First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Next  Last
Post Reply Avii Requests for : Tsunari
Member
9354 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / amongst the stars
Offline
Posted 8/14/08
Hey! can you make an i.d. card for me???
co-creator
6926 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / on earth
Offline
Posted 8/15/08

purpiff_01 wrote:

Hey! can you make an i.d. card for me???


hey can you put this request into the membership cards forum
cuz you need to fill the form on that to make one
or do you mean for your profile instead of writing an "about me" thing
Posted 8/25/08 , edited 3/8/09
-Name:i dont want it in here:D ok
-Username:Utau-Chan123
-Wat You Want(avii/banner/ect):avi
Wat Shape(thin and tall/wide and short/square/original):please make lok like aavi:D
-Text(name/username/quote):"I love you forever and ever!"
Color of Text:just make it match please:D
Blinking Name(yes or no):yes
-Border(yes or no):yes
Border Color:u choose:D
-Extra(stripes/hearts/ect):u choose:D
-Pic(s)
thank you:D

co-creator
6926 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / on earth
Offline
Posted 8/26/08

Utau-Chan123 wrote:

-Name:i dont want it in here:D ok
-Username:Utau-Chan123
-Wat You Want(avii/banner/ect):avi
Wat Shape(thin and tall/wide and short/square/original):please make lok like aavi:D
-Text(name/username/quote):"I love you forever and ever!"
Color of Text:just make it match please:D
Blinking Name(yes or no):yes
-Border(yes or no):yes
Border Color:u choose:D
-Extra(stripes/hearts/ect):u choose:D
-Pic(s)
thank you:D


heres the link for your pic XD
http://www.crunchyroll.com/group/Avii_Creators/photos/19269735
Member
2439 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / Right behind You...
Offline
Posted 8/28/08 , edited 3/8/09
-Name:Rui Kakiryu

-Username:xxHottiexx911

-Wat You Want:Avi

-Wat Shape:Thin and tall

-Text (Wat Text to put in pic):Rui Kakiryu

-Color of Text:Red and black

Blinking Name:Yes

-Border:Nope

Border Color:

-Extra:Stars

-Hair:Black
-Bangs:Dark Red

-Left eye:BLack
-Right eye:Red

-Speech Bubble(What they are saying in the bubble): Can YOu Can It And Put this..:
"I Will Definitely Come Back To Your Arms!"


-Pic(s): Sorrie if to big >.<




-Name:Rui Kakiryu

-Username:xxHottiexx911

-Wat You Want:Avi

-Wat Shape:Thin and tall

-Text (Wat Text to put in pic):Rui Kakiryu

-Color of Text:Red and black

Blinking Name:Yes

-Border:Nope

Border Color:

-Extra:Anything thats fits the pic

-Hair:Black
-Bangs:Dark Red


-Left eye:BLack
-Right eye:Red

-Speech bubble: "A Lust Fallen Angel"

-Pic:



Take your time i can wait ^o^

co-creator
6926 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / on earth
Offline
Posted 9/1/08

xxHottiexx911 wrote:

-Name:Rui Kakiryu

-Username:xxHottiexx911

-Wat You Want:Avi

-Wat Shape:Thin and tall

-Text (Wat Text to put in pic):Rui Kakiryu

-Color of Text:Red and black

Blinking Name:Yes

-Border:Nope

Border Color:

-Extra:Stars

-Hair:Black
-Bangs:Dark Red

-Left eye:BLack
-Right eye:Red

-Speech Bubble(What they are saying in the bubble): Can YOu Can It And Put this..:
"I Will Definitely Come Back To Your Arms!"


-Pic(s): Sorrie if to big >.<




-Name:Rui Kakiryu

-Username:xxHottiexx911

-Wat You Want:Avi

-Wat Shape:Thin and tall

-Text (Wat Text to put in pic):Rui Kakiryu

-Color of Text:Red and black

Blinking Name:Yes

-Border:Nope

Border Color:

-Extra:Anything thats fits the pic

-Hair:Black
-Bangs:Dark Red


-Left eye:BLack
-Right eye:Red

-Speech bubble: "A Lust Fallen Angel"

-Pic:



Take your time i can wait ^o^


its hard to color manga so its gonna take a while
Member
2439 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / Right behind You...
Offline
Posted 9/1/08

tsunari wrote:


xxHottiexx911 wrote:

-Name:Rui Kakiryu

-Username:xxHottiexx911

-Wat You Want:Avi

-Wat Shape:Thin and tall

-Text (Wat Text to put in pic):Rui Kakiryu

-Color of Text:Red and black

Blinking Name:Yes

-Border:Nope

Border Color:

-Extra:Stars

-Hair:Black
-Bangs:Dark Red

-Left eye:BLack
-Right eye:Red

-Speech Bubble(What they are saying in the bubble): Can YOu Can It And Put this..:
"I Will Definitely Come Back To Your Arms!"


