First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  Next  Last
Activities
Creator
18419 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 7/18/08 , edited 8/17/08


YOU CAN APPLY FOR THESE ACTIVITES!!











YOU CAN APPLY FOR THESE POSISTIONS!!
~Teacher
~Student Aide
~Student


IF YOU ARE APPLYING TO BE A TEACHER OR A STUDENT AIDE, YOU CAN ONLY BE ONCE FOR ONE CLASS, NOT MULTIPLE CLASSES!! MAKE SURE NO ONE HAS TAKEN THAT POSISTION YET!! THANK YOU!!

Posted 7/19/08
can u explain wat fang, blood, n claw activities r?
Twilighter
4515 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / home sweet home
Offline
Posted 7/19/08
they r only 4 vampire and werewolf students...
31617 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 7/19/08
Hmm, since I'm still an ordinary student, then I'll pick . . . Sports.
37460 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Canada
Offline
Posted 7/19/08
I'd like to go for, Instuments& Sports
Twilighter
4515 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / home sweet home
Offline
Posted 7/19/08

kristine0926 wrote:

Hmm, since I'm still an ordinary student, then I'll pick . . . Sports.


teacher,student aide, or student?

Twilighter
4515 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / home sweet home
Offline
Posted 7/19/08

animeluver_22 wrote:

I'd like to go for, Instuments& Sports


teacher,student aide, or student?
31617 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 7/19/08

kupkake_says_bleach_rules_21 wrote:


kristine0926 wrote:

Hmm, since I'm still an ordinary student, then I'll pick . . . Sports.


teacher,student aide, or student?



Student aide.
Twilighter
4515 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / home sweet home
Offline
Posted 7/19/08

kristine0926 wrote:


kupkake_says_bleach_rules_21 wrote:


kristine0926 wrote:

Hmm, since I'm still an ordinary student, then I'll pick . . . Sports.


teacher,student aide, or student?



Student aide.


ok...
37460 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Canada
Offline
Posted 7/19/08

kupkake_says_bleach_rules_21 wrote:


animeluver_22 wrote:

I'd like to go for, Instuments& Sports


teacher,student aide, or student?


student pls!
Twilighter
4515 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / home sweet home
Offline
Posted 7/19/08

animeluver_22 wrote:


kupkake_says_bleach_rules_21 wrote:


animeluver_22 wrote:

I'd like to go for, Instuments& Sports


teacher,student aide, or student?


student pls!


ok!

Twilighter
7263 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F
Offline
Posted 7/19/08
I picked blood!
Creator
18419 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 7/19/08

kathykate080 wrote:

I picked blood!


would u like to be a teacher, student aide, or a student?
Twilighter
7263 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F
Offline
Posted 7/19/08

narutofan110 wrote:


kathykate080 wrote:

I picked blood!


would u like to be a teacher, student aide, or a student?


Student aide

Creator
18419 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 7/19/08

kathykate080 wrote:


narutofan110 wrote:


kathykate080 wrote:

I picked blood!


would u like to be a teacher, student aide, or a student?


Student aide



ok ur now a student aide of blood!!
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.