First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  Next  Last
Britney Spears tries to hang herself?
18981 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29
Offline
Posted 3/4/07

Ktito wrote:


lokita wrote:


Gt-racing wrote:

they shouldn't have stopped Britney


That's really uncalled for. It doesn't matter who the person is, a suicide attempt isn't something that should be praised.


Well, guess what? I'm clapping and laughing at her attempt as we speak.


Suicide is not a funny thing.
963 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F
Offline
Posted 3/4/07
ya its not funny. its a serious issue.
8138 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M / North Carolina
Offline
Posted 3/4/07
eh, I stopped caring when she married K-fed, I knew there were going to be more idiotic choices after that
4534 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M
Offline
Posted 3/4/07

lokita wrote:


Ktito wrote:


lokita wrote:


Gt-racing wrote:

they shouldn't have stopped Britney


That's really uncalled for. It doesn't matter who the person is, a suicide attempt isn't something that should be praised.


Well, guess what? I'm clapping and laughing at her attempt as we speak.


Suicide is not a funny thing.

I don't care if I'm giving you the impression that I'm shallow and ignorant. I just don't care about she does in her free time. If she tries to commit suicide, then good for her. Why should we care? What makes her attempt more important than any other EMO kid who decides that life isn't good enough and that a razor is the way out? I might change my opinion when you answer me this.

5352 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M
Offline
Posted 3/4/07
suicide of crappy peoples is funny and great

hitler for one
4534 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M
Offline
Posted 3/4/07
^Like Gt said. Lokita, it is called Survival of the Fittest
6326 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Hogwarts
Offline
Posted 3/4/07
meh, if she wants to her hang herself let her be. shell see how important life is.
shes become one of those stupid people in tinsel town. atleast angelina jolie is helping kids in africa...britney is just lost.
18981 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29
Offline
Posted 3/4/07

Ktito wrote:
I don't care if I'm giving you the impression that I'm shallow and ignorant. I just don't care about she does in her free time. If she tries to commit suicide, then good for her. Why should we care? What makes her attempt more important than any other EMO kid who decides that life isn't good enough and that a razor is the way out? I might change my opinion when you answer me this.


Suicide isn't strictly reserved for emo kids, as you apparently think. Many, many people - most of which you'd never suspect - either have attempted, thought about, or succeeded in killing themselves.

You're entitled to your own opinion. I just feel that suicide isn't a laughing matter.
4534 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M
Offline
Posted 3/4/07

lokita wrote:


Ktito wrote:
I don't care if I'm giving you the impression that I'm shallow and ignorant. I just don't care about she does in her free time. If she tries to commit suicide, then good for her. Why should we care? What makes her attempt more important than any other EMO kid who decides that life isn't good enough and that a razor is the way out? I might change my opinion when you answer me this.


Suicide isn't strictly reserved for emo kids, as you apparently think. Many, many people - most of which you'd never suspect - either have attempted, thought about, or succeeded in killing themselves.

You're entitled to your own opinion. I just feel that suicide isn't a laughing matter.


Huh? Dude, I was using EMOs as an example. They're just one of the easiest groups to target.

313 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
30 / M / United States
Offline
Posted 3/4/07

abel89 wrote:

eh, I stopped caring when she married K-fed, I knew there were going to be more idiotic choices after that


I stopped caring when her career started
8844 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / ಌNYC, the BIG APPLEಌ
Offline
Posted 3/4/07
feel sorry for Britney and her two lil baies...
Britney is doing all these stuff for wat? taking all the attention?
she should care her kids more than herself...
wat a ***
8385 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / F / Canada
Offline
Posted 3/4/07
yeah ive heard about them too
shes having a mental breakdown they say she even shaved her head as posted here by another CR person.
this is all so sad... what happened to her?
Posted 3/4/07
i know how to tell if a person hanged theirself or was hanged
she needs emotional support.
on second thought, i don't really give a damn
8715 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
30 / M / North Carolina
Offline
Posted 3/4/07

Ktito wrote:


lokita wrote:


Ktito wrote:


lokita wrote:


Gt-racing wrote:

they shouldn't have stopped Britney


That's really uncalled for. It doesn't matter who the person is, a suicide attempt isn't something that should be praised.


Well, guess what? I'm clapping and laughing at her attempt as we speak.


Suicide is not a funny thing.

I don't care if I'm giving you the impression that I'm shallow and ignorant. I just don't care about she does in her free time. If she tries to commit suicide, then good for her. Why should we care? What makes her attempt more important than any other EMO kid who decides that life isn't good enough and that a razor is the way out? I might change my opinion when you answer me this.



You're not giving an impression. No, not at all. You're just giving us facts that you're shallow and ignorant. What has Britney done to you? Just cause her image is bad you'll gladly let her die? How has her image hurt you? Has it even hurt you? Then why?

Look like you never thought over this. Well I guess it's time you do.
1613 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
30 / M / San Francisco, CA
Offline
Posted 3/4/07
if people hate her so much, just ignore her?
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.