First  Prev  1  2  3  4  Next  Last
Post Reply AWMR Dorms Rooms
Student Council
3235 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / at home...at my r...
Offline
Posted 9/14/08
umm..ayako-chan...I want to share a room with you...can I?

onegai....
Student Council
1858 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / Somewhere...over...
Offline
Posted 9/29/08

Azuka_kawaii wrote:

umm..ayako-chan...I want to share a room with you...can I?

onegai....


i don't have a room yet...but whatever! of course you can!! :DD at least until the student council dorms are up...do you want to share D-6 with me?
Student Council
3235 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / at home...at my r...
Offline
Posted 10/1/08

blackbaka21 wrote:


Azuka_kawaii wrote:

umm..ayako-chan...I want to share a room with you...can I?

onegai....


i don't have a room yet...but whatever! of course you can!! :DD at least until the student council dorms are up...do you want to share D-6 with me?


of course!! I'll be totally glad to share one with you!!! nya~! XD *bounces cheerfully* yay~! ayako-chan wa boku no tomodachi!!!! hontou ni~! hehe~! yay~!
Student Council
1858 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / Somewhere...over...
Offline
Posted 10/1/08

Azuka_kawaii wrote:


blackbaka21 wrote:


Azuka_kawaii wrote:

umm..ayako-chan...I want to share a room with you...can I?

onegai....


i don't have a room yet...but whatever! of course you can!! :DD at least until the student council dorms are up...do you want to share D-6 with me?


of course!! I'll be totally glad to share one with you!!! nya~! XD *bounces cheerfully* yay~! ayako-chan wa boku no tomodachi!!!! hontou ni~! hehe~! yay~!


:D lol yay~!! xDD you changed your avatar, i see. :3
Student Council
3235 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / at home...at my r...
Offline
Posted 10/2/08


well, that's another one of my works...very recnt..as in I made that two days ago...hehe...is it good?
it's a twin avy...the other one's with anne...(walten I mean..hehe...) yay~! hey! I hav an idea! anne-chan could share the room with us!!! (for the meantime cuz lyk we're mods and she's not..hell...hehe...I'd lyk u 2 know us better cuz..umm..she's my best friend for real..as in really...in my present life..ryt now..hehe..

luv ya, ayako-chan~! nya~! mwah~! yahaa~! XD
Student Council
1858 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / Somewhere...over...
Offline
Posted 10/3/08

Azuka_kawaii wrote:



well, that's another one of my works...very recnt..as in I made that two days ago...hehe...is it good?
it's a twin avy...the other one's with anne...(walten I mean..hehe...) yay~! hey! I hav an idea! anne-chan could share the room with us!!! (for the meantime cuz lyk we're mods and she's not..hell...hehe...I'd lyk u 2 know us better cuz..umm..she's my best friend for real..as in really...in my present life..ryt now..hehe..

luv ya, ayako-chan~! nya~! mwah~! yahaa~! XD


w-o-w!! it'd really good! ^-^
and yup, i think anne-chan (walten) could share with us~!! :DD yay! even though there's only two to a room...but i think that we can bend the rules a little... XD
walten is your best friend in real life? really?? like, like, in real?? ^-^ gah! so cool! i wish my friends went on here... i'm the only one in my "group" that's a manga/anime freak, you see... xDD
Student Council
3235 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / at home...at my r...
Offline
Posted 10/30/08

aww...dnt worry...we'll be ur onee-san....hehehe.....you know, you can influence 1 or so of your friends...if they have the interest that is...we did that to some and they're our friends and keeps on borrowing dvds from us...sigh..I juz wish that they tke cre of em....nya~! XD
Student
4624 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / hakusenkan..cross...
Offline
Posted 11/19/08
i want room A-7
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.