First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
MOD Search : LOCKED
Posted 7/19/08 , edited 7/26/08
Current Mode :: LOCKED !!!

Topic:
¿ MOD Search

Reason:
¿This group is looking for a new MODerator right now. Because shinki-chan (the creator) is getting busy with loads of stuffs and she can't make the Avatar Requests and the Membership Cards that are in the latest pages right now. Also all the MODs are way too busy with school stuffs and so they have less time updating with the group.

If You Want To Be A MOD:
¿You must be good at editing pictures and membership cards. And you must also have a program like photoscape or photoshop and etc. so if it's in need. You could do it in a manner of time.

What Kind Of MOD Will I Be:
¿You'll be a MOD who will be responsible in the groups' Avatar Requests & Membership Cards Editing.

⌐⌐⌐⌐⌐⌐⌐⌐⌐⌐⌐⌐⌐⌐⌐⌐⌐⌐⌐⌐⌐⌐⌐⌐⌐⌐⌐⌐⌐⌐⌐⌐⌐⌐⌐⌐⌐⌐⌐⌐⌐⌐⌐⌐⌐⌐⌐⌐⌐⌐⌐⌐⌐⌐⌐⌐⌐⌐⌐⌐⌐⌐⌐⌐⌐⌐⌐⌐⌐⌐⌐⌐⌐⌐⌐⌐⌐⌐⌐⌐⌐⌐⌐⌐⌐⌐⌐⌐⌐⌐⌐⌐⌐⌐⌐⌐⌐⌐⌐⌐⌐⌐

Application Form

Username:
Program you're using: (like photoscape/photoshop/lunapic/etc.)
Examples: (at least give us some of your own-made examples like avatars or membership cards or banners and etc.)
Member
8414 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Random
Offline
Posted 7/19/08
Sounds fun!!!! i wanna enter!! ^^

Username: Whatevrgal
Program you're using: photoshop and photoscape
Examples:
Posted 7/19/08 , edited 7/19/08

whatevrgal wrote:

Sounds fun!!!! i wanna enter!! ^^

Username: Whatevrgal
Program you're using: photoshop and photoscape
Examples:


kk....We will b considering^6^
Posted 7/19/08
Username:S9735287I
Programme Using:Photoscape
Example:

Member
8414 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Random
Offline
Posted 7/19/08

gurenwei01 wrote:


whatevrgal wrote:

Sounds fun!!!! i wanna enter!! ^^

Username: Whatevrgal
Program you're using: photoshop and photoscape
Examples:


kk....We will b considering^6^


okay..it okay anyways if i dont get picked but if i do just say so ^^
Posted 7/19/08 , edited 7/19/08

friend02 wrote:

Topic:
¿ MOD Search

Reason:
¿This group is looking for a new MODerator right now. Because shinki-chan (the creator) is getting busy with loads of stuffs and she can't make the Avatar Requests and the Membership Cards that are in the latest pages right now. Also all the MODs are way too busy with school stuffs and so they have less time updating with the group.

If You Want To Be A MOD:
¿You must be good at editing pictures and membership cards. And you must also have a program like photoscape or photoshop and etc. so if it's in need. You could do it in a manner of time.

What Kind Of MOD Will I Be:
¿You'll be a MOD who will be responsible in the groups' Avatar Requests & Membership Cards Editing.

⌐⌐⌐⌐⌐⌐⌐⌐⌐⌐⌐⌐⌐⌐⌐⌐⌐⌐⌐⌐⌐⌐⌐⌐⌐⌐⌐⌐⌐⌐⌐⌐⌐⌐⌐⌐⌐⌐⌐⌐⌐⌐⌐⌐⌐⌐⌐⌐⌐⌐⌐⌐⌐⌐⌐⌐⌐⌐⌐⌐⌐⌐⌐⌐⌐⌐⌐⌐⌐⌐⌐⌐⌐⌐⌐⌐⌐⌐⌐⌐⌐⌐⌐⌐⌐⌐⌐⌐⌐⌐⌐⌐⌐⌐⌐⌐⌐⌐⌐⌐⌐⌐

Application Form

Username:
Program you're using: (like photoscape/photoshop/lunapic/etc.)
Examples: (at least give us some of your own-made examples like avatars or membership cards or banners and etc.)


