First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Next  Last
Class Enrollment
Creator
18419 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 7/18/08 , edited 10/11/08


APPLY FOR CLASSES HERE!!

HUMAN CLASS STUDENTS ONLY



VAMPIRE CLASS STUDENTS ONLY



WEREWOLF CLASS STUDENTS ONLY




POSISTIONS YOU CAN APPLY FOR:
~Teacher
~Student Aide
~Student



YOU CAN ONLY APPLY FOR CERTAIN CLASSES, DEPENDING WHAT SECTION YOU ARE IN!! YOU CAN BE A TEACHER OR A STUDENT AIDE FOR ONE CLASS ONLY!!
31617 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 7/19/08
Hmm, what section can I be in?
Twilighter
4515 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / home sweet home
Offline
Posted 7/19/08
u start in the human class!
Posted 7/19/08
so wat r human classes?
Twilighter
4515 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / home sweet home
Offline
Posted 7/19/08
art, reading, and music!
37460 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Canada
Offline
Posted 7/19/08
Human class pls, but i assigned for Sports and Instuments..is that ok?
Twilighter
4515 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / home sweet home
Offline
Posted 7/19/08

animeluver_22 wrote:

Human class pls, but i assigned for Sports and Instuments..is that ok?


those were activities the classes r art, reading, and music also u cant be a student unless signed up or alredy have a membership card...

37460 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Canada
Offline
Posted 7/19/08

kupkake_says_bleach_rules_21 wrote:


animeluver_22 wrote:

Human class pls, but i assigned for Sports and Instuments..is that ok?


those were activities the classes r art, reading, and music also u cant be a student unless signed up or alredy have a membership card...



i just applied for one
Twilighter
4515 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / home sweet home
Offline
Posted 7/19/08

animeluver_22 wrote:


kupkake_says_bleach_rules_21 wrote:


animeluver_22 wrote:

Human class pls, but i assigned for Sports and Instuments..is that ok?


those were activities the classes r art, reading, and music also u cant be a student unless signed up or alredy have a membership card...



i just applied for one


so wich class would u like to enroll in? art, reading, or music?

37460 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Canada
Offline
Posted 7/19/08

kupkake_says_bleach_rules_21 wrote:


animeluver_22 wrote:


kupkake_says_bleach_rules_21 wrote:


animeluver_22 wrote:

Human class pls, but i assigned for Sports and Instuments..is that ok?


those were activities the classes r art, reading, and music also u cant be a student unless signed up or alredy have a membership card...



i just applied for one


so wich class would u like to enroll in? art, reading, or music?



oh ok then Music Please
Twilighter
4515 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / home sweet home
Offline
Posted 7/19/08

animeluver_22 wrote:


kupkake_says_bleach_rules_21 wrote:


animeluver_22 wrote:


kupkake_says_bleach_rules_21 wrote:


animeluver_22 wrote:

Human class pls, but i assigned for Sports and Instuments..is that ok?


those were activities the classes r art, reading, and music also u cant be a student unless signed up or alredy have a membership card...



i just applied for one


so wich class would u like to enroll in? art, reading, or music?



oh ok then Music Please


teacher, student aide, or student?

Posted 7/19/08 , edited 7/19/08
can i b in human class?
Creator
18419 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 7/19/08

simply_random wrote:

can i b in human class?


which one? art, reading, or music? then do u want to be a teacher, student aide, or a student?
Posted 7/19/08

narutofan110 wrote:


simply_random wrote:

can i b in human class?


which one? art, reading, or music? then do u want to be a teacher, student aide, or a student?


how many can u pick? if 2 i'd lyk 2 b in art n music if only 1 i'll b in music
Creator
18419 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 7/19/08

simply_random wrote:


narutofan110 wrote:


simply_random wrote:

can i b in human class?


which one? art, reading, or music? then do u want to be a teacher, student aide, or a student?


how many can u pick? if 2 i'd lyk 2 b in art n music if only 1 i'll b in music


ok, i'll put u in music! would u like the posistion of teacher, student aide, or student?
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.