First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  Next  Last
Bianca Gonzales
1046 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / United States
Offline
Posted 8/2/08
hmm rumors or true?? ahhh
4277 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
36 / F / Philippines
Offline
Posted 8/2/08

popillinois wrote:

she is really good...!!...true filipina and she's so lucky that wu chun had a crush on her!!


wu chun is luckier to have a crush on bianca!!!!!


14946 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / UNITED KINGDOM!!....
Offline
Posted 8/2/08

garcia_marina wrote:


popillinois wrote:

she is really good...!!...true filipina and she's so lucky that wu chun had a crush on her!!


wu chun is luckier to have a crush on bianca!!!!!




why do you think so???
4277 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
36 / F / Philippines
Offline
Posted 8/2/08 , edited 8/2/08

popillinois wrote:


garcia_marina wrote:


popillinois wrote:

she is really good...!!...true filipina and she's so lucky that wu chun had a crush on her!!


wu chun is luckier to have a crush on bianca!!!!!






why do you think so???


reverse psychology baga
1420 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M
Offline
Posted 8/2/08
..shes not even that appealing.
eh.
834 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / Planet Earth
Offline
Posted 8/2/08 , edited 8/2/08

Quinneth wrote:

I like your comments guys here coz you are proud na like ni chun si bianca unlike dun sa multiply na halos patayin na ng mga pinay si binaca... i mean why can't other filipinas be happy na naappreciate ni chun ang beauty ng pinay? If you try to look at it, dapat maging masaya tayo in case totoo man yung issue coz bianca possess real filipina beauty.

Hay naku uminit ulo ko dun sa mga comments sa multiply..... as if naman kung hindi maging like ni chun si bianca eh sila ang papansinin... Grrr.... I'm the type kasi na marunong mag-aapreciate ng beauty at kalidad nating mga pilipino.


yup... you r right... we should be great that someone from other country appreciate the beauty of a filipina...
if some people will disagree what i am saying, they are only insecure.hehehehe
834 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / Planet Earth
Offline
Posted 8/2/08

garcia_marina wrote:


popillinois wrote:


garcia_marina wrote:


popillinois wrote:

she is really good...!!...true filipina and she's so lucky that wu chun had a crush on her!!


wu chun is luckier to have a crush on bianca!!!!!






why do you think so???


reverse psychology baga


hehehe... pwede din
1746 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F
Offline
Posted 8/2/08
coolio
3512 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / F / somewhere out the...
Offline
Posted 8/2/08

neyo_oyen wrote:

ohhh..... wow!!! weee~~~ good to hear that!! but bianca's back with her ex-bf... right??


nope..she's not..she claimed she's single..
2216 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / soCAL
Offline
Posted 8/2/08
prettyMUCH!
733 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / F / Virginia, USA
Offline
Posted 8/2/08
whatever! i dont really care.
hahaha. sorry...
52 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / California
Offline
Posted 8/2/08
GAHHH.
shes pretty :]
390 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / F / Philippines
Offline
Posted 8/16/08 , edited 8/16/08
I liked Bianca Gonzales even before when she started as a model and now she's one of the best female host right now. She's truly a Pinay Beauty with Brains, so no doubt that Wu Chun is attracted to her during his visit in Philippines.

6369 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / sumwhere
Offline
Posted 8/19/08
lucky!...XD....but if thats true let's just be proud that Wu Chun had a crush on a Filipino girl
Posted 8/19/08
cool!!!
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.