First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  Next  Last
Post Reply I.D. Cards Here
Creator
8873 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / ♥Go AsK mY bUdS....
Offline
Posted 7/19/08 , edited 7/28/08


copy and answer the words in blue

Name:
username:
nickname:
DOB:
age:
extras u wanna add:(gender, a saying,etc.)
shapes:(hearts,stars,peace sign,etc.)
WHO DO U WANT TO MAKE UR ID CARD? ( crystal_clear56 or 14929830)

PICTURE:


Mine (crystal_clear56) examples:



14929830's examples

11091 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / .I.don.t.exist.
Offline
Posted 7/20/08
Name: Chia
username: xchia101
nickname: chia-chan
DOB: May 12
age: 15
extras u wanna add: watever that fits
picture:

Creator
8873 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / ♥Go AsK mY bUdS....
Offline
Posted 7/20/08

xchia101 wrote:

Name: Chia
username: xchia101
nickname: chia-chan
DOB: May 12
age: 15
extras u wanna add: watever that fits
picture:



DONE! I HOPE U LIKE IT

member.
2930 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / E-V-E-R-Y-W-H-E-R...
Offline
Posted 7/21/08
Name:chika
username: ruby809
nickname:chii
DOB:30 april
age:14
extras u wanna add:something cool
picture:
11091 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / .I.don.t.exist.
Offline
Posted 7/21/08

Crystal_Clear56 wrote:


xchia101 wrote:

Name: Chia
username: xchia101
nickname: chia-chan
DOB: May 12
age: 15
extras u wanna add: watever that fits
picture:



DONE! I HOPE U LIKE IT



Thanks! Love it!
member.
14405 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / under your bed an...
Offline
Posted 7/21/08
Name: Fate (can we use fake names?)

username: 14929830
nickname: eva~
DOB: 8/2
age: 11 (yay! i'm young!)
extras u wanna add: natural born Devi~l
picture:
don't mind the words!
Posted 7/21/08
username: green_luver
nickname bethy
dob September 19
age 12 guna b 13 soon
extra idk wat u tink??
picture
member.
18179 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / A calmer place th...
Offline
Posted 7/21/08
username: Mon937
nickname: Kazumi
DOB: August 4th
Age: 15 goin' on 16
Extra: Weird Forever!!!

Pic:
Creator
8873 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / ♥Go AsK mY bUdS....
Offline
Posted 7/21/08

ruby809 wrote:

Name:chika
username: ruby809
nickname:chii
DOB:30 april
age:14
extras u wanna add:something cool
picture:


HERE U GOES...ENJOY

Creator
8873 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / ♥Go AsK mY bUdS....
Offline
Posted 7/21/08

14929830 wrote:

Name: Fate (can we use fake names?)

username: 14929830
nickname: eva~
DOB: 8/2
age: 11 (yay! i'm young!)
extras u wanna add: natural born Devi~l
picture:
don't mind the words!



HERE U GOES


Creator
8873 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / ♥Go AsK mY bUdS....
Offline
Posted 7/21/08

green_luver wrote:

username: green_luver
nickname bethy
dob September 19
age 12 guna b 13 soon
extra idk wat u tink??
picture



HERE U GO BETH


Creator
8873 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / ♥Go AsK mY bUdS....
Offline
Posted 7/21/08

Mon937 wrote:

username: Mon937
nickname: Kazumi
DOB: August 4th
Age: 15 goin' on 16
Extra: Weird Forever!!!

Pic:




HERE U GOES...HOPE U LIKE IT ...COME BACK AGAIN


member.
18179 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / A calmer place th...
Offline
Posted 7/21/08

Crystal_Clear56 wrote:


Mon937 wrote:

username: Mon937
nickname: Kazumi
DOB: August 4th
Age: 15 goin' on 16
Extra: Weird Forever!!!

Pic:




HERE U GOES...HOPE U LIKE IT ...COME BACK AGAIN




Love it. Thanks!!
member.
14405 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / under your bed an...
Offline
Posted 7/21/08 , edited 7/22/08

Crystal_Clear56 wrote:


14929830 wrote:

Name: Fate (can we use fake names?)

username: 14929830
nickname: eva~
DOB: 8/2
age: 11 (yay! i'm young!)
extras u wanna add: natural born Devi~l
picture:
don't mind the words!



HERE U GOES




hey you didn't add the extra but i like it i'm sorry if i'm too much trouble but can i change the picture? if so i want to use either of these (you can choose i can't) can i also change the extra to Loner I think it would fit better then devi~l in these pictures and sorry if i am causing you too much trouble


Creator
8873 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / ♥Go AsK mY bUdS....
Offline
Posted 7/22/08




hey you didn't add the extra but i like it i'm sorry if i'm too much trouble but can i change the picture? if so i want to use either of these (you can choose i can't) can i also change the extra to Loner I think it would fit better then devi~l in these pictures and sorry if i am causing you too much trouble




HERE U GO I HOPE U LIKE EM'







First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.