or be captain: Coach
Name you want to be called: Zero
Description: Warrior of Twilight
Username: ichigo-death
Class: Battle
Age: 13

Posted 7/18/08
teach,coach,or be captian:teacher
name u wnt 2 b clld:Agami
discription:calm and kind yet a bit of a perv ^_^
username:shinjilovesasuka
class:magic and all basic teachables meaning(math science, social studies, english, and religion)
age:16

Creator
12268 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / stuck in ur littl...
Offline
Posted 7/18/08

shinjilovesasuka wrote:

teach,coach,or be captian:teacher
name u wnt 2 b clld:Agami
discription:calm and kind yet a bit of a perv ^_^
username:shinjilovesasuka
class:magic and all basic teachables meaning(math science, social studies, english, and religion)
age:16



srry u could only pick 2 classes to teach

Posted 7/18/08

fairypixi28 wrote:


shinjilovesasuka wrote:

teach,coach,or be captian:teacher
name u wnt 2 b clld:Agami
discription:calm and kind yet a bit of a perv ^_^
username:shinjilovesasuka
class:magic and all basic teachables meaning(math science, social studies, english, and religion)
age:16



srry u could only pick 2 classes to teach



then i choose to teach magic and science classes please ^_^
Moderator
1146 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M / in the sky.......
Offline
Posted 7/19/08
can i also be teacher in volleyball....
Creator
12268 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / stuck in ur littl...
Offline
Posted 7/19/08

Riku_kun wrote:

can i also be teacher in volleyball....


sure
Moderator
407 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / M / Los Angeles
Offline
Posted 7/20/08
teach,coach,or be captian:Captain for both
name u wnt 2 b clld:Xclusive
discription:I love to breakdance, and kaitlin if you get this you know what I mean, but ya so like i would be ok if I can atleast be part of the dance and nerd( I am a big nerd! ) If you have a breakdance and nerd class.
username:FilipinoGangsters
class:Dance or Breakdance if you can make one and Nerd if you can make it
age:16
pic:
Creator
12268 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / stuck in ur littl...
Offline
Posted 7/20/08 , edited 7/21/08

FilipinoGangsters wrote:

teach,coach,or be captian:Captain for both
name u wnt 2 b clld:Xclusive
discription:I love to breakdance, and kaitlin if you get this you know what I mean, but ya so like i would be ok if I can atleast be part of the dance and nerd( I am a big nerd! ) If you have a breakdance and nerd class.
username:FilipinoGangsters
class:Dance or Breakdance if you can make one and Nerd if you can make it
age:16
pic:


nevermind


12270 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
34 / F / Taipei, Taiwan
Offline
Posted 7/21/08 , edited 7/21/08
Teach,coach,or be captian: Teach
name u wnt 2 b clld:cee-jay (simple as dat)
description:Ready for Battle
username: chengjenlei
class:Battle Class (since there's already one )
age: 25
pic:
Creator
12268 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / stuck in ur littl...
Offline
Posted 7/21/08

chengjenlei wrote:

Teach,coach,or be captian: Teach
name u wnt 2 b clld:cee-jay (simple as dat)
description:Ready for Battle
username: chengjenlei
class:Battle Class (since there's already one )
age: 25
pic:


u could be cap because teach is already done
12270 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
34 / F / Taipei, Taiwan
Offline
Posted 7/21/08
alryt i'll take position of cap plz. thanks!
Creator
12268 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / stuck in ur littl...
Offline
Posted 7/22/08

Cice wrote:


fairypixi28 wrote:

fill this form and tell me which class do u want to be head of

teach,coach,or be captian:
name u wnt 2 b clld:
discription:
username:
class:
age:
pic:


I'd like to be CAPTAIN.
I Want to be called CICE.
PLEASE READ MY PROFILE TO KNOW MORE ABOUT ME.
MY USERNAME IS Cice
DANCE class
15 Years Old



ok

First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.