First  Prev  1  2  3  Next  Last
Post Reply chat area
Member
43236 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / following in the...
Offline
Posted 7/19/08

Reiyaa wrote:
ok... really Thank you again ... hehe
you are a good student ... I think that Fairy will have to stop saying to you
PERVERT... hehe


no i think she is right to call me it cause i am abit of a perv
Member
43236 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / following in the...
Offline
Posted 7/19/08

Reiyaa wrote:
SUGOI!!! (incredible) hehe... lucky that you are our atudent .... hehe
lucky , lucky , lucky.... hehe


thanks for saying your lucky to have me as a student here but i think im lucky surounded by cute girls
Moderator
1487 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / OUT OF THIS WORLD
Offline
Posted 7/19/08
hehe ... yes you are really lucky ...
is suppose to be that there are more boys in this school
... but you are the only one that is active... and can see all this girls
hmmm..
Member
43236 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / following in the...
Offline
Posted 7/19/08

Reiyaa wrote:

hehe ... yes you are really lucky ...
is suppose to be that there are more boys in this school
... but you are the only one that is active... and can see all this girls
hmmm..


well i only invited girls cause i mainly have girls in my buddy list
Moderator
1487 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / OUT OF THIS WORLD
Offline
Posted 7/19/08
SUGOI!!! do you have only girls... or
the girls are the main thing in your list???
26858 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 7/19/08

Reiyaa wrote:

SUGOI!!! do you have only girls... or
the girls are the main thing in your list???



REIIYA SABIAS KE EL FORUM DE RECESS AND FREE TIME ES UN CHAT ROOM????
YA TE LO HABIA DICHO¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡
ash nunca pones atencion eres una distraida de lo peor (mira kien habbla )
Member
43236 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / following in the...
Offline
Posted 7/19/08

Reiyaa wrote:

SUGOI!!! do you have only girls... or
the girls are the main thing in your list???


well there not the main thing there the main gender
Member
43236 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / following in the...
Offline
Posted 7/19/08

aly1929 wrote:
"(comes out of the shadow in front of you)
my my what do we have here another cute student
(smiles then kneels down and holds your hand)
tell me if i do something you dont like
(kisses your hand)"
oh hi who are u may i ask and may i see a pic of u


im tom but in the academy call me lachan
and this is me in life

but i took that pic a couple o months back so i changed abit not much tho
what bout you whats your name and what you look like
Moderator
1487 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / OUT OF THIS WORLD
Offline
Posted 7/19/08
si mira quien habla...
y entonces por que no lo usas como chat el de recess en vez de WHICH CLASS???
ijole ahora mira quien es la distraida...
26858 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 7/19/08

Reiyaa wrote:

si mira quien habla...
y entonces por que no lo usas como chat el de recess en vez de WHICH CLASS???
ijole ahora mira quien es la distraida...



tengo muchas cosas en k pensar............
ademas sobre lo ke les dije la ultima semana a ti y a estephie k tenia ke ver con ustedes conmigo con esteban i miguel
tengo muchas dudas y esteban no se conecta¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡
Member
43236 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / following in the...
Offline
Posted 7/19/08

fairy-princess wrote:

tengo muchas cosas en k pensar............
ademas sobre lo ke les dije la ultima semana a ti y a estephie k tenia ke ver con ustedes conmigo con esteban i miguel
tengo muchas dudas y esteban no se conecta¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡


teach why do you allways speak spanish on here
26858 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 7/19/08

tenchimasaki13 wrote:


fairy-princess wrote:

tengo muchas cosas en k pensar............
ademas sobre lo ke les dije la ultima semana a ti y a estephie k tenia ke ver con ustedes conmigo con esteban i miguel
tengo muchas dudas y esteban no se conecta¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡


teach why do you allways speak spanish on here


because most on the time reiyaa is soooo lazy to either try to understand english when she knows me in real so she knows i speak spanish, its reiyaas fault
Moderator
1487 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / OUT OF THIS WORLD
Offline
Posted 7/19/08
excellent question...
is just beacuse we forgot that we talk iun spanish
sometimes...

y por cierto cual es ese problema con estephie, y con todos, eh???
Moderator
1487 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / OUT OF THIS WORLD
Offline
Posted 7/19/08
NO ES MI CULPA!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ITS NOT MY FAULT!!!!!!!!!!!!

and i understands perfectly the english...
and the thing that i understand right know ...
is that you are going to dead in the real life...
if you continue giving me the fault!!!!
Member
43236 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / following in the...
Offline
Posted 7/19/08

Reiyaa wrote:

NO ES MI CULPA!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ITS NOT MY FAULT!!!!!!!!!!!!

and i understands perfectly the english...
and the thing that i understand right know ...
is that you are going to dead in the real life...
if you continue giving me the fault!!!!



fairy-princess wrote:

because most on the time reiyaa is soooo lazy to either try to understand english when she knows me in real so she knows i speak spanish, its reiyaas fault


can you to calm down
(puts my arms between)
reiyaa dont kill fairy and fairy dont blame reyaa
First  Prev  1  2  3  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.