First  Prev  1  2  3  4  Next  Last
why is it that the magical girl with romance genre is popular among girls ages 11-13?
Posted 7/20/08
because it was meant to be like that?

i dunno
Posted 7/20/08 , edited 7/20/08
*takes deep breath*

SHIT! STUPID FANGIRLS POSTING USELESS THREADS!!! YOU FANGIRLS ARE WORST THAN NARUTARDS!!!

*commits suicide*
Posted 7/20/08

YojimboMifune wrote:

______________________

since harsh words are not allowed it was censored =___=



lol. can i fill in the blanks? can i can i? **puppy eyes**
1693 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F
Offline
Posted 7/20/08
I don't know.. But I think magical girl animes are nice cause the magic is really cool and pretty. But the romance thing, I don't know.
Posted 7/20/08

FUCKYOUINHELL wrote:


war-of-the-gods68 wrote:

i really wonder why.

when i was 12 years old.i like those kinds.[i am a romance freak by that time]
but now i dislike it.even i tried to watch,it's like "duh?who would watch that
freaky romance anime?"attitude. .


i need decent answers not a piece of trash.
if it is a duplicate feel free to lock it.[but i wonder if is duplicate].
harsh words are forbidden.







woah epic

lol
Posted 7/20/08

xiao_tsin wrote:


YojimboMifune wrote:

______________________

since harsh words are not allowed it was censored =___=



lol. can i fill in the blanks? can i can i? **puppy eyes**


NO. *evil glare*

nah!

knock yourself out =__=
Posted 7/20/08
^ angry.

better leaves

*leaves*
Posted 7/20/08

YojimboMifune wrote:


xiao_tsin wrote:


YojimboMifune wrote:

______________________

since harsh words are not allowed it was censored =___=



lol. can i fill in the blanks? can i can i? **puppy eyes**


NO. *evil glare*

nah!

knock yourself out =__=


i better not >.< me thinks OP is angry **hides**
Posted 7/20/08
^do you know that you fail as a troll?
Posted 7/20/08

war-of-the-gods68 wrote:

i really wonder why.

when i was 12 years old.i like those kinds.[i am a romance freak by that time]
but now i dislike it.even i tried to watch,it's like "duh?who would watch that
freaky romance anime?"attitude. .


i need decent answers not a piece of trash.
if it is a duplicate feel free to lock it.[but i wonder if is duplicate].
harsh words are NOW allowed.

im not a fan girl...


puberty..................................................................................................................................................................... ................................................................................................................i say............
624 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / F / Singapore
Offline
Posted 7/20/08
May be many girls at that age hope for romance, or maybe at that time there are alot of magical girl romance anime on air. I am not sure.
Posted 7/20/08

war-of-the-gods68 wrote:


thepasswordisasecret wrote:


war-of-the-gods68 wrote:

i really wonder why.

when i was 12 years old.i like those kinds.[i am a romance freak by that time]
but now i dislike it.even i tried to watch,it's like "duh?who would watch that
freaky romance anime?"attitude. .


i need decent answers not a piece of trash.
if it is a duplicate feel free to lock it.[but i wonder if is duplicate].
harsh words are NOW allowed.

im not a fan girl...


puberty..................................................................................................................................................................... ................................................................................................................i say............


dont quote me if you're just gonna say that.dang it!


but i'm right, right? those in puberty imagined alot bout romantic thingy..............did i bother u?
36190 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / cloud 9
Offline
Posted 7/20/08
i dont know either =D
Posted 7/20/08

war-of-the-gods68 wrote:


thepasswordisasecret wrote:


war-of-the-gods68 wrote:


thepasswordisasecret wrote:


war-of-the-gods68 wrote:

i really wonder why.

when i was 12 years old.i like those kinds.[i am a romance freak by that time]
but now i dislike it.even i tried to watch,it's like "duh?who would watch that
freaky romance anime?"attitude. .


i need decent answers not a piece of trash.
if it is a duplicate feel free to lock it.[but i wonder if is duplicate].
harsh words are NOW allowed.

im not a fan girl...


puberty..................................................................................................................................................................... ................................................................................................................i say............


dont quote me if you're just gonna say that.dang it!


but i'm right, right? those in puberty imagined alot bout romantic thingy..............did i bother u?



yeah,you're bothering.happy?
they'll pay.someday i'll get those damn,FAGGOT,asshole,fucker,shitty users.
and im not a fan girl,got that?


sorry if did , i'm just REALLY bored and a lil lonely... ...so uh yea u got that? btw who do u mean "they'll pay"?
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.