First  Prev  1  2  3  4  Next  Last
Post Reply why do you like penguins
Posted 2/28/08
Because one day penguins will achieve global domination!!
Member
137 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26
Offline
Posted 2/29/08
I bow down to my future penguin masters. Also, they liek sum feesh.
Member
1182 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / a place
Offline
Posted 2/29/08

Akatsuki_lover65 wrote:

awww the albino penguin is so Kawaii!!!

I like penguins because of there cuteness
How they walk
How they look so innocent.
love em!!!


they steal socks

and idk why i like them i just do
Posted 3/3/08
cause they are cute, harmless (if you count sock stealing as harming you their not harmless but anyway) and they walk so cute!
Member
5537 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / Try guessing... ^_^
Offline
Posted 3/11/08

icedaddy wrote:

the question is,why would'nt i like penguins


you cant not not like penguins!!! theyre too adorable!!!
Posted 3/15/08
Cos they waddle and are cute
Posted 4/18/08

kaitou_fran wrote:

i love the way they walk.......kawaii!!


I agree
Moderator
6533 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / the Netherlands
Offline
Posted 4/19/08

Blizza987 wrote:


icedaddy wrote:

the question is,why would'nt i like penguins


you cant not not like penguins!!! theyre too adorable!!!


you said three times not so its the same as you cant like penguins! but i know what you mean!
Member
22566 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / Your front yard.
Offline
Posted 4/20/08
wats NOT to like about penguins?
Member
1722 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / F / anywhere i want
Offline
Posted 4/22/08
i don't like pinguins.......i love pinguin ~_^ there so cute XD
Posted 4/22/08
duh.....because there cute xD
Member
5537 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / Try guessing... ^_^
Offline
Posted 4/23/08

smexy-kiba wrote:


Blizza987 wrote:


icedaddy wrote:

the question is,why would'nt i like penguins


you cant not not like penguins!!! theyre too adorable!!!


you said three times not so its the same as you cant like penguins! but i know what you mean!


oooooohhh crap. lol i meant cant not not not like penguins lol!
Member
823 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / right behind u......
Offline
Posted 4/24/08
i love them cuz they look cool
and their really fuzzy
Moderator
6533 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / the Netherlands
Offline
Posted 4/25/08

Blizza987 wrote:


smexy-kiba wrote:


Blizza987 wrote:


icedaddy wrote:

the question is,why would'nt i like penguins


you cant not not like penguins!!! theyre too adorable!!!


you said three times not so its the same as you cant like penguins! but i know what you mean!


oooooohhh crap. lol i meant cant not not not like penguins lol!


or you meant cant not like penguins...
Member
5801 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / F / somewhere in Mala...
Offline
Posted 6/8/08
b'cuz of 1 word.....
C-U-T-E

First  Prev  1  2  3  4  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.