First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  Next  Last
[VOTING BOOTH] User Bar
Member
17658 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F
Offline
Posted 7/21/08 , edited 7/21/08


haha but u always go off-topic wit her ^_~ she alone not fun XDD
Posted 7/21/08


lol you started it nyaa...X3
Posted 7/21/08
9
3546 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / M / Oklahoma City, OK
Offline
Posted 7/21/08

fringyfern wrote:



lol you started it nyaa...X3


You the one who started it. You say I was a pink fetish. XD
Member
17760 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / ☠
Offline
Posted 7/21/08
5 & 8. [:
Posted 7/21/08


lol but not always XD
Member
17760 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / ☠
Offline
Posted 7/22/08
Five And Eight.
Five And Eight.
:D ~
Member
17760 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / ☠
Offline
Posted 7/22/08
ops O__O.
i already posted. sorry >__<
Posted 7/22/08

shinki7 wrote:



haha but u always go off-topic wit her ^_~ she alone not fun XDD


eh? ME?!! ITS NOT ME IM AN INNOCENT GIRL I BLAME FRINGY SHE ALWAYS OFF-TOPIC rawr fringy..not good
Posted 7/22/08

yoyobobododo wrote:


fringyfern wrote:



lol you started it nyaa...X3


You the one who started it. You say I was a pink fetish. XD


yes yes i agree..she always starts it..if kira was here i bet he agrees with me...





I hope ._.
Posted 7/22/08

fringyfern wrote:



lol but not always XD


pfft ya right then.. who always off-topic and spam... - -
Member
17658 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F
Offline
Posted 7/22/08

juanna wrote:


shinki7 wrote:



haha but u always go off-topic wit her ^_~ she alone not fun XDD


eh? ME?!! ITS NOT ME IM AN INNOCENT GIRL I BLAME FRINGY SHE ALWAYS OFF-TOPIC rawr fringy..not good


teehee i've been wondering hu's kira
Posted 7/22/08

shinki7 wrote:


juanna wrote:


shinki7 wrote:



haha but u always go off-topic wit her ^_~ she alone not fun XDD


eh? ME?!! ITS NOT ME IM AN INNOCENT GIRL I BLAME FRINGY SHE ALWAYS OFF-TOPIC rawr fringy..not good


teehee i've been wondering hu's kira


kira is my little pet .. =P
Member
17658 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F
Offline
Posted 7/22/08 , edited 7/22/08

LOLs...ur kira your little pet agrees with ya ^_^
Posted 7/22/08 , edited 7/22/08

but ur wondering who's my little pet.. lol
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.