First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  Next  Last
HANA KIMI SP
Member
7478 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 7/20/08

Hi,I jus wanted to see what do other fans predict,do u guys think it's gonna be mizuki nd sano or nakatsu is gonna make a come back? i personally hope that nakatsu nd mizuki end up together but it's pretty impossible,ne? what are your thoughts?....


Member
316 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / F / Lucky Star
Offline
Posted 7/20/08
I am really excited about it. I heard that it was already finished but they haven't aired it... your right even though I really wanted the Nakatsu and Mizuki relationship it will more than likely be Sano and her. Hmm I wonder if it takes place in the States or in Japan. Many things to look forward to, especially the new dorm heads.
lol i wonder how Shirota Yuu's character Kagurazaka, i think, and Sano's relationship will be. After that drunk kiss and the maid cafe. Heh. All in all I really want to watch it.
Member
7478 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 7/20/08

lin_kinlog wrote:

I am really excited about it. I heard that it was already finished but they haven't aired it... your right even though I really wanted the Nakatsu and Mizuki relationship it will more than likely be Sano and her. Hmm I wonder if it takes place in the States or in Japan. Many things to look forward to, especially the new dorm heads.
lol i wonder how Shirota Yuu's character Kagurazaka, i think, a
nd Sano's relationship will be. After that drunk kiss and the maid cafe. Heh. All in all I really want to watch it.


new dorm heads? that's somthin i didnt know about,,,
498 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25
Offline
Posted 7/21/08
I dont want new dorm head. Is this really true? I hope not
Member
7478 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 7/21/08

17trang30 wrote:

I dont want new dorm head. Is this really true? I hope not


i dont want the new dorm heads either,i really liked the old ones,they were so kool,ne?
Posted 7/23/08
i hope they go to california!
1195 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / F / Aloha State
Offline
Posted 7/24/08

aidabida wrote:


17trang30 wrote:

I dont want new dorm head. Is this really true? I hope not


i dont want the new dorm heads either,i really liked the old ones,they were so kool,ne?


true. i tink if dey change dem it definetly wont be da same. more junk
dey played der characters so well!!!
Member
11507 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / Philippines ^-^
Offline
Posted 7/24/08

aidabida wrote:


17trang30 wrote:

I dont want new dorm head. Is this really true? I hope not


i dont want the new dorm heads either,i really liked the old ones,they were so kool,ne?

yehh...cool and cute!!!
Member
3600 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F
Offline
Posted 7/24/08
i hope they go to CA and sano meets up with ashiya!!
Member
1843 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / behind joo!
Offline
Posted 7/24/08
theyre changing characters?..what?..why?..why do they always do this???!!!!
Member
6369 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / sumwhere
Offline
Posted 7/24/08
why do u keep saying "ne"?...
anyway....they're ganna change some characters?
why?...who?....HUH!??
Member
3469 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / diatas pasir
Offline
Posted 7/25/08
i think it will be good if all the dorm boys goo to california . .yipiee
Member
7478 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 7/25/08

taimeong2 wrote:

i think it will be good if all the dorm boys goo to california . .yipiee


me too,it would be so cool,btw does anyone know when does is come out online?
3785 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / singapore
Offline
Posted 7/25/08
REALLY?! they are changing the dorm heads? i prefered the old ones.. especially the dorm leader of dorm 2.. why?! and when is SP going to be aired?
Member
3469 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / diatas pasir
Offline
Posted 7/25/08

aidabida wrote:


taimeong2 wrote:

i think it will be good if all the dorm boys goo to california . .yipiee


me too,it would be so cool,btw does anyone know when does is come out online?


hha , yeah .
i read in other forum , they said it will be in september ,
the truth i dont know either .
i hope hk sp aired soon . .
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.