First  Prev  1  2  3  Next  Last
**The two sides of answers
16324 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / Bangalore,India
Offline
Posted 7/19/08

snow-chibi wrote:

Who was the first person to look at a cow and say , " I think I`ll squeeze these pink dangly things here and drink whatever comes out ? "

Who was the first person to say , " See that chicken there ? I`m gonna eat the next thing that comes outta its bum . "

Why do toasters always have a setting so high that could burn the toast to a horrible crisp which no decent human being would eat ?

Why is there a light in the fridge and not in the freezer ?

Why do people point to their wrist when asking for the time but don`t point to their bum when they ask where the bathroom is ?

Why does a Obstetrician , Gynaecologist leave the room when you get undressed if they are going to look up there anyway ?

Why does Goofy stand erect while Pluto remains on all fours ? They`re both dogs !

If quizzes are quizzical , what are tests ?

If corn oil is made from corn and vegetable oil is made from vegetables , then what is baby oil made from ?

If electricity comes from electrons , does morality come from morons ?

Why do the Alphabet song and Twinkle , Twinkle Little Star have the same tune ?

Do illiterate people get the full effect of Alphabet Soup ?

Did you ever notice that when you blow in a dog`s face , he gets mad at you but when you take him on a car ride , he sticks his head out the window ?

Does pushing the elevator button more than once make it arrive faster ?

All that came from a thread somewhere in CR .


A calf

Someone who already found an egg

Personal preference

You don't want to do a tease for them don't you?

All the midnight snacks are in the fridge(except ice cream)

I wonder the same Maybe because since Pluto was discovered to be not a planet, Pluto will also be discovered as not a dog

Testicle

The money you pay Johnson & Johnson

In this world, apparently so

Because both plagiarized ''Baa Baa Black Sheep''

Yup, nutrients don't discriminate

Not just dogs, would you appreciate lazing around on a sunny day when some oaf starts blowing hot,cheesy breath on your face?

No, but it gives something to do and hence, gives the effect of reaching faster

Oh


4147 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / earth !! ^^
Offline
Posted 7/19/08

snow-chibi wrote:

Who was the first person to look at a cow and say , " I think I`ll squeeze these pink dangly things here and drink whatever comes out ? "

Who was the first person to say , " See that chicken there ? I`m gonna eat the next thing that comes outta its bum . "

Why do toasters always have a setting so high that could burn the toast to a horrible crisp which no decent human being would eat ?

Why is there a light in the fridge and not in the freezer ?

Why do people point to their wrist when asking for the time but don`t point to their bum when they ask where the bathroom is ?

Why does a Obstetrician , Gynaecologist leave the room when you get undressed if they are going to look up there anyway ?

Why does Goofy stand erect while Pluto remains on all fours ? They`re both dogs !

If quizzes are quizzical , what are tests ?

If corn oil is made from corn and vegetable oil is made from vegetables , then what is baby oil made from ?

If electricity comes from electrons , does morality come from morons ?

Why do the Alphabet song and Twinkle , Twinkle Little Star have the same tune ?

Do illiterate people get the full effect of Alphabet Soup ?

Did you ever notice that when you blow in a dog`s face , he gets mad at you but when you take him on a car ride , he sticks his head out the window ?

Does pushing the elevator button more than once make it arrive faster ?

All that came from a thread somewhere in CR .


how should we know? haha...figure it out by yourself...we said we'll answer ANY questions...but only those that we know the answers of...sorry!!!
4147 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / earth !! ^^
Offline
Posted 7/19/08

h4x0rz wrote:


snow-chibi wrote:

Who was the first person to look at a cow and say , " I think I`ll squeeze these pink dangly things here and drink whatever comes out ? "

Who was the first person to say , " See that chicken there ? I`m gonna eat the next thing that comes outta its bum . "

Why do toasters always have a setting so high that could burn the toast to a horrible crisp which no decent human being would eat ?

Why is there a light in the fridge and not in the freezer ?

Why do people point to their wrist when asking for the time but don`t point to their bum when they ask where the bathroom is ?

