First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
Yorozuya Avatar~
Feudal Lord
12776 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M
Offline
Posted 7/31/08

Oyabon wrote:


_lazuli_ wrote:


Oyabon wrote:

lol ino i stole it from u lol but remember wot i said bout stealin lol


lemme ask though... where's the image you are talking about again?


wot imiage do u fink baka lol jk


...neva call me baka... what image? i deleted your fake post you thief
Posted 7/31/08

_lazuli_ wrote:


Oyabon wrote:


_lazuli_ wrote:


Oyabon wrote:

lol ino i stole it from u lol but remember wot i said bout stealin lol


lemme ask though... where's the image you are talking about again?


wot image do u fink baka lol jk


...neva call me baka... what image? i deleted your fake post you thief


lol well u gav me d image so i posted it lol y u delete it??????
Feudal Lord
12776 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M
Offline
Posted 7/31/08

Oyabon wrote:


_lazuli_ wrote:


Oyabon wrote:


_lazuli_ wrote:


Oyabon wrote:

lol ino i stole it from u lol but remember wot i said bout stealin lol


lemme ask though... where's the image you are talking about again?


wot image do u fink baka lol jk


...neva call me baka... what image? i deleted your fake post you thief


lol well u gav me d image so i posted it lol y u delete it??????


u claimed credits for the image...
Posted 7/31/08

_lazuli_ wrote:


Oyabon wrote:


_lazuli_ wrote:


Oyabon wrote:


_lazuli_ wrote:


Oyabon wrote:

lol ino i stole it from u lol but remember wot i said bout stealin lol


lemme ask though... where's the image you are talking about again?


wot image do u fink baka lol jk


...neva call me baka... what image? i deleted your fake post you thief


lol well u gav me d image so i posted it lol y u delete it??????


u claimed credits for the image...


wot u talkin bout claimed credits lol????
Feudal Lord
12776 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M
Offline
Posted 7/31/08

Oyabon wrote:


_lazuli_ wrote:


Oyabon wrote:


_lazuli_ wrote:


Oyabon wrote:


_lazuli_ wrote:


Oyabon wrote:

lol ino i stole it from u lol but remember wot i said bout stealin lol


lemme ask though... where's the image you are talking about again?


wot image do u fink baka lol jk


...neva call me baka... what image? i deleted your fake post you thief


lol well u gav me d image so i posted it lol y u delete it??????


u claimed credits for the image...


wot u talkin bout claimed credits lol????


whateva dude
Kazoku
1521 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / Italy
Offline
Posted 7/31/08

_lazuli_ wrote:


Kaidoh01 wrote:


Oyabon wrote:


_lazuli_ wrote:


Oyabon wrote:


Kaidoh01 wrote:

hey guys those aren't gintama pics!!! GUYZ WE R TALKING ABOUT YOROZUYA HERE!


wot r u talkin bout mine is take a look


dat .gif img is made by me...


uno u chat shit... *evil laugh*


i'm not talkin' bwt urs but the others' !!!! i didn't specified names...i didn't want to list the names of the others...i'm not dat kind of idiot!!!! *kekekekekekeke*


dnt worry Oyabon is just being an ass today he forgot his chill pills...



it's okay! bb oyabon n _lazuli_!

Feudal Lord
12776 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M
Offline
Posted 8/9/08
thnx for the warm response people~
First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.