First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
Membership Cards
28712 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / Dream Box
Offline
Posted 7/19/08
Hello peoples!
Just fill this form and you will get your Membership Card ASAP

User:
Name:
B.Day:
Pet's Kind:
Pet's Name:
Pet's B.Day:
Picture:
Pet's Picture:

Example:
Creator
5050 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / home.
Offline
Posted 7/20/08
ooh!! good idea! to seperate the membership cards from the goods...lol~ but i dont have time to do it... you can write whatever u want here- >.< or u can move the whole membership card section here! (copy and paste);P whatever u want cuz ur in charge of makin em!! ;3
Member
111 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / Japan
Offline
Posted 7/27/08 , edited 7/27/08
User: kaye_ryoma
Name: kathleen echizen
B.Day: September 17
Pet's Kind: puppy
Pet's Name: wren
Pet's B.Day: December 24
Picture:
Pet's Picture:
Member
1820 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / Singapore
Offline
Posted 7/27/08
User: Angeldevil03
Name: Yuki / Angel
B.Day: 06 Aug
Pet's Kind: kittys
Pet's Name: Yori and Yuri
Pet's B.Day: 03 Aug and 09 Aug
Picture:
Pet's Picture: HELP! THEY ARE STUCK!!!!!!!!
Member
13911 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / Holland
Offline
Posted 7/28/08 , edited 7/28/08
User:naompje
Name:naomi
B.Day:june 26
Pet's Kind: ???? (i dont no wich kind she is sorry)
Pet's Name:zoey
Pet's B.Day:mei 15
Picture:
Pet's Picture: 1 year (zoey)
28712 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / Dream Box
Offline
Posted 7/29/08

kaye_ryoma wrote:

User: kaye_ryoma
Name: kathleen echizen
B.Day: September 17
Pet's Kind: puppy
Pet's Name: wren
Pet's B.Day: December 24


Deliver~desu!
28712 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / Dream Box
Offline
Posted 7/29/08 , edited 7/29/08

angeldevil03 wrote:

User: Angeldevil03
Name: Yuki / Angel
B.Day: 06 Aug
Pet's Kind: kittys
Pet's Name: Yori and Yuri
Pet's B.Day: 03 Aug and 09 Aug


xDD nuuuuu poor pets!!
Deliver~desu
28712 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / Dream Box
Offline
Posted 7/29/08 , edited 7/29/08

naompje wrote:

User:naompje
Name:naomi
B.Day:june 26
Pet's Kind: ???? (i dont no wich kind she is sorry)
Pet's Name:zoey
Pet's B.Day:mei 15
green]


i wuv her!!
Deliver~desu
Member
1820 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / Singapore
Offline
Posted 7/29/08

butterflyluvsky wrote:


angeldevil03 wrote:

User: Angeldevil03
Name: Yuki / Angel
B.Day: 06 Aug
Pet's Kind: kittys
Pet's Name: Yori and Yuri
Pet's B.Day: 03 Aug and 09 Aug


xDD nuuuuu poor pets!!
Deliver~desu


ty and its so cute XD
Member
1744 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F
Offline
Posted 8/5/08
User:Yaori-chan
Name: Yaori
B.Day: July 28
Pet's Kind: dog
Pet's Name: Milky-kun
Pet's B.Day: July 1
Picture:
Pet's Picture:
Posted 8/12/08
User:jevt
Name:yaya-chan
B.Day:2 december
Pet's Kind:neko
Pet's Name:angel
Pet's B.Day: 15 may
Picture:
Pet's Picture:
Member
1049 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / anywhere
Offline
Posted 8/15/08
User:sparks520
Name:vicky
B.Day:10.06.95
Pet's Kind:panda
Pet's Name:mimi
Pet's B.Day:08.08.08
Picture:

Pet's Picture:
Posted 8/20/08
User:lilnene88
Name:ami-chan
B.Day:april 24
Pet's Kind:baby fox
Pet's Name:cutie
Pet's B.Day:sep 4
Picture:
Pet's Picture:
Member
497 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F
Offline
Posted 8/31/08
User:angelkitty19
Name Of Owner:Emily-Chan
D.O.B.:July 22
Pets Kind:Baby Puppy
Pet Name:Tony
Pic:
Pets Picture:
Thx!
Moderator
457 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / Hell
Offline
Posted 8/31/08
uhhh we need more mods for this....theres a crapload of orders waiting...>.>
First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.