First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Next  Last
The cutest/prettiest Asian Actress?
47 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / The Netherlands
Offline
Posted 7/25/08


Sugar Lee Hooper
630 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / United Kingdom
Offline
Posted 7/25/08
yoon eun hye

Han Ga In

Song Hye kyo

Maki Horikita
14055 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Jailed in Yesung'...
Offline
Posted 7/25/08

Ly_o1 wrote:


zygnet wrote:

f0r me, its CHEN JIA HUA or ELLA CHEN 0f the fam0us taiwanese all girls band, S.H.E....




I AGREE!! SHE is..


yeah! ilyk her very much... i first saw her in hana kimi... h0w abt u? when dd u 1st see her?

11501 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
18 / F
Offline
Posted 7/25/08
i think its erika sawajiri :DD
4091 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F
Offline
Posted 7/25/08
~cutest: Lee Da Hae
~pretttiest: Song Hye Kyo
797 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / Singapore
Offline
Posted 7/25/08

shishiz wrote:

Pretty:


Lee Da Hae




tat is not lee da hae's picture!
931 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / PaRAdiSe
Offline
Posted 7/25/08
Sonja Kwok, HK actress. =)
276 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F
Offline
Posted 7/25/08
lee da hae and maki there cute and pretty in their own way
826 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / A-Town
Offline
Posted 7/25/08

moonlightpath wrote:

i think Ruby Lin!


hey she have a dimple...i didnt know that..lol
826 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / A-Town
Offline
Posted 7/25/08

mad_gal wrote:


shishiz wrote:

Pretty:


Lee Da Hae




tat is not lee da hae's picture!


not sure who's Lee Da Hae, but that pic looks like Kim Tae Hee to me.
4653 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / southern air temp...
Offline
Posted 7/25/08
WAHAHA

ELLa Chen

HeBE TIAN

Maki HOrikita

Chieko Kawabe

Selina Ren
211 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / antipolo city, ri...
Offline
Posted 7/26/08
for KOREANS.

HAN CHAE YOUNG would be the cutest.


EUGENE KIM and KIM TAE HEE would be the prettiest.



i don't know a lot of taiwanese and japanese actresses, but i think RAINIE and ARIEL are cute too.
1576 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / F / uae.
Offline
Posted 7/26/08

zygnet wrote:


Ly_o1 wrote:


zygnet wrote:

f0r me, its CHEN JIA HUA or ELLA CHEN 0f the fam0us taiwanese all girls band, S.H.E....




I AGREE!! SHE is..


yeah! ilyk her very much... i first saw her in hana kimi... h0w abt u? when dd u 1st see her?



waaah! i saw her also in hana kimi, then i watched reaching for the stars then the rose, such a talented actress.. *sigh, CE..

22240 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / Singapore ! (:
Offline
Posted 7/26/08
Definitely Hebeee !



this is the only picture of her that i have
14055 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Jailed in Yesung'...
Offline
Posted 7/26/08

Ly_o1 wrote:


zygnet wrote:


Ly_o1 wrote:


zygnet wrote:

f0r me, its CHEN JIA HUA or ELLA CHEN 0f the fam0us taiwanese all girls band, S.H.E....




I AGREE!! SHE is..


yeah! ilyk her very much... i first saw her in hana kimi... h0w abt u? when dd u 1st see her?



waaah! i saw her also in hana kimi, then i watched reaching for the stars then the rose, such a talented actress.. *sigh, CE..



yeah! i never watched reaching f0r the stars yet... 0nly the r0se.... CHUN♥ELLA f0rever
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.