Created by Seiryuu_no_Inu
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  Next  Last
Post Reply Which of Dicky's Monkey King Drama Is Better?
Creator
14691 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 7/30/08

sparks520 wrote:


Seiryuu_no_Inu wrote:


sparks520 wrote:


Seiryuu_no_Inu wrote:


sparks520 wrote:

i dont no yet im still watch it can anyone give a link to Journey to the West PLZ


umm... i kno that the series is complete on Youtube in Cantonese, Khmer, and Vietnamese. Do understand one of those languages, Cantonese maybe?




i try to find it but i cant and ya i only no cantonese out of the three


i see. i can help. =) go to Youtube and type journey to the west (cantonese). you'll find what you want. =) take care!



OMG!!!THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR HELPING ME! but how come when i try to find it on youtube it wont work




im not sure why it wont work. it worked for me. im sorry, but i dont know. but i found another place where you can watch Journey to the West! its on Crunchyroll, but its RAW and Cantonese. go to the drama section, index, and then look up Drama RAWS. and then, click on the Spoiler Alert and Journey to the West is number 44 on the list. its not complete yet but there are 13 episodes out so far. i havent seen the series in a long time, but i think it ends at episode 20 or 30. its pretty short. enjoy!
Member
1775 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / Singapore Woodland
Offline
Posted 7/31/08

Seiryuu_no_inu wrote: im just wondering which is better. i like JTTW more.
sparks520 wrote:i dont no yet im still watch it can anyone give a link to Journey to the West PLZ
Seiryuu_no_Inu wrote:umm... i kno that the series is complete on Youtube in Cantonese, Khmer, and Vietnamese. Do understand one of those languages, Cantonese maybe?
sparks520 wrote:i try to find it but i cant and ya i only no cantonese out of the three
Seiryuu_no_Inu wrote: OMG!!!THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR HELPING ME! but how come when i try to find it on youtube it wont work
Seiryuu_no_inu wrote: JTTW was way better the other one hardy keep to tradiotion which ruined it for me so yea the old one was better

I would like you to find me where the bear demon , white bone demon , and the Spider demon(ENEN)
and the Tiger and elephant + ENEN mother they are together as a 6 Immortal
But when i go youtube i cant find it.


Creator
14691 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 8/1/08

tanyanguo wrote:


Seiryuu_no_inu wrote: im just wondering which is better. i like JTTW more.
sparks520 wrote:i dont no yet im still watch it can anyone give a link to Journey to the West PLZ
Seiryuu_no_Inu wrote:umm... i kno that the series is complete on Youtube in Cantonese, Khmer, and Vietnamese. Do understand one of those languages, Cantonese maybe?
sparks520 wrote:i try to find it but i cant and ya i only no cantonese out of the three
Seiryuu_no_Inu wrote: OMG!!!THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR HELPING ME! but how come when i try to find it on youtube it wont work
Seiryuu_no_inu wrote: JTTW was way better the other one hardy keep to tradiotion which ruined it for me so yea the old one was better

I would like you to find me where the bear demon , white bone demon , and the Spider demon(ENEN)
and the Tiger and elephant + ENEN mother they are together as a 6 Immortal
But when i go youtube i cant find it.




ok. i found it in cantonese on youtube, but it has no english subtitles. go to youtube and type journey to the west II . enjoy!

Member
1049 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / anywhere
Offline
Posted 8/4/08
i love both of them
Posted 8/4/08
JTTW was much better. and Dicky was younger at that time too.
Posted 8/8/08
JTTW was better. JTTW 2 might have been better than quest for sutra too.
Member
4165 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / Sitting under a b...
Offline
Posted 8/21/08
JTTW lol the other 1 is funny but juz plain weird lol =P
Member
238 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Singapore
Offline
Posted 9/5/08
JTTW was better
Member
198 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / F / somewhere with "h...
Offline
Posted 9/8/08
JTTW was better. other one is so not into the actual storyline.
Member
34 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / at my house
Offline
Posted 10/1/08
JTTW. =)
Member
1141 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / somewhere
Offline
Posted 10/6/08
jttw. the piggy guy looks more pig-like in JTTW than Sutra. lol. and the monk guy in JTTW seems more mature and serious. and monkey is still monkey.lol... but that other guy... err... no comment for him. lol.
Member
258 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / Ottawa, Ontario,...
Offline
Posted 10/12/08
THIRD ONE (2002?) I think was THE BEST! ALL THE NEWEST HITS OF MODERN ACTORS AND EVERYTHING.
Member
1141 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / somewhere
Offline
Posted 11/30/08
yeah. quest for sutra had a lot of famous cast in it, but i thought the storyline for journey to the west was better.
Member
1605 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
33 / M / philippines
Offline
Posted 12/1/08
waaah!!!! i will choose quest for the sutra....i dont completely seen JTTW.. though
Creator
14691 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 12/1/08
well. i like JTTW more because that's the first one i saw. and it's the original for dicky's case. the very original is played by a different guy. since this is dicky's first time doing monkey king, he put all his effort into JTTW.
i didnt finish quest for sutra but i think they kinda made fun of the original storyline. im sorry.

also, i liked the four travelers in JTTW more too. i liked Kwong Wa as the monk and Wayne Lai as piggy.

but in quest for sutra, i liked Hong Hai Yee more. the hong hai yee in JTTW looks too much like a girl when she's suppose to act as a guy! like umm... you know.. the front....? but the quest for sutra h9ong hai yee, i find him nicer and she looks more like a guy. also, her clothes and manners are more guyish than the one in JTTW.

the thing that surprised me in quest for sutra is that dicky liked someone. i mean in JTTW, he hates woman and all of sudden...omg!

but to put it simple... i still love JTTW. i never get bored of the series or songs.
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.