-Pic(s): Sorrie if to big >.<




-Name:Rui Kakiryu

-Username:xxHottiexx911

-Wat You Want:Avi

-Wat Shape:Thin and tall

-Text (Wat Text to put in pic):Rui Kakiryu

-Color of Text:Red and black

Blinking Name:Yes

-Border:Nope

Border Color:

-Extra:Anything thats fits the pic

-Hair:Black
-Bangs:Dark Red


-Left eye:BLack
-Right eye:Red

-Speech bubble: "A Lust Fallen Angel"

-Pic:



Take your time i can wait ^o^


its hard to color manga so its gonna take a while



Ok
i can wait ^O^
co-creator
6926 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / on earth
Offline
Posted 9/4/08

xxHottiexx911 wrote:


tsunari wrote:


xxHottiexx911 wrote:

-Name:Rui Kakiryu

-Username:xxHottiexx911

-Wat You Want:Avi

-Wat Shape:Thin and tall

-Text (Wat Text to put in pic):Rui Kakiryu

-Color of Text:Red and black

Blinking Name:Yes

-Border:Nope

Border Color:

-Extra:Stars

-Hair:Black
-Bangs:Dark Red

-Left eye:BLack
-Right eye:Red

-Speech Bubble(What they are saying in the bubble): Can YOu Can It And Put this..:
"I Will Definitely Come Back To Your Arms!"


-Pic(s): Sorrie if to big >.<




-Name:Rui Kakiryu

-Username:xxHottiexx911

-Wat You Want:Avi

-Wat Shape:Thin and tall

-Text (Wat Text to put in pic):Rui Kakiryu

-Color of Text:Red and black

Blinking Name:Yes

-Border:Nope

Border Color:

-Extra:Anything thats fits the pic

-Hair:Black
-Bangs:Dark Red


-Left eye:BLack
-Right eye:Red

-Speech bubble: "A Lust Fallen Angel"

-Pic:



Take your time i can wait ^o^


its hard to color manga so its gonna take a while



Ok
i can wait ^O^


here you go sorry it took so long my program got messed up
http://www.crunchyroll.com/group/Avii_Creators/photos?album_id=6371049
1969 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F
Offline
Posted 9/9/08 , edited 3/8/09
-Name: lillyqueen
-Username: Li
-Number of Tiles: 2
-Text for each Tile:?
Color of Text:
Blinking Text(?): no
-Border(?):no
Border Color:no
-Extra(stripes/hearts/ect): any brushes please
-Pic:


co-creator
6926 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / on earth
Offline
Posted 9/9/08

lillyqueen wrote:

-Name: lillyqueen
-Username: Li
-Number of Tiles: 2
-Text for each Tile:?
Color of Text:
Blinking Text(?): no
-Border(?):no
Border Color:no
-Extra(stripes/hearts/ect): any brushes please
-Pic:


wait wat do you want me to write on the two tiles???????
1969 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F
Offline
Posted 9/10/08

tsunari wrote:


lillyqueen wrote:

-Name: lillyqueen
-Username: Li
-Number of Tiles: 2
-Text for each Tile:?
Color of Text:
Blinking Text(?): no
-Border(?):no
Border Color:no
-Extra(stripes/hearts/ect): any brushes please
-Pic:


wait wat do you want me to write on the two tiles???????


i doont mind anything please

co-creator
6926 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / on earth
Offline
Posted 9/10/08

lillyqueen wrote:


tsunari wrote:


lillyqueen wrote:

-Name: lillyqueen
-Username: Li
-Number of Tiles: 2
-Text for each Tile:?
Color of Text:
Blinking Text(?): no
-Border(?):no
Border Color:no
-Extra(stripes/hearts/ect): any brushes please
-Pic:


wait wat do you want me to write on the two tiles???????


i doont mind anything please



heres your profile tile XD hope you love it
1969 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F
Offline
Posted 9/11/08 , edited 3/8/09


omg i love it your great lol:D its just like i wanted do you think you could do me another please same text and stuff thanks




1969 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F
Offline
Posted 9/11/08 , edited 3/8/09
-Name: Li
-Username: lillyqueen
-Wat You Want(avii/banner/ect):avatar please
Wat Shape(thin and tall/wide and short/square/original): Tall n thin
-Text(name/username/quote): a love quote please
Color of Text: any
Blinking Name(?):nop
-Border(?): i dont mind
Border Color: any
-Extra(stripes/hearts/ect): any brushes please
-Pic(s)--->



1969 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F
Offline
Posted 9/11/08

sorry can you delete this request and do the other one please

First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.