Post Reply Night Class
Creator
8091 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / Akatsuki's Hideout
Offline
Posted 7/20/08 , edited 10/26/08
This is only for Night Class students!This is for Night class students,assistants and the instructor,get to hang out and role play.


Instructor:

jenny67234

Assistant: (only 3)

BlackYuki

Vampires:

Brace_Yourself
hikaru231
Posted 10/1/08
hi minna-san well im ur new instructor but these days the group is not active since the creator stopped updating
Member
5375 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / PS Company
Offline
Posted 10/19/08

jenny67234 wrote:

hi minna-san well im ur new instructor but these days the group is not active since the creator stopped updating


hi i'm akido nice to meet you sensei
Posted 10/20/08

hikaru231 wrote:


jenny67234 wrote:

hi minna-san well im ur new instructor but these days the group is not active since the creator stopped updating


hi i'm akido nice to meet you sensei


konnichiwa Akido-san mostly we can start our lesson even we dont have much students. consider this lik our private lesson
Member
5375 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / PS Company
Offline
Posted 10/20/08

jenny67234 wrote:


hikaru231 wrote:


jenny67234 wrote:

hi minna-san well im ur new instructor but these days the group is not active since the creator stopped updating


hi i'm akido nice to meet you sensei


konnichiwa Akido-san mostly we can start our lesson even we dont have much students. consider this lik our private lesson


kk ^^
Posted 10/21/08

hikaru231 wrote:


jenny67234 wrote:


hikaru231 wrote:


jenny67234 wrote:

hi minna-san well im ur new instructor but these days the group is not active since the creator stopped updating


hi i'm akido nice to meet you sensei


konnichiwa Akido-san mostly we can start our lesson even we dont have much students. consider this lik our private lesson


kk ^^


im starting a new post
Posted 10/21/08
so where do u want to start with
Member
5375 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / PS Company
Offline
Posted 10/24/08

jenny67234 wrote:

so where do u want to start with


i dun really know
Posted 10/24/08

hikaru231 wrote:


jenny67234 wrote:

so where do u want to start with


i dun really know


well for starters we have to practice to control ur element
Member
34389 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
18 / F
Offline
Posted 11/12/08
Hello!!!! I'm a new assistant.
Posted 1/24/09

jenny67234 wrote:

hi minna-san well im ur new instructor but these days the group is not active since the creator stopped updating


Hello!Nice 2 meet u!
1838 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / Arkham Asylum.
Offline
Posted 7/10/09
Hello everyone, my name's Shizuka, and in case you hadn't guessed I'm new to the night class.
1838 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / Arkham Asylum.
Offline
Posted 1/11/10
Wow, it's been a while haha.. Hopefully everyone's doing alright..
You must be logged in to post.