Why does a Obstetrician , Gynaecologist leave the room when you get undressed if they are going to look up there anyway ?

Why does Goofy stand erect while Pluto remains on all fours ? They`re both dogs !

If quizzes are quizzical , what are tests ?

If corn oil is made from corn and vegetable oil is made from vegetables , then what is baby oil made from ?

If electricity comes from electrons , does morality come from morons ?

Why do the Alphabet song and Twinkle , Twinkle Little Star have the same tune ?

Do illiterate people get the full effect of Alphabet Soup ?

Did you ever notice that when you blow in a dog`s face , he gets mad at you but when you take him on a car ride , he sticks his head out the window ?

Does pushing the elevator button more than once make it arrive faster ?

All that came from a thread somewhere in CR .


A calf

Someone who already found an egg

Personal preference

You don't want to do a tease for them don't you?

All the midnight snacks are in the fridge(except ice cream)

I wonder the same Maybe because since Pluto was discovered to be not a planet, Pluto will also be discovered as not a dog

Testicle

The money you pay Johnson & Johnson

In this world, apparently so

Because both plagiarized ''Baa Baa Black Sheep''

Yup, nutrients don't discriminate

Not just dogs, would you appreciate lazing around on a sunny day when some oaf starts blowing hot,cheesy breath on your face?

No, but it gives something to do and hence, gives the effect of reaching faster

Oh




nice answers!! haha...although i can't see any optimistic or pessimistic side there...

sorry!!

31 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / here. riiiiiiiiii...
Offline
Posted 7/19/08

xyie wrote:


fairygodzilla wrote:


xyie wrote:

^ Wow, I wish everything is that easy.



life will never be easy.! and you and i and anybody else in this world cant do anything about that.!


I know. Read my reply in page 1.



whoops. ^_^ sorry bout that. double reply. connection sucks here.

peace.
5570 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M
Offline
Posted 7/21/08
What if you died?
4147 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / earth !! ^^
Offline
Posted 7/22/08

Soulcallibar wrote:

What if you died?


sorry for the late reply!!

If i died as in "now" now...i'd go to heaven and be there peacefully , but i'd have many regrets because i wouldn't have done many things i want to...but then i'll think that it happened for a reason so it's ok i guess...

not sure if that's what your question meant , but anyway hope i answered it correctly....
31 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / here. riiiiiiiiii...
Offline
Posted 7/22/08
how sad.
i probably died without reason. God probably hates me. i didnt get the chance to correct my mistakes, say "i love you" to the ones i love, and take out the trash. and im going to hell because im a BAD person.(
1329 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / in that place dee...
Offline
Posted 7/22/08
if ur best friend(a hot girl by the way) said they wanted to take their friendship with you to another level? what would you do?? you dont want to risk a great relationship you already have but ur kinda curious about it also??
4147 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / earth !! ^^
Offline
Posted 7/22/08

bloody_soul wrote:

if ur best friend(a hot girl by the way) said they wanted to take their friendship with you to another level? what would you do?? you dont want to risk a great relationship you already have but ur kinda curious about it also??



well...it depends on how you feel...if you like her then why not? but then if you don't really like/love her more than a friend then i guess just tell her (unless you want an open relationship - as in no commitments , no strings attached)....because you will hurt her in the end and lose your friendhsip with her...if she really is a friend she'll be willing to accept whatever you say...just don't tell her you like her back more than a friend (if you don't) and it might break her heart in the end...you'll lose your friendship...just be honest to her...

good luck with that!!
31 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / here. riiiiiiiiii...
Offline
Posted 7/22/08

bloody_soul wrote:

if ur best friend(a hot girl by the way) said they wanted to take their friendship with you to another level? what would you do?? you dont want to risk a great relationship you already have but ur kinda curious about it also??


i think that you're already looking at the negative side.:) figure out how.

either choice could risk something - you've said it already. so it's like you've already given your own pessimistic answer to your question.

you want one more negative advice? here's one: avoid her. because unless you take xtarzs advice and be honest to your friend, you really have no other option.
Posted 3/7/10
Why was this forum a fail?
First  Prev  1  2  3  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.