First  Prev  1  2  3  4  Next  Last
Post Reply What Kind of Pokemon Are You??
Moderator
17407 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / California - Bay...
Offline
Posted 7/19/08
well to figure this out u need to think long n hard n answer these questions: ( note you dont have 2 if u dont want 2 but its a lil game so yeah jus pm me with ur answers n ill get back 2 ya asap XD

1 Do you love water?

2 Are You a picky eater?

3 do you get into a lot of trouble?

4 Are you a fighter or a lover?

5 What type of animal do you like?

6 Do you have a Wii?

7 Are you a shy person?

8 do you sleep in or wake up early?

9 have you ever stayed awake the whole day?

10 do you make ppl do what you do?

11 do you pick up a lot of stuff off the ground and make it your own?

12 do you dress normally or kinda weird?

13 are you a boy or girl?

14 are you a comedian?

15 do you have a best friend?

16 if you had the chance to live in a Glass house above Clouds will you?

Opional*
17 do you use gel or moose?

Last 1
18 who's your favorite couple in Pokemon? ppls no yaoi's n yuri's Ive heard to many of those from alot of ppl so pls don try!!!

n thnx for playin (>^-^)>
Creator
3012 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / United States
Offline
Posted 7/19/08
1 Do you love water? Yup

2 Are You a picky eater? Yea

3 do you get into a lot of trouble? No

4 Are you a fighter or a lover? Lover

5 What type of animal do you like? Dog

6 Do you have a Wii? Yea

7 Are you a shy person? Sometmes

8 do you sleep in or wake up early? Sleep In

9 have you ever stayed awake the whole day? Yea

10 do you make ppl do what you do? No

11 do you pick up a lot of stuff off the ground and make it your own? No

12 do you dress normally or kinda weird? Normal

13 are you a boy or girl? Girl

14 are you a comedian? No

15 do you have a best friend? Yea

16 if you had the chance to live in a Glass house above Clouds will you? No

Opional*
17 do you use gel or moose? None

Last 1
18 who's your favorite couple in Pokemon? Misty and Ash.
Member
5758 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / Alaska
Offline
Posted 7/19/08 , edited 7/19/08
1 Do you love water?
No

2 Are You a picky eater?
Yes

3 do you get into a lot of trouble?
No

4 Are you a fighter or a lover?
Fighter

5 What type of animal do you like?
Lizard?

6 Do you have a Wii?
No

7 Are you a shy person?
Yes

8 do you sleep in or wake up early?
Sleep late wake up early

9 have you ever stayed awake the whole day?
Yes

10 do you make ppl do what you do?
Sometimes

11 do you pick up a lot of stuff off the ground and make it your own?
Not really

12 do you dress normally or kinda weird?
Normally weird... xD

13 are you a boy or girl?
Boy

14 are you a comedian?
No

15 do you have a best friend?
Yes

16 if you had the chance to live in a Glass house above Clouds will you?
YES

Opional*
17 do you use gel or moose?
Gel

Last 1
18 who's your favorite couple in Pokemon? ppls no yaoi's n yuri's Ive heard to many of those from alot of ppl so pls don try!!!
Brock and Nurse Joy xD
Moderator
17407 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / California - Bay...
Offline
Posted 7/19/08

marmaladegirl09 wrote:

1 Do you love water? Yup

2 Are You a picky eater? Yea

3 do you get into a lot of trouble? No

4 Are you a fighter or a lover? Lover

5 What type of animal do you like? Dog

6 Do you have a Wii? Yea

7 Are you a shy person? Sometmes

8 do you sleep in or wake up early? Sleep In

9 have you ever stayed awake the whole day? Yea

10 do you make ppl do what you do? No

11 do you pick up a lot of stuff off the ground and make it your own? No

12 do you dress normally or kinda weird? Normal

13 are you a boy or girl? Girl

14 are you a comedian? No

15 do you have a best friend? Yea

16 if you had the chance to live in a Glass house above Clouds will you? No

Opional*
17 do you use gel or moose? None

Last 1
18 who's your favorite couple in Pokemon? Misty and Ash.


