First  Prev  1  2  3  Next  Last
stupidest thing uve ever dun....
Member
11199 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / d green blob on d...
Offline
Posted 7/20/08
juz made dis forum so u guys can hav sumthin 2 do while w8ing 4 eps. u guys can post d stupidest thing uve ever dun and read other ppls posts 2. u can post as many as u want. im not forcing u though......u dont hav 2 post if u dont want 2. lol, =P

anywayz, hirs mine......

dis happened wen i was in d 1st grade. school was starting and our teacher was l8. all of us were w8ing 4 her. it 2k 4EVER!!!. suddenly our principal walked in. she had an announcment. "class, i am sad 2 inform u, but ur teacher has called in sick 2day. so, here 2 teach u today is sir john, ur temporary teacher." we all stared at d doorway. in stepped a freckled, big-gutted man, with real thin hair. (seriously......i can c ryt through, d scalp was so clear). i gasped. "hello class, i will be ur temporary teacher, sir john. im looking 4ward 2 having classes with u all." "good morning sir john!" all of us chorused. "well, class.....continue with ur day." said our principal. and she left d room. "well, since this is my 1st tym seeing all of u, y not introduce urselves in front of d class." i was in d left part of d 2nd row. wen it was my turn, i got up, went in front of d class, and introduced myself. i had 2 admit, it went pretty well. then i faced d teacher, "sir john, ill be looking forward 2 u being our prostitute teacher." (i heard dat word sumwer b4, and got confused with d words substitute and prostitute.) i had no idea y, but he gulped. he laughed nervously. "uh, kat.....i think u mean substitute teacher, darling." i tilted my head 2 d side slightly. "hmm? really? then wat dus prostitute mean?" he gulped agen and looked aorund. "....so! who's next 2 introduce themselves, huh?" he looked around d class. "sir...." i said. "c'mon, littlegirl....go back 2 ur seat now....eheheh..." he laughed nervously agen. i went back 2 my seat. at home, i searched 4 dat word. wen i found it, i red d 1st few words loudly then my voice went weaker and weaker. (gud thing no one els was in d room.) i closed d dictionary. wat duz ....sex.... mean? i asked myself. my mom walked in d room and asked, "hey? wats goin on?" wen she saw d dictionary. "mom, wat dus sex mean?" she stared at me. "uh....um....depends.....wat kind of *cough* sex." "i dont noe.....just sex." *couh*" ull learn dat wen ur older darling." she patted my shoulder and walked 2 my dad. they started whispering. i put on a confused look.

i soon found out........................and just gulped.

lol, hahahaha! still cant believe i did dat XD
Member
11626 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / a dark world wher...
Offline
Posted 7/21/08
lol i think mine was when i called my uncle's dad dad and hugged him hey i was a kid who just woke up i guess i was still half asleep
Member
8136 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / *Fill in the Blank*
Offline
Posted 7/21/08

katkat15 wrote:

juz made dis forum so u guys can hav sumthin 2 do while w8ing 4 eps. u guys can post d stupidest thing uve ever dun and read other ppls posts 2. u can post as many as u want. im not forcing u though......u dont hav 2 post if u dont want 2. lol, =P

anywayz, hirs mine......

dis happened wen i was in d 1st grade. school was starting and our teacher was l8. all of us were w8ing 4 her. it 2k 4EVER!!!. suddenly our principal walked in. she had an announcment. "class, i am sad 2 inform u, but ur teacher has called in sick 2day. so, here 2 teach u today is sir john, ur temporary teacher." we all stared at d doorway. in stepped a freckled, big-gutted man, with real thin hair. (seriously......i can c ryt through, d scalp was so clear). i gasped. "hello class, i will be ur temporary teacher, sir john. im looking 4ward 2 having classes with u all." "good morning sir john!" all of us chorused. "well, class.....continue with ur day." said our principal. and she left d room. "well, since this is my 1st tym seeing all of u, y not introduce urselves in front of d class." i was in d left part of d 2nd row. wen it was my turn, i got up, went in front of d class, and introduced myself. i had 2 admit, it went pretty well. then i faced d teacher, "sir john, ill be looking forward 2 u being our prostitute teacher." (i heard dat word sumwer b4, and got confused with d words substitute and prostitute.) i had no idea y, but he gulped. he laughed nervously. "uh, kat.....i think u mean substitute teacher, darling." i tilted my head 2 d side slightly. "hmm? really? then wat dus prostitute mean?" he gulped agen and looked aorund. "....so! who's next 2 introduce themselves, huh?" he looked around d class. "sir...." i said. "c'mon, littlegirl....go back 2 ur seat now....eheheh..." he laughed nervously agen. i went back 2 my seat. at home, i searched 4 dat word. wen i found it, i red d 1st few words loudly then my voice went weaker and weaker. (gud thing no one els was in d room.) i closed d dictionary. wat duz ....sex.... mean? i asked myself. my mom walked in d room and asked, "hey? wats goin on?" wen she saw d dictionary. "mom, wat dus sex mean?" she stared at me. "uh....um....depends.....wat kind of *cough* sex." "i dont noe.....just sex." *couh*" ull learn dat wen ur older darling." she patted my shoulder and walked 2 my dad. they started whispering. i put on a confused look.

