First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  Next  Last
Post Reply GaMe: let's Counting, miaw!!!
Member
3160 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / F / Indonesia
Offline
Posted 9/11/08
yeah... thanks for join jewel star..

eh ranoe.. maybe u answer is wrong.. it's zero...!!

A: 50

Q: 50% + 27% =
Member
2760 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / F / At the garden,sle...
Offline
Posted 9/11/08
Ah!gomen.....i will edit it...

A: 77%

Q: 60km X 2 =_____m
Member
810 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / SECRET!♥
Offline
Posted 9/12/08
Sry for not playing the game...

A: 120000m

Q: 13 X 14a=
Member
3160 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / F / Indonesia
Offline
Posted 9/15/08 , edited 9/22/08
A: 5

Q: 3 X 3 X 3 =
Member
2760 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / F / At the garden,sle...
Offline
Posted 9/18/08
hm..it seems like she not visited anymore...

A: 27

Q: 24 X 30 =
Member
3160 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / F / Indonesia
Offline
Posted 9/19/08
yeah~... ~.~
how poor this forum.. hiks2


A: 7200

Q: √169
Member
2760 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / F / At the garden,sle...
Offline
Posted 9/19/08
ne...how to do that???
Member
3160 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / F / Indonesia
Offline
Posted 9/19/08

Ranoe wrote:

ne...how to do that???


u mean this 169?
just copy it
Member
2760 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / F / At the garden,sle...
Offline
Posted 9/19/08

juliyanti wrote:


Ranoe wrote:

ne...how to do that???


u mean this 169?
just copy it


copy??you mean the answer just same???
Member
3160 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / F / Indonesia
Offline
Posted 9/19/08

Ranoe wrote:


juliyanti wrote:


Ranoe wrote:

ne...how to do that???


u mean this 169?
just copy it


copy??you mean the answer just same???


no.. i think Ranoe was ask about this √



the answer is 13......
got it?

Member
2760 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / F / At the garden,sle...
Offline
Posted 9/19/08

juliyanti wrote:


Ranoe wrote:


juliyanti wrote:


Ranoe wrote:

ne...how to do that???


u mean this 169?
just copy it


copy??you mean the answer just same???


no.. i think Ranoe was ask about this √



the answer is 13......
got it?



sorry,i didn't learn that yet^_^

so the answer was 13???
Member
3160 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / F / Indonesia
Offline
Posted 9/19/08

Ranoe wrote:


juliyanti wrote:


Ranoe wrote:


juliyanti wrote:


Ranoe wrote:

ne...how to do that???


u mean this 169?
just copy it


copy??you mean the answer just same???


no.. i think Ranoe was ask about this √



the answer is 13......
got it?



sorry,i didn't learn that yet^_^

so the answer was 13???



Yup.... RAnoe can post the answer....

Member
2760 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / F / At the garden,sle...
Offline
Posted 9/19/08
A:13

Q: 600.0km x 10 = _____ m
Member
3160 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / F / Indonesia
Offline
Posted 9/19/08
A: 6.000.000 m

Q: (30 : 2) X 100 =
Member
2760 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / F / At the garden,sle...
Offline
Posted 9/19/08
A:1000

Q: 90 X 100 =
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.