First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
Avii Request Station for Fannyxx!
108143 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
18 / F / Ballroom Dancing
Offline
Posted 7/18/08
Username:sm3xyang3l
Name:daphne
Wat u want written:sm3xyang3l
Wat u want written:daphne
Cropped?:yes
Brushes:yes
Pic:
do u want to change hair or eye color:dunno
wat color if u wanna change it? :wat color fits


Member
10482 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / F / Lost in my own li...
Offline
Posted 7/19/08
Username: Fluffyfangirl89
Name:Fluffy
Wat u want written:
Fluffy
Fluffyfangirl89
Cropped?: sure
Brushes: yeah
Pic:
do u want to change hair or eye color and wat color? : nah
Member
6718 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / -HomE- ^w^
Offline
Posted 7/20/08
aviii...^.^
Username:faiiiza
Name:Faiza
Wat u want written:
Cropped?:yes
Brushes:yes
Pic:¨

do u want to change hair or eye color and wat color?: no..
Member
6718 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / -HomE- ^w^
Offline
Posted 7/20/08 , edited 7/20/08

Fannyxx wrote:


faiiiza wrote:

aviii...^.^
Username:faiiiza
Name:Faiza
Wat u want written:
Cropped?:yes
Brushes:yes
Pic:¨

do u want to change hair or eye color and wat color?: no..


it was hard to well.. decide on how to decorate so.. >< i hope u like it ><


II LLLLLOOOOOOOOVVVVVVVVVEEEEE IIIIIIIIIITTTTTTTT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! TTTTTHHHHHXXXXX!!!!
Member
6718 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / -HomE- ^w^
Offline
Posted 7/20/08

Fannyxx wrote:



Yaaay~ arigatou! <3 ^_^ im glad u like it XD


hehehe... ur welcome ^.^!! I 'm glad too... becuzz u did the avii to me ^.^!!
108143 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
18 / F / Ballroom Dancing
Offline
Posted 7/20/08

Fannyxx wrote:


sm3xyang3l wrote:

Username:sm3xyang3l
Name:daphne
Wat u want written:sm3xyang3l
Wat u want written:daphne
Cropped?:yes
Brushes:yes
Pic:
do u want to change hair or eye color:dunno
wat color if u wanna change it? :wat color fits




lols i did wat i thought would b ok >< here ya go XD hope u like ><


I LUV IT!! is the hair blue?i luv bluee lol
Posted 7/30/08
name: Air-chan
Hair color:Spikes:black Hair:yellow
Eye color:Green
Clothes Color: Red and Black
Brushes?:Yes
Manga pic
Member
10482 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / F / Lost in my own li...
Offline
Posted 7/20/08

Fannyxx wrote:


Fluffyfangirl89 wrote:

Username: Fluffyfangirl89
Name:Fluffy
Wat u want written:
Fluffy
Fluffyfangirl89
Cropped?: sure
Brushes: yeah
Pic:
do u want to change hair or eye color and wat color? : nah


sorry for the long wait~ XD and i hope u like it o-o



thanx so much, i love it!!!!!!!!!!!!><
so pretty!!!
Posted 7/30/08

Fannyxx wrote:


Inu-kage wrote:


sorry for the wait~ hope u like >< it was kinda... hard o-o >< (didnt rlly kno how to like decorate it D:) if u dont like i can redo it okay! so hope u like ><


Its ok!!! He looks great!!!
Member
1169 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / Dartmouth
Offline
Posted 8/1/08
Name:LilBabyNeko
Wat u want written: some cute qoute or with username
Cropped?: yepp
Brushes: yesser

for the eye/hair color if you can find something that goes well then yea sure^^

hehe can't wait to see the finishing results =3
Posted 8/1/08
Wat u want written: Simple and Clean
Cropped?:Yes
Brushes:Yes
Pic:

Member
1169 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / Dartmouth
Offline
Posted 8/2/08
Aw It's not plain at all, I really like it. Thanks!
Posted 8/2/08

Fannyxx wrote:


Inu-kage wrote:

Wat u want written: Simple and Clean
Cropped?:Yes
Brushes:Yes
Pic:



hope u like it and sorry for late ness >< (i kno it sucks huh)


No way its kawaii!!!
First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.