First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Next  Last
Post Reply Avii Requests for : Tsunari
Creator
12130 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / ♥backstage at BB'...
Offline
Posted 9/20/08 , edited 9/20/08


lols its okay you can request for more
she dont mind at all
Member
1079 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / .... u dont have...
Offline
Posted 9/20/08

azncrest wrote:



lols its okay you can request for more
she dont mind at all


nah im ok with it i think its to much for now lols thanks by the way ^^ i will not ask for a long time XD
co-creator
6926 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / on earth
Offline
Posted 9/21/08

nanachan7 wrote:


azncrest wrote:



lols its okay you can request for more
she dont mind at all


nah im ok with it i think its to much for now lols thanks by the way ^^ i will not ask for a long time XD


no its okay you can request more im fine with it im not that busy anyways XD
Member
1079 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / .... u dont have...
Offline
Posted 9/21/08

tsunari wrote:


nanachan7 wrote:


azncrest wrote:



lols its okay you can request for more
she dont mind at all


nah im ok with it i think its to much for now lols thanks by the way ^^ i will not ask for a long time XD


no its okay you can request more im fine with it im not that busy anyways XD


oooh if u say so, ok then i'll look for more pics ^^ thanks by the way XD
co-creator
6926 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / on earth
Offline
Posted 9/21/08

nanachan7 wrote:


tsunari wrote:


nanachan7 wrote:


azncrest wrote:



lols its okay you can request for more
she dont mind at all


nah im ok with it i think its to much for now lols thanks by the way ^^ i will not ask for a long time XD


no its okay you can request more im fine with it im not that busy anyways XD


oooh if u say so, ok then i'll look for more pics ^^ thanks by the way XD


no problem im kinda bored anywway XD
Member
1079 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / .... u dont have...
Offline
Posted 9/21/08 , edited 3/8/09

tsunari wrote:


nanachan7 wrote:


tsunari wrote:


nanachan7 wrote:


azncrest wrote:



lols its okay you can request for more
she dont mind at all


nah im ok with it i think its to much for now lols thanks by the way ^^ i will not ask for a long time XD


no its okay you can request more im fine with it im not that busy anyways XD


oooh if u say so, ok then i'll look for more pics ^^ thanks by the way XD


no problem im kinda bored anywway XD


alright then i found another pic XD
Manga Coloring:
-Username: NanaChan7
-Name: Julie
-Who do you want me to color: the girl
-Text: NanaChan7
Color of text: anything that matches plz ^^
Blinking text(?): yes Image
PIC:

co-creator
6926 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / on earth
Offline
Posted 9/21/08


btw wat manga is this from???
Member
1079 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / .... u dont have...
Offline
Posted 9/21/08

tsunari wrote:



btw wat manga is this from???


its othello its a really good manga u should read it if u want i wont tell u wat is it about, u have to read it
co-creator
6926 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / on earth
Offline
Posted 9/24/08


heres the link for the pic XD
http://www.crunchyroll.com/group/Avii_Creators/photos/20421312
Member
2847 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / ~~eArTh~~
Offline
Posted 9/25/08
Name:susmi-
Username:xxhterdeamdevilxx
-Wat You Want(avii/banner/ect):avi
Wat Shape(thin and tall/wide and short/square/original):thin n tall
-Text(name/username/quote): my username n kawaii
Color of Text: black or anything that matches
Blinking Name(yes or no):both
-Border(yes or no):yes(can u make it a cute one?)
Border Color:anyhting that matches
-Extra(stripes/hearts/ect):sparkles n hearts.
-Pic(s)
co-creator
6926 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / on earth
Offline
Posted 9/25/08


heres the link for the avii
http://www.crunchyroll.com/showphotoalbum?id=6380212
just tell me if you wnt me to change something XD
Member
1079 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / .... u dont have...
Offline
Posted 9/28/08
Avii/Banner/Ect:
-Name: Juli
-Username: NanaChan7
-Wat You Want(avii/banner/ect): avii
Wat Shape(thin and tall/wide and short/square/original): thin but not so tall
-Text(name/username/quote): for the 1st pic (two aviis plz) one says NanaChan7 and the other one Juli
for the 2nd pic (one avii) says NanaChan7 and the 3rd one (two aviis same as 1st one)


Color of Text: any that matches plz ^^
Blinking Name(?): nope
-Border(?): no
Border Color: (no border)
-Extra(stripes/hearts/ect): anything cool ^^
-Pic(s) can i have three plz ^^ if its not too much >_>
1)
2)
3)


SORRY IF ITS TOO MUCH!!!! >_< i ask too much >_> im really sorry plz take ur time >_< i'll wait
Member
6623 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F
Offline
Posted 9/28/08
-Name: Zela
-Username: Azilea
-Wat You Want(avii/banner/ect): banner
Wat Shape(thin and tall/wide and short/square/original):wide,thin
-Text(name/username/quote):Happy Birthday The_Sixth_Child
Color of Text: orange
Blinking Name(?): yes
-Border(?): no
Border Color:none
-Extra(stripes/hearts/ect):no
-Pic(s)
Member
775 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Surrounded By Hel...
Offline
Posted 9/30/08
-Name: Mellie
-Username: xXSakuranoXx
-Wat You Want(avii/banner/ect): avii
Wat Shape(thin and tall/wide and short/square/original): thin and tall please
-Text(name/username/quote): Mellie on the bottom right corner and on the top left in really small font, Dreams
Color of Text: Black
Blinking Name(?): No
-Border(?): Yes
Border Color: Whatever fits the picture
-Extra(stripes/hearts/ect): Your choice. xD
-Pic(s):
co-creator
6926 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / on earth
Offline
Posted 9/30/08


its okay but next time can you just put two a day instead of a giant group >.<
http://www.crunchyroll.com/showphotoalbum?id=6380212
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.