First  Prev  1  2  3  Next  Last
(game) yayaxkukai story
Member
6898 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / U.S.A
Offline
Posted 7/22/08
kukai picked up yaya and was bringing her back to the schoosl nurses office and he saw amu and ikuto together laughing and playing around. he waved, and they waved back.
Member
101786 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / singapore
Offline
Posted 7/22/08
n dey look @ each other n laugh out loud... dey suggested 2 each other 2 tease her later on da guardian meeting! ( )
Member
2323 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / Why, are you a st...
Offline
Posted 7/23/08

paigegotkisses wrote:

kukai picked up yaya and was bringing her back to the schoosl nurses office and he saw amu and ikuto together laughing and playing around. he waved, and they waved back.


this is a yaya and kukai stroy not amu and ikuto story
Member
2323 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / Why, are you a st...
Offline
Posted 7/23/08

woonsim wrote:

after finding out wat rly happen.... dey blushed...... n kukai ask her wat does "more dan just frens" mins 2 yaya... but yaya can't say anyting anm... she was blushing so badly tat she just got red again... n so kukai was lik "hey! r u sic???" n touch yaya's 4head.... n dey mak another discovery tat amu lik ikuto now! ( )


this is a yaya and kukai story not amu and ikuto!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Member
101786 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / singapore
Offline
Posted 7/25/08

firestar1323 wrote:


woonsim wrote:

after finding out wat rly happen.... dey blushed...... n kukai ask her wat does "more dan just frens" mins 2 yaya... but yaya can't say anyting anm... she was blushing so badly tat she just got red again... n so kukai was lik "hey! r u sic???" n touch yaya's 4head.... n dey mak another discovery tat amu lik ikuto now! ( )


this is a yaya and kukai story not amu and ikuto!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


ooops I'M SOOOOOOOOOOO SRY!
Member
2323 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / Why, are you a st...
Offline
Posted 7/25/08

woonsim wrote:


firestar1323 wrote:


woonsim wrote:

after finding out wat rly happen.... dey blushed...... n kukai ask her wat does "more dan just frens" mins 2 yaya... but yaya can't say anyting anm... she was blushing so badly tat she just got red again... n so kukai was lik "hey! r u sic???" n touch yaya's 4head.... n dey mak another discovery tat amu lik ikuto now! ( )


this is a yaya and kukai story not amu and ikuto!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


ooops I'M SOOOOOOOOOOO SRY!


it is ok just dont do it again
Member
14405 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / under your bed an...
Offline
Posted 7/25/08
they saw amu at the meeting and they made fun of her amu denied it and accused kukai and yaya of being together they blush then everyone in the room gasped and started shouting questions
Member
101786 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / singapore
Offline
Posted 7/26/08

firestar1323 wrote:


woonsim wrote:


firestar1323 wrote:


woonsim wrote:

after finding out wat rly happen.... dey blushed...... n kukai ask her wat does "more dan just frens" mins 2 yaya... but yaya can't say anyting anm... she was blushing so badly tat she just got red again... n so kukai was lik "hey! r u sic???" n touch yaya's 4head.... n dey mak another discovery tat amu lik ikuto now! ( )


this is a yaya and kukai story not amu and ikuto!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


ooops I'M SOOOOOOOOOOO SRY!


it is ok just dont do it again


HAI! TNX 4 UR 4GIVNESS! *hug*
Member
101786 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / singapore
Offline
Posted 7/26/08
continue:

but their face say all! so da new rumour in Seiyo is Yaya n Kukai 2getha!
Member
2323 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / Why, are you a st...
Offline
Posted 7/26/08

woonsim wrote:


firestar1323 wrote:


woonsim wrote:


firestar1323 wrote:


woonsim wrote:

after finding out wat rly happen.... dey blushed...... n kukai ask her wat does "more dan just frens" mins 2 yaya... but yaya can't say anyting anm... she was blushing so badly tat she just got red again... n so kukai was lik "hey! r u sic???" n touch yaya's 4head.... n dey mak another discovery tat amu lik ikuto now! ( )


this is a yaya and kukai story not amu and ikuto!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


ooops I'M SOOOOOOOOOOO SRY!


it is ok just dont do it again


HAI! TNX 4 UR 4GIVNESS! *hug*


np problem
Member
101786 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / singapore
Offline
Posted 7/27/08
continue:

despite tat Yaya n Kukai deny it, da students wun listen...
First  Prev  1  2  3  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.