Ok ur answers have all been read and its done n based on wat ur answers were ur pokemon attitude was made with the pokemon best suited 4ur overall response n now the time has come to reveal it all!!! well what's ur Pokemon nature?
ITS

POOCHYENA !!!! yay!! claps
ur attitude is that of a docile nature as in ur ready willing and able though u prefer to sleep n be loved more than waking up... u share a pacto with your friends through bonds not bound by distance other than that ur a happy go lucky female poochyena sticking to your roots, in search of something u haven't yet discovered a deeper connection with someone close 2 ya <3
Moderator
17407 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / California - Bay...
Offline
Posted 7/19/08

Chibaki wrote:

1 Do you love water?
No

2 Are You a picky eater?
Yes

3 do you get into a lot of trouble?
No

4 Are you a fighter or a lover?
Fighter

5 What type of animal do you like?
Lizard?

6 Do you have a Wii?
No

7 Are you a shy person?
Yes

8 do you sleep in or wake up early?
Sleep late wake up early

9 have you ever stayed awake the whole day?
Yes

10 do you make ppl do what you do?
Sometimes

11 do you pick up a lot of stuff off the ground and make it your own?
Not really

12 do you dress normally or kinda weird?
Normally weird... xD

13 are you a boy or girl?
Boy

14 are you a comedian?
No

15 do you have a best friend?
Yes

16 if you had the chance to live in a Glass house above Clouds will you?
YES

Opional*
17 do you use gel or moose?
Gel

Last 1
18 who's your favorite couple in Pokemon? ppls no yaoi's n yuri's Ive heard to many of those from alot of ppl so pls don try!!!
Brock and Nurse Joy xD


hmmm...... ok ur results are in n franky wow haha based on ur answers well here u go...WHO'S UR POKEMON NATURE???
ITS....

Charmeleon!!!!! yay !! claps
ok now ur nature is that of well a brave coward.... kinda stubborn but ur willing to fight for wat u believe in then hide urself as soon as its things get hectic but ur kind of a figure in ur own lil community willing to take chances n drag ppl along with ur adventures. when theres a crowd u prefer to hide rather than take ur chances yet u long for company. to some it all up ur mostly an indecisive Male Charmeleon sigh nothing more nothing less... rememberethis was based on how u answered the questions
Posted 7/20/08
1 Do you love water? YES

2 Are You a picky eater? yes

3 do you get into a lot of trouble? no

4 Are you a fighter or a lover? a Lover

5 What type of animal do you like? Ducks and pinguins

6 Do you have a Wii? yes

7 Are you a shy person? sometimes

8 do you sleep in or wake up early? wake up early

9 have you ever stayed awake the whole day? yes

10 do you make ppl do what you do? sometimes

11 do you pick up a lot of stuff off the ground and make it your own? sometimes

12 do you dress normally or kinda weird? normally

13 are you a boy or girl? girl

14 are you a comedian? no

15 do you have a best friend? yes

16 if you had the chance to live in a Glass house above Clouds will you? yes

Opional*
17 do you use gel or moose? neither

Last 1
18 who's your favorite couple in Pokemon? Mmm....... Ash & Dawn
Member
43236 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / following in the...
Offline
Posted 7/20/08
1 Do you love water?
no

2 Are You a picky eater?
no

3 do you get into a lot of trouble?
no

4 Are you a fighter or a lover?
lover

5 What type of animal do you like?
reptiles

6 Do you have a Wii?
no

7 Are you a shy person?
kinda

8 do you sleep in or wake up early?
sleep in

9 have you ever stayed awake the whole day?
yes

10 do you make ppl do what you do?
somethimes

11 do you pick up a lot of stuff off the ground and make it your own?
no unless its money

12 do you dress normally or kinda weird?
50/50

13 are you a boy or girl?
boy

14 are you a comedian?
sometimes

15 do you have a best friend?
no

16 if you had the chance to live in a Glass house above Clouds will you?
ye if its unbreakable

