First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
Shouldn't shinji make a dubbed section for anime?
602 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M
Offline
Posted 7/19/08 , edited 7/19/08
Aren't you tired of hearing chinks speak on and on? Don't you want to hear some English for a change on "Crunchyroll"? I know I do, and I am definitely tired of hearing chinese/japanese; same shit. Shinji has no life, fuck him; why can't he just go ahead and make a dubbed section for this site? It isn't much work, the nerds on this website can just post the videos, it isn't really a problem for him.

Im tired of Shinji, he is so french; fuck that fatass, hes such a dumb-shit, don't you agree?

Posted 7/19/08
nope. because i simply hates dub.


5103 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / F / it's all in your...
Offline
Posted 7/19/08
For the last time, stop making duplicates nub!!!

Flaming shinji doesn't make you less of a retard. if you like dubs so much, go request it civilly. Now, go die...
Posted 7/19/08
^ kinda agree
1962 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / SOS Brigade Clubroom
Offline
Posted 7/19/08
Isn't Dub usually meaning Licensed? and CR doesn't host licensed series.
4586 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / wOnDeRLaNd!!!!!
Offline
Posted 7/19/08
shinji is good!!!!
4577 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
36 / M / Hinamizawa
Offline
Posted 7/19/08
oh my


RETARDED THREADS this days
Posted 7/19/08

Rukaister wrote:

Isn't Dub usually meaning Licensed? and CR doesn't host licensed series.


what do you mean?

Dub is dubbing
15762 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 7/19/08

Justinias wrote:

Aren't you tired of hearing chinks speak on and on? Don't you want to hear some English for a change on "Crunchyroll"? I know I do, and I am definitely tired of hearing chinese/japanese; same shit. Shinji has no life, fuck him; why can't he just go ahead and make a dubbed section for this site? It isn't much work, the nerds on this website can just post the videos, it isn't really a problem for him.

Im tired of Shinji, he is so french; fuck that fatass, hes such a dumb-shit, don't you agree?



Fucktards with their FAILED threads.
Burn in flames baka noob.
4577 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
36 / M / Hinamizawa
Offline
Posted 7/19/08 , edited 7/19/08

Justinias wrote:

Aren't you tired of hearing chinks speak on and on? Don't you want to hear some English for a change on "Crunchyroll"? I know I do, and I am definitely tired of hearing chinese/japanese; same shit. Shinji has no life, fuck him; why can't he just go ahead and make a dubbed section for this site? It isn't much work, the nerds on this website can just post the videos, it isn't really a problem for him.

Im tired of Shinji, he is so french; fuck that fatass, hes such a dumb-shit, don't you agree?



Fuck you and your 4Kids shitzzzzzzzzzzzz

go learn your FUCKING dub
14835 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / California
Offline
Posted 7/19/08

Justinias wrote:

Aren't you tired of hearing chinks speak on and on? Don't you want to hear some English for a change on "Crunchyroll"? I know I do, and I am definitely tired of hearing chinese/japanese; same shit. Shinji has no life, fuck him; why can't he just go ahead and make a dubbed section for this site? It isn't much work, the nerds on this website can just post the videos, it isn't really a problem for him.

Im tired of Shinji, he is so french; fuck that fatass, hes such a dumb-shit, don't you agree?



Seriously, you fucking ignorant troll.

I have enough bullshit with Crunchyroll nubs but now I have a Crunchyroll nub spitting out derogatory remarks towards asians and people.

Now gtfo.
-DW
602 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M
Offline
Posted 7/19/08
Whats a baka? and what the fuck is wrong with you people? Behind those fag-masks I know you all agree.
Posted 7/19/08
i wonder how this thread will become
Posted 7/19/08

Justinias wrote:

Whats a baka? and what the fuck is wrong with you people? Behind those fag-masks I know you all agree.


what? i perfectly dont agree in what you say

and you dont even know baka?
Posted 7/19/08
The reason for licensed in cr is dubbed. U.S companies want to make an English version/ Dubbed for a popular shows. They need to remove the dubbed show from any site that aired it, but if the dubbed fail, they will remove it. If you have any suggestion, post it in the suggestion thread.

~ Locked
First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.