First  Prev  1  2  3  4  Next  Last
°Event° Patch it Up! (Quilt 1)
Neko Creator Suu-chan
55733 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F
Offline
Posted 7/19/08 , edited 8/1/08


Quilt 1
Quilts for July and August



Every 2 months we will be having different quilts that consists or different patches
made by different Neko Lovers X3 members even mods can make patches





How does this go?


-Any Neko Lovers X3 member can make a patch
-And at the end of august we could make a quilt by combining all the patches
- Patches are like this and these are NL X3's official Patches for July and August
- Patch size is 50px by 50px
- Only selected patches will be placed in the quilt
- Pics to use should be related to Neko or Nekomimi
- there should be something written to it.. "NL X3", "Neko Lovers X3", or "Neko Lovers"
- No animations please
- No copyright or watermarks (the space for it isn't enough you might just spoil the pic)
- the quilt will be placed at the group's main page







To submit



- minimum of 1 patch per member, maximum of 10 patches o.O sugoii
- fill up the following
Name:
Username:
Patches:











Do not quote this post
Read first post!..
thankies ♥su

tsugumi09- creator








15492 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / under the bed
Offline
Posted 7/19/08 , edited 7/19/08
Name: Lica-chan
Username: angelicax
Patches:
Neko Creator Suu-chan
55733 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F
Offline
Posted 7/19/08

angelicax wrote:

Name: Lica-chan
Username: angelicax
Patches:


yay kawaii ne?? <33
15492 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / under the bed
Offline
Posted 7/19/08

tsugumi09 wrote:


angelicax wrote:

Name: Lica-chan
Username: angelicax
Patches:


yay kawaii ne?? <33


domo arrigato!!^^
Neko Creator Suu-chan
55733 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F
Offline
Posted 7/19/08

angelicax wrote:


tsugumi09 wrote:


angelicax wrote:

Name: Lica-chan
Username: angelicax
Patches:


yay kawaii ne?? <33


domo arrigato!!^^


haii even the though the first one is 52px.. it's still kawaii ^^
15492 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / under the bed
Offline
Posted 7/19/08

tsugumi09 wrote:


angelicax wrote:


tsugumi09 wrote:


angelicax wrote:

Name: Lica-chan
Username: angelicax
Patches:


yay kawaii ne?? <33


domo arrigato!!^^


haii even the though the first one is 52px.. it's still kawaii ^^


gomeneh....coz after i crop, then i add margin...so its 52px......
arigato gozaimaz!!^^
142794 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / 不思議の国
Offline
Posted 7/19/08 , edited 7/19/08
Name: Yuki-Pyon
Username: Jaraline
Patches:


nyuu, super hard to edit these. ><'
Member
4665 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / In Comp world..
Offline
Posted 7/20/08
Name : Nia-Chan
Username : taniata
Patches : [ 1 ]
[ 2 ]
[ 3 ]
[ 4 ]
Neko Creator Suu-chan
55733 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F
Offline
Posted 7/20/08

Jaraline wrote:

Name: Yuki-Pyon
Username: Jaraline
Patches:


nyuu, super hard to edit these. ><'


haii making some is too hard coz it is too small
Neko Creator Suu-chan
55733 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F
Offline
Posted 7/20/08

taniata wrote:

Name : Nia-Chan
Username : taniata
Patches : [ 1 ]
[ 2 ]
[ 3 ]
[ 4 ]


kawaii
thanks for participating ♥su
Member
4665 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / In Comp world..
Offline
Posted 7/20/08

tsugumi09 wrote:


taniata wrote:

Name : Nia-Chan
Username : taniata
Patches : [ 1 ]
[ 2 ]
[ 3 ]
[ 4 ]


kawaii
thanks for participating ♥su


Hehe~
Thx..
^.^



Moderator
20109 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / ♂my anime land♀
Offline
Posted 7/20/08
Username:adelineang840
Patches:
1)
2)
3)
4)
5)
6)
Member
2696 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / ~ Philippines ~
Offline
Posted 7/22/08
Hi !! here's mine ^__^

1.

2.

3.

4.

5.

Hope u like it ^__^
Neko Creator Suu-chan
55733 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F
Offline
Posted 7/23/08

adelineang840 wrote:

Username:adelineang840
Patches:
1)
2)
3)
4)
5)
6)


sugoii u made 6 ^^
Neko Creator Suu-chan
55733 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F
Offline
Posted 7/23/08

paula_sison wrote:

Hi !! here's mine ^__^

1.

2.

3.

4.

5.

Hope u like it ^__^



haii suu liked it
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.