Opional*
17 do you use gel or moose?
hair spray

Last 1
18 who's your favorite couple in Pokemon? ppls no yaoi's n yuri's Ive heard to many of those from alot of ppl so pls don try!!!
ash and misty
Member
5758 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / Alaska
Offline
Posted 7/20/08

kingmetal wrote:


Chibaki wrote:

1 Do you love water?
No

2 Are You a picky eater?
Yes

3 do you get into a lot of trouble?
No

4 Are you a fighter or a lover?
Fighter

5 What type of animal do you like?
Lizard?

6 Do you have a Wii?
No

7 Are you a shy person?
Yes

8 do you sleep in or wake up early?
Sleep late wake up early

9 have you ever stayed awake the whole day?
Yes

10 do you make ppl do what you do?
Sometimes

11 do you pick up a lot of stuff off the ground and make it your own?
Not really

12 do you dress normally or kinda weird?
Normally weird... xD

13 are you a boy or girl?
Boy

14 are you a comedian?
No

15 do you have a best friend?
Yes

16 if you had the chance to live in a Glass house above Clouds will you?
YES

Opional*
17 do you use gel or moose?
Gel

Last 1
18 who's your favorite couple in Pokemon? ppls no yaoi's n yuri's Ive heard to many of those from alot of ppl so pls don try!!!
Brock and Nurse Joy xD


hmmm...... ok ur results are in n franky wow haha based on ur answers well here u go...WHO'S UR POKEMON NATURE???
ITS....

Charmeleon!!!!! yay !! claps
ok now ur nature is that of well a brave coward.... kinda stubborn but ur willing to fight for wat u believe in then hide urself as soon as its things get hectic but ur kind of a figure in ur own lil community willing to take chances n drag ppl along with ur adventures. when theres a crowd u prefer to hide rather than take ur chances yet u long for company. to some it all up ur mostly an indecisive Male Charmeleon sigh nothing more nothing less... rememberethis was based on how u answered the questions


Oh sweet! I'm Charmeleon xD
Member
8278 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / In the middle of...
Offline
Posted 7/20/08
1 Do you love water? Not really

2 Are You a picky eater? Sure...but im getting better at it

3 do you get into a lot of trouble? Nope not really

4 Are you a fighter or a lover? Er...both?

5 What type of animal do you like? Pine martins!!!! or kittens

6 Do you have a Wii? Uh yea y?

7 Are you a shy person? Mosltly cept around my friends

8 do you sleep in or wake up early? wake up early

9 have you ever stayed awake the whole day? uhhhh sure?

10 do you make ppl do what you do? i dont think so

11 do you pick up a lot of stuff off the ground and make it your own? of course...not

12 do you dress normally or kinda weird? i dunno.......jeans...tshirt....jacket....shoes...that weird?

13 are you a boy or girl? girl

14 are you a comedian? when i feel like it

15 do you have a best friend? of course

16 if you had the chance to live in a Glass house above Clouds will you? sure

Opional*
17 do you use gel or moose? nope

Last 1
18 who's your favorite couple in Pokemon? ppls no yaoi's n yuri's Ive heard to many of those from alot of ppl so pls don try!!! uhhhhhh ash and misty??? dunno never really thought about it..
Creator
3012 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / United States
Offline
Posted 7/20/08

kingmetal wrote:


marmaladegirl09 wrote:

1 Do you love water? Yup

2 Are You a picky eater? Yea

3 do you get into a lot of trouble? No

4 Are you a fighter or a lover? Lover

5 What type of animal do you like? Dog

6 Do you have a Wii? Yea

7 Are you a shy person? Sometmes

8 do you sleep in or wake up early? Sleep In

9 have you ever stayed awake the whole day? Yea

10 do you make ppl do what you do? No

11 do you pick up a lot of stuff off the ground and make it your own? No

12 do you dress normally or kinda weird? Normal

13 are you a boy or girl? Girl

14 are you a comedian? No

15 do you have a best friend? Yea

16 if you had the chance to live in a Glass house above Clouds will you? No

Opional*
17 do you use gel or moose? None

Last 1
18 who's your favorite couple in Pokemon? Misty and Ash.


Ok ur answers have all been read and its done n based on wat ur answers were ur pokemon attitude was made with the pokemon best suited 4ur overall response n now the time has come to reveal it all!!! well what's ur Pokemon nature?
ITS

POOCHYENA !!!! yay!! claps
ur attitude is that of a docile nature as in ur ready willing and able though u prefer to sleep n be loved more than waking up... u share a pacto with your friends through bonds not bound by distance other than that ur a happy go lucky female poochyena sticking to your roots, in search of something u haven't yet discovered a deeper connection with someone close 2 ya <3


You know what is funny....is that this actually does sound a lot like me.
Moderator
17407 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / California - Bay...
Offline
Posted 7/20/08

stacejj wrote:

1 Do you love water? YES

2 Are You a picky eater? yes

3 do you get into a lot of trouble? no

4 Are you a fighter or a lover? a Lover

5 What type of animal do you like? Ducks and pinguins

6 Do you have a Wii? yes

7 Are you a shy person? sometimes

8 do you sleep in or wake up early? wake up early

9 have you ever stayed awake the whole day? yes

10 do you make ppl do what you do? sometimes

11 do you pick up a lot of stuff off the ground and make it your own? sometimes

12 do you dress normally or kinda weird? normally

13 are you a boy or girl? girl

14 are you a comedian? no

15 do you have a best friend? yes

16 if you had the chance to live in a Glass house above Clouds will you? yes

Opional*
17 do you use gel or moose? neither

Last 1
18 who's your favorite couple in Pokemon? Mmm....... Ash & Dawn


Ok ur results r in n well based on wat u answered n through many rereadings its come to this so WHAT's ur Pokemon Nature????
ITS!!!!

Farfetch D!!!! yay!!! Claps
Ok ur nature is well ur a Naive person. as in ur unaffected by things and or ur a normal person who focuses on 1 thing n if something big happens like o idk a person gives away free things ull end up not caring abt it....so yeah. furthermore even though ur Naive ur a female Farfetch D who will look at alot of things b4 focusing on 1 thing n my word ur an earlybird!!! who loves to be with friends far n wid xD thnks for playin!!
Moderator
17407 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / California - Bay...
Offline
Posted 7/20/08

tenchimasaki13 wrote:

1 Do you love water?
no

2 Are You a picky eater?
no

3 do you get into a lot of trouble?
no

4 Are you a fighter or a lover?
lover

5 What type of animal do you like?
reptiles

6 Do you have a Wii?
no

7 Are you a shy person?
kinda

8 do you sleep in or wake up early?
sleep in

9 have you ever stayed awake the whole day?
yes

10 do you make ppl do what you do?
somethimes

11 do you pick up a lot of stuff off the ground and make it your own?
no unless its money

12 do you dress normally or kinda weird?
50/50

13 are you a boy or girl?
boy

14 are you a comedian?
sometimes

15 do you have a best friend?
no

16 if you had the chance to live in a Glass house above Clouds will you?
ye if its unbreakable

Opional*
17 do you use gel or moose?
hair spray

Last 1
18 who's your favorite couple in Pokemon? ppls no yaoi's n yuri's Ive heard to many of those from alot of ppl so pls don try!!!
ash and misty[/quote

YO dude!! ur nature is here n well i was like whoa!!! after a couple of rereadings its been made n yeah so w/out further adu WHAT UR Pokemon Nature????
ITS!!!!!!!

Arbok!! yay!! Claps
Ok ur nature is well ur lonely...n well u desire love that cant be gained so easily.. ur an alternatetive Male Arbok who loves risks to a certain point and u choose to be in between than 1 side. however ur risk taking is jus unbelievable!!! thnks 4 plyin!!
Moderator
17407 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / California - Bay...
Offline
Posted 7/20/08

togimeow wrote:

1 Do you love water? Not really

2 Are You a picky eater? Sure...but im getting better at it

3 do you get into a lot of trouble? Nope not really

4 Are you a fighter or a lover? Er...both?

5 What type of animal do you like? Pine martins!!!! or kittens

6 Do you have a Wii? Uh yea y?

7 Are you a shy person? Mosltly cept around my friends

8 do you sleep in or wake up early? wake up early

9 have you ever stayed awake the whole day? uhhhh sure?

10 do you make ppl do what you do? i dont think so

11 do you pick up a lot of stuff off the ground and make it your own? of course...not

12 do you dress normally or kinda weird? i dunno.......jeans...tshirt....jacket....shoes...that weird?

13 are you a boy or girl? girl

14 are you a comedian? when i feel like it

15 do you have a best friend? of course

16 if you had the chance to live in a Glass house above Clouds will you? sure

Opional*
17 do you use gel or moose? nope

Last 1
18 who's your favorite couple in Pokemon? ppls no yaoi's n yuri's Ive heard to many of those from alot of ppl so pls don try!!! uhhhhhh ash and misty??? dunno never really thought about it..


LOL ok ur results r in n dudette ur answers really an LOL moment ur a comedian n thats that sooo w/out further ado WHATS UR POKEMON NATURE????
ITS!!!!!!

Pachirisu!!!!!!! haha Yay!!! Claps
ok ur nature is SASSY...XD as in ur lively stylish and spirited but ur also kinda rude and impudent at times well anywho ur a person who is well out there!!(ina good way) ur a believer of how should i say this comedic answers...and well ur fun 2 be with. u have a drive for change and with ur electric personality u unleash a variety of adventure 4 u n ur piers but u keep it hidden until u get 2 no ppl more so overall ur A Female Pachirisu who's looking for fun with friends!!! thnks 4 plyin xD
Member
994 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / In front of my co...
Offline
Posted 7/20/08
1 Do you love water? yes

2 Are You a picky eater? yes

3 do you get into a lot of trouble? no

4 Are you a fighter or a lover? fighter

5 What type of animal do you like? fox

6 Do you have a Wii? no

7 Are you a shy person? yes

8 do you sleep in or wake up early? wake up early..

9 have you ever stayed awake the whole day? no

10 do you make ppl do what you do? sometimes

11 do you pick up a lot of stuff off the ground and make it your own? no

12 do you dress normally or kinda weird? normal...

13 are you a boy or girl? girl

14 are you a comedian? no

15 do you have a best friend? of course...

16 if you had the chance to live in a Glass house above Clouds will you? yes

Opional*
17 do you use gel or moose? no

Last 1
18 who's your favorite couple in Pokemon? ppls no yaoi's n yuri's Ive heard to many of those from alot of ppl so pls don try!!! i don't really know... uh ash and misty XD
Moderator
17407 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / California - Bay...
Offline
Posted 7/21/08

sagatchi wrote:

1 Do you love water? yes

2 Are You a picky eater? yes

3 do you get into a lot of trouble? no

4 Are you a fighter or a lover? fighter

5 What type of animal do you like? fox

6 Do you have a Wii? no

7 Are you a shy person? yes

8 do you sleep in or wake up early? wake up early..

9 have you ever stayed awake the whole day? no

10 do you make ppl do what you do? sometimes

11 do you pick up a lot of stuff off the ground and make it your own? no

12 do you dress normally or kinda weird? normal...

13 are you a boy or girl? girl

14 are you a comedian? no

15 do you have a best friend? of course...

16 if you had the chance to live in a Glass house above Clouds will you? yes

Opional*
17 do you use gel or moose? no

Last 1
18 who's your favorite couple in Pokemon? ppls no yaoi's n yuri's Ive heard to many of those from alot of ppl so pls don try!!! i don't really know... uh ash and misty XD


Ok so heres ur Pokemon Nature xD
Whats ur Pokemon Nature??
ITS!!!

Ninetails!!!! yay!! Claps
ok so ur nature is well ur relaxed xD as in ur cool n collected n u let things go by without a care in the world lol ok so basically ur a Female Ninetails who stands her ground to defend her relaxation time. You love to grasp things during the early hours of the day to get the perfect start to a fun filled day of chilling out with the clear sky. Thnks 4 plyin
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.