Post Reply IF U HAVE CUTE PICS U WANNA GIVE
Creator
13483 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / in a box out in t...
Offline
Posted 7/20/08 , edited 7/20/08
nyaaaa if u have a cute pic that u wanna give to somebody so they can mmake an avi....or u could just upload a photo to the photo album....but anyway this way is quicker and plz dont steal others pics thank u hehee
2941 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / anywere there is...
Offline
Posted 7/20/08
kk here are some that i like that are cute. Do what ever you want with them k but don't steal lol.













Creator
13483 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / in a box out in t...
Offline
Posted 7/20/08
OOOO THESE ARE SO CUTE....but i have them...
requester
67307 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / In the abyss
Offline
Posted 7/20/08
Those are the type of pictures you would have safire-chan. >_>
Creator
13483 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / in a box out in t...
Offline
Posted 7/20/08

xsamuraizx wrote:

Those are the type of pictures you would have safire-chan. >_>


yea so wat....
requester
67307 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / In the abyss
Offline
Posted 7/20/08

safireblossom wrote:

yea so wat....


hmmm? wanted me to say something else?

You have great taste in finding cute pictures safire-chan ^_^
Creator
13483 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / in a box out in t...
Offline
Posted 7/20/08

xsamuraizx wrote:


safireblossom wrote:

yea so wat....


hmmm? wanted me to say something else?

You have great taste in finding cute pictures safire-chan ^_^


nya ....thank u
Posted 7/20/08
Hope these pics are cute !





Creator
13483 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / in a box out in t...
Offline
Posted 7/21/08

ISNT THIS CUTE!!!!!
requester
8374 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / in my doll house
Offline
Posted 7/24/08
i'm on the laptop(and my silly daddy updated the laptop erasing all my pics>.<soo now i only have like 6 or 7 pics on the laptop>.<)but over 400 on the computer lol soo i'll upload some pics^ - ^
lol sowwy i don't have very good pics on the laptop sowwy*runs away*
Creator
13483 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / in a box out in t...
Offline
Posted 7/26/08

cutestrawberry wrote:

i'm on the laptop(and my silly daddy updated the laptop erasing all my pics>.<soo now i only have like 6 or 7 pics on the laptop>.<)but over 400 on the computer lol soo i'll upload some pics^ - ^
lol sowwy i don't have very good pics on the laptop sowwy*runs away*


THATS JUST LIKE U(SIGH) OH WELLL
requester
8374 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / in my doll house
Offline
Posted 7/26/08

safireblossom wrote:


cutestrawberry wrote:

i'm on the laptop(and my silly daddy updated the laptop erasing all my pics>.<soo now i only have like 6 or 7 pics on the laptop>.<)but over 400 on the computer lol soo i'll upload some pics^ - ^
lol sowwy i don't have very good pics on the laptop sowwy*runs away*


THATS JUST LIKE U(SIGH) OH WELLL


(london)eat jelly beans you peasent>3<
Creator
13483 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / in a box out in t...
Offline
Posted 7/27/08

cutestrawberry wrote:


safireblossom wrote:


cutestrawberry wrote:

i'm on the laptop(and my silly daddy updated the laptop erasing all my pics>.<soo now i only have like 6 or 7 pics on the laptop>.<)but over 400 on the computer lol soo i'll upload some pics^ - ^
lol sowwy i don't have very good pics on the laptop sowwy*runs away*


THATS JUST LIKE U(SIGH) OH WELLL


(london)eat jelly beans you peasent>3<


..........but.......jelly beans give me gas .....lol
requester
8374 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / in my doll house
Offline
Posted 7/27/08

safireblossom wrote:


cutestrawberry wrote:


safireblossom wrote:


cutestrawberry wrote:

i'm on the laptop(and my silly daddy updated the laptop erasing all my pics>.<soo now i only have like 6 or 7 pics on the laptop>.<)but over 400 on the computer lol soo i'll upload some pics^ - ^
lol sowwy i don't have very good pics on the laptop sowwy*runs away*


THATS JUST LIKE U(SIGH) OH WELLL


(london)eat jelly beans you peasent>3<


..........but.......jelly beans give me gas .....lol


marhsmellow give me gas>3<and i'm eating one right nowO-O
Creator
13483 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / in a box out in t...
Offline
Posted 7/28/08

cutestrawberry wrote:


safireblossom wrote:


cutestrawberry wrote:


safireblossom wrote:


cutestrawberry wrote:

i'm on the laptop(and my silly daddy updated the laptop erasing all my pics>.<soo now i only have like 6 or 7 pics on the laptop>.<)but over 400 on the computer lol soo i'll upload some pics^ - ^
lol sowwy i don't have very good pics on the laptop sowwy*runs away*


THATS JUST LIKE U(SIGH) OH WELLL


(london)eat jelly beans you peasent>3<


..........but.......jelly beans give me gas .....lol


marhsmellow give me gas>3<and i'm eating one right nowO-O


(puts on gasmask) distuuurbbed
You must be logged in to post.