Username: Suki-Daisuki
Program you're using: Photoscape and Paint.NET
Examples:

I also make Iicons and membership cards, I'm pretty good at them and my avatar group Avatar Creations isn't busy nowdays since, I got a lot of helper (ranks 6 out of all the avatar making group) so yeah I'm pretty bored and spam on my group's wall >:]

Member
890 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / Crunchyroll
Offline
Posted 7/19/08 , edited 7/19/08
Username:Eirika
Program you're using: lunapic, photoshop
Examples:
Posted 7/19/08



Username: Suki-Daisuki
Program you're using: Photoscape and Paint.NET
Examples:

I also make Iicons and membership cards, I'm pretty good at them and my avatar group Avatar Creations isn't busy nowdays since, I got a lot of helper (ranks 6 out of all the avatar making group) so yeah I'm pretty bored and spam on my group's wall >:]



Hey there! Got u....will b back with results^^
Posted 7/19/08

Eirika wrote:

Username:Eirika
Program you're using: lunapic, photoshop
Examples:


Thats wonderful...We got u...Will b back with results
Posted 7/19/08

s9735287i wrote:

Username:S9735287I
Programme Using:Photoscape
Example:



ooo....nice examples...considering^^
35974 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / Pluto
Offline
Posted 7/19/08
username: animemusiklover
program: photoscape
example:
Posted 7/19/08

gurenwei01 wrote:




Username: Suki-Daisuki
Program you're using: Photoscape and Paint.NET
Examples:

I also make Iicons and membership cards, I'm pretty good at them and my avatar group Avatar Creations isn't busy nowdays since, I got a lot of helper (ranks 6 out of all the avatar making group) so yeah I'm pretty bored and spam on my group's wall >:]



Hey there! Got u....will b back with results^^


Did i, did something wrong cause you can punch me out O.O

Member
8919 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / Sunshine State
Offline
Posted 7/19/08 , edited 7/19/08
Username:luckystars07
Program you're using: Photoscape and Paint, and sometime Blingee.
Examples:

Posted 7/19/08
i want 2 help!
Username:vampie_sake
Program you're using: photoshop
Examples:
Member
5602 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / on the computer
Offline
Posted 7/19/08

friend02 wrote:

Topic:
¿ MOD Search

Reason:
¿This group is looking for a new MODerator right now. Because shinki-chan (the creator) is getting busy with loads of stuffs and she can't make the Avatar Requests and the Membership Cards that are in the latest pages right now. Also all the MODs are way too busy with school stuffs and so they have less time updating with the group.

If You Want To Be A MOD:
¿You must be good at editing pictures and membership cards. And you must also have a program like photoscape or photoshop and etc. so if it's in need. You could do it in a manner of time.

What Kind Of MOD Will I Be:
¿You'll be a MOD who will be responsible in the groups' Avatar Requests & Membership Cards Editing.

⌐⌐⌐⌐⌐⌐⌐⌐⌐⌐⌐⌐⌐⌐⌐⌐⌐⌐⌐⌐⌐⌐⌐⌐⌐⌐⌐⌐⌐⌐⌐⌐⌐⌐⌐⌐⌐⌐⌐⌐⌐⌐⌐⌐⌐⌐⌐⌐⌐⌐⌐⌐⌐⌐⌐⌐⌐⌐⌐⌐⌐⌐⌐⌐⌐⌐⌐⌐⌐⌐⌐⌐⌐⌐⌐⌐⌐⌐⌐⌐⌐⌐⌐⌐⌐⌐⌐⌐⌐⌐⌐⌐⌐⌐⌐⌐⌐⌐⌐⌐⌐⌐

Application Form

Username:
Program you're using: (like photoscape/photoshop/lunapic/etc.)
Examples: (at least give us some of your own-made examples like avatars or membership cards or banners and etc.)


username:minami-13
program using:photoscape
examples:


First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.