i soon found out........................and just gulped.

lol, hahahaha! still cant believe i did dat XD


LOL!!! Poor teacher!

Most stupidest thing...

I was in kindergarden, and I had to use the bathroom. I used this bathroom by the PE courts. There were two, and both said "Boys." (Typo...) So I used the same one I always used...but I forgot to lock the door (I was a stupid kid...)

By the time I realized I hadn't locked the door, I had already pulled down everything. I didn't want to pull my pants and undies back up, so I just waddled to the door (just picture that--lol). When I got to the door, it swung open.

A boy my age was standing on the other side. His eyes got all big, and he screamed, "EEWWW!!!" Of course I screeched too, but he ran away too fast for me to yell at him to go away. I slammed the door, locked it, and hopped back to the toilet (lol...).

I've never told anyone this story, not even my mom, and it still makes me blush to think about it...
Member
21877 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F
Offline
Posted 7/21/08

LuckyCatz wrote:


LOL!!! Poor teacher!

Most stupidest thing...

I was in kindergarden, and I had to use the bathroom. I used this bathroom by the PE courts. There were two, and both said "Boys." (Typo...) So I used the same one I always used...but I forgot to lock the door (I was a stupid kid...)

By the time I realized I hadn't locked the door, I had already pulled down everything. I didn't want to pull my pants and undies back up, so I just waddled to the door (just picture that--lol). When I got to the door, it swung open.

A boy my age was standing on the other side. His eyes got all big, and he screamed, "EEWWW!!!" Of course I screeched too, but he ran away too fast for me to yell at him to go away. I slammed the door, locked it, and hopped back to the toilet (lol...).

I've never told anyone this story, not even my mom, and it still makes me blush to think about it...


Hahahaha I did somethin like that 2!!!! XD

Exept I came with my friend XD
I think we were going to the nurses office (don't remeber y) then we had 2 pee (little kids can't hold it in ya kno? lol)
We accidently went into the boys room....-_-
I finished my bussiness XD and went outside waiting for her and i saw we were in the boys room
when i told her she was STILL in the bathroom...
...Whats even worse is that a class had a restroom break O.O
We heard them and i ran into a stall and jumped on a seat XD
So did she but her door was locked and.... mine wasnt XD
soooooo some boys came in and noticed the stall was locked XD
exept....only one was locked....
Some guy opened the door XD (imagine that XD boy: girl: )
we both scremmed XD
and I think I ran after that lol


hahaha. Good thing I moved to a different school (NO NOT CAUSE OF THAT lol)
I was so embaressed.... Now im in 6th grade and im always think about which bathrooms 2 go in 2 XD


Posted 7/21/08
LMFAO the stupidest thing ive ever done is called a teacher daddy but i was like 10 LMFAOROFL
Posted 7/21/08
the stupidest thing i've ever did was...ok i was looking out the window and i saw someone wear a cute dress..so i was staring at her...she noticed i was staring so i tried to hide but then i accidentally pressed the up button then my head got stuck through the window...Wait a minute did i tell it was the car window?? anyways i screamed and then i was stuck there for like 3 mins and then the girl i was staring at finally decided to shout "look a girl's head is stuck in the window!!" the police was near by and they went into the car..and press the down button. my parents caamee and then they were talking to my parents saying u shouldnt let a kid stay in a car by herself! .. i was about 5 years old when that happen! :P

oh one more...when i was about 6 we were having a party at this place and me and my cuzins went outside to play.... we were at a phone booth and my brother said dial 411...I was gunna but then my other cuzin said Noo dial 911, i was like Nooo we'll get in trouble!!! but then he said U have to listen to the older!! and plus it wont work anyways cuz we didnt put money in it!! so i dialed 911..i left it ringin for 3 secs and then hanged up...then they told my cuzin tina to do it too...so she did and left it ringin for about 3 secs too...and then we went to play at the park near by..then 30 mins later a police comess by...and talks to the people at the party..me and tina was like uh oh...0_0...the worst part was...Tina got blamed and yellled at!! but i didnt....I felt guilty cuz i was the one who did it first...
Member
6898 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / U.S.A
Offline
Posted 7/21/08
lol you all have funny stories~
i do alot of stupid stuff everyday...
but..a long time ago me and 2 friends were jumping off my roof into the pool in our clothes, so water was dripping.
i went over to this little pipe thingy on the roof and put like about a drop of water down there, and my dog was inside the house.
i then got scared and started saying to my friends, "you guys! i put some water down this pipe! now goldie's going to drown!( goldie is my dog.) so i was telling them let go back to there house to get my house key from there mom (there mom was babysitting us)
they told me not to because we'd get in trouble, but i went anyway, i didnt want my dog to drown! (she wasnt rly, lol. 1 drop of water couldnt fill up the whole house with water. xDD. but at thats age, i thought so.) so i went and told their mom, and she yelled at us for being on the roof and stuff. lol.
Member
101786 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / F / singapore
Offline
Posted 7/21/08
well............ personally.............. i tink da stupidest ting i've done is go 2 da boys toilet... + ok... its lik my frens was playing catching... n da boys went insid 2 da boys toilet.... n so i went inside(i'm not kidding... i RLY WENT INSIDE) n dey r lik: "OMG! U PERV!" n i was lik: "U TINK I WANNA B HERE?!" kinda funny.... TINKING BOUT IT! n tat incident's lik a few weeks ago...!
Member
11199 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / d green blob on d...
Offline
Posted 7/23/08
lol, i didnt rilly think any1 wud post hir......hahaha! thnx!!^^
Member
101786 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / F / singapore
Offline
Posted 7/23/08

katkat15 wrote:

lol, i didnt rilly think any1 wud post hir......hahaha! thnx!!^^


nah, u r WELCOME!
Member
357 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / cresskill
Offline
Posted 7/23/08
I think the stupidist thing that happend to me when I was six teen was when i went to the bath room with the door not locked(I didn"t know)and my boy friend needid to go the bath room too and he just burst the door open!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!and another thing when I was 14 I was taking a bath with my eyes closed and my bro need to take a bath too.and I was thinking if I had a towel and i said i had one on and my bro was out side the bt door and he saw me naked!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!so i went in my room so quick andc locked the door. I went like crazy I said AAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH all day long and every body got so mad!
Member
101786 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / F / singapore
Offline
Posted 7/25/08
^ OMG.... I FEEL SO SRY 4 U!
8254 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / Somewheree.
Offline
Posted 7/25/08
Yesterday, after I bought jamba juice, I accidently opened the wrong car which was right next to my mom's xD. I got so emabarased when the guy in it started looking at me all wierd.
Member
101786 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / F / singapore
Offline
Posted 7/26/08
^ oops...
Member
8136 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / *Fill in the Blank*
Offline
Posted 7/26/08

woonsim wrote:

well............ personally.............. i tink da stupidest ting i've done is go 2 da boys toilet... + ok... its lik my frens was playing catching... n da boys went insid 2 da boys toilet.... n so i went inside(i'm not kidding... i RLY WENT INSIDE) n dey r lik: "OMG! U PERV!" n i was lik: "U TINK I WANNA B HERE?!" kinda funny.... TINKING BOUT IT! n tat incident's lik a few weeks ago...!


lol!! Thats kinda funny...poor you... if that happened in my school the boys would just be like "WHOA!" And then act all weird, like, "So, is there a special reason you came in here...?" The boys at my school are total perverts...

A few weeks ago?? U need help, my friend...
First  Prev  1  2  3  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.