First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Next  Last
The cutest/prettiest Asian Actress?
343 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F
Offline
Posted 7/20/08

maemaan wrote:

...am very addicted to MAKI HORIKITA and YOON EUN HYE soo i wrote this thread...bcoz for me, when mentioning the word CUTEST & PRETTIEST there's only two names comes on my mind. the name maki and yoon eun hye...soo for you, whose the CUTEST and PRETTIES ASIAN ACTRESS EVER??!!!

..maki horikita..







....yoon eun hye..








..post pics if you can!!...ty










AGREEEEABLE!!!!!!!!!!
Posted 7/20/08

sanse11 wrote:


maemaan wrote:

...am very addicted to MAKI HORIKITA and YOON EUN HYE soo i wrote this thread...bcoz for me, when mentioning the word CUTEST & PRETTIEST there's only two names comes on my mind. the name maki and yoon eun hye...soo for you, whose the CUTEST and PRETTIES ASIAN ACTRESS EVER??!!!

..maki horikita..







....yoon eun hye..








..post pics if you can!!...ty











AGREEEEABLE!!!!!!!!!!


..ty!!

14055 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Jailed in Yesung'...
Offline
Posted 7/20/08 , edited 7/20/08
f0r me, its CHEN JIA HUA or ELLA CHEN 0f the fam0us taiwanese all girls band, S.H.E....


343 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F
Offline
Posted 7/20/08 , edited 7/20/08

maemaan wrote:


sanse11 wrote:


maemaan wrote:

...am very addicted to MAKI HORIKITA and YOON EUN HYE soo i wrote this thread...bcoz for me, when mentioning the word CUTEST & PRETTIEST there's only two names comes on my mind. the name maki and yoon eun hye...soo for you, whose the CUTEST and PRETTIES ASIAN ACTRESS EVER??!!!

..maki horikita..







....yoon eun hye..








..post pics if you can!!...ty








AGREEEEABLE!!!!!!!!!!


..ty!!
















NO PROB!!! cause its TRUE!!!
Posted 7/20/08

sanse11 wrote:


maemaan wrote:


sanse11 wrote:


maemaan wrote:

...am very addicted to MAKI HORIKITA and YOON EUN HYE soo i wrote this thread...bcoz for me, when mentioning the word CUTEST & PRETTIEST there's only two names comes on my mind. the name maki and yoon eun hye...soo for you, whose the CUTEST and PRETTIES ASIAN ACTRESS EVER??!!!

..maki horikita..







....yoon eun hye..








..post pics if you can!!...ty








AGREEEEABLE!!!!!!!!!!


..ty!!
















NO PROB!!! cause its TURE!!!


...ahmm!! correction,, i dont consider maki as cutes and yeh as prettiest, i consider them as both cutest and prettiest for me!! okay!!

343 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F
Offline
Posted 7/20/08

maemaan wrote:


sanse11 wrote:


maemaan wrote:


sanse11 wrote:


maemaan wrote:

...am very addicted to MAKI HORIKITA and YOON EUN HYE soo i wrote this thread...bcoz for me, when mentioning the word CUTEST & PRETTIEST there's only two names comes on my mind. the name maki and yoon eun hye...soo for you, whose the CUTEST and PRETTIES ASIAN ACTRESS EVER??!!!

..maki horikita..







....yoon eun hye..








..post pics if you can!!...ty








AGREEEEABLE!!!!!!!!!!


..ty!!
















NO PROB!!! cause its TURE!!!


...ahmm!! correction,, i dont consider maki as cutes and yeh as prettiest, i consider them as both cutest and prettiest for me!! okay!!






hmmmm.... Its okay cause its just an opinion!!
5941 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / Hidden Leaf Village
Offline
Posted 7/20/08
aragaki yui is cute xD
24984 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / England
Offline
Posted 7/20/08
hmmm ... i'd say ...

Song Hye Kyo
Maki Horikita
n Lee Da Hae ^^
2612 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
16 / SOUTHEAST ASIA
Offline
Posted 7/20/08
cutest and pretiest again..come on..no more new forums????
5640 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / At Home
Offline
Posted 7/20/08
Cutest!


Prettiest!


Hottness&CUTE! [ If was a BOY]
8990 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F
Offline
Posted 7/20/08
maki horikita, inoue mao, erika toda, + aya ueto
2461 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / *core*
Offline
Posted 7/20/08
rainie,,!!







wei lun(r.i.p) and rainie,!! i miss wei lun very much,!!
they are such best buds.!


Posted 7/20/08
uhhmm....

ah!





lee da hae!





yoon eun hye




14070 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / F / Germany
Offline
Posted 7/20/08
definitely Lee Da Hae
1576 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / F / uae.
Offline
Posted 7/20/08

RoyalShadow wrote:

Lee Da Hae





Charlene Choi



Woah! they look like twins. purtee girls